Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol it's hard for DMC to fathom people ting on him for being stupid and not just for having a "dissenting opinion"
    Your silly quips aren't "dissenting opinion", it's just you being a stove up bag. Let's not alter the facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol it's hard for DMC to fathom people ting on him for being stupid and not just for having a "dissenting opinion"
    That you Reck?

Asking for a flustered and fuming contrarian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your silly quips aren't "dissenting opinion", it's just you being a stove up bag. Let's not alter the facts.
    It's quite the sight to see when a known CUCKOLD thinks he has the upper hand on anyone. Imagine being bottom of the barrel when it comes to being a MAN and still thinking you're worth a like BlaKKKe wants us to perceive him as.

There's also a pussy here who wants us all to believe he's a badass while he sits at mommy's house playing games made for girls and nerd mmorpgs. It's as if these losers don't remember what they post here while puffing their chests out all the time on ST.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 10-14-2021 at 07:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's quite the sight to see when a known CUCKOLD thinks he has the upper hand on anyone. Imagine being bottom of the barrel when it comes to being a MAN and still thinking you're worth a like BlaKKKe wants us to perceive him as.

There's also a pussy here who wants us all to believe he's a badass while he sits at mommy's house playing games made for girls and nerd mmorpgs. It's as if these losers don't remember what they post here while puffing their chests out all the time on ST.
    You think he ever tasted that other guy's semen on her lips and thought it was a new lip balm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you Reck?

Asking for a flustered and fuming contrarian.
    Nah, not to many people would build an alt to be a cuck.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    DMC and calf tats rubbing each others clits now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that wrong?

the some of you say as an attempt to sound edgy, you defend daily as an attempt to sound virtuous and woke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he ever tasted that other guy's semen on her lips and thought it was a new lip balm?
    For all we know he probably introduced the two wanting an escapade with another male. Little did he realize she'd leave his shrimp having ass in the end. that dude and everything bad that has happened to him he deserved!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post was not an attempt to rescue anyone it was simply an observation.

Check out the posting history for yourself. These days Th’Pusher comes to Spurstalk just to talk about DMC.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sea...?searchid=7900
    Creepy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that wrong?

the some of you say as an attempt to sound edgy, you defend daily as an attempt to sound virtuous and woke.
    My reply above was referring to that JK. Imagine acting hard while bragging about playing games made for little girls and mmorpgs made for incel nerds.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Is that wrong?

lol having to edit your post to add a weak insult

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the guy so scared of me he had to edit me out of his viewing experience trying to talk . sit down joey

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Like I've said before, I don't play games much at all and if I had to put a timer on it per month it would probably add up to 2-3 hrs tops if that.

With that said, my new favorite thing in GTA is a cargo helicopter and swooping in to pick up other users in their cars while battling and dropping their sorry ass off in the ocean. Fun times! Even more fun when it's two cargo helicopters and we take out a whole squad of rejects just to dump them all into the great blue sea. It's hilarious once the people figure out what's going on and they all squirm around in their cars to get away.

It's not easy peasy to hook onto their cars but when you do it makes for some great entertainment.
    yeah because this isnt gay as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol having to edit your post to add a weak insult
    You didn't address it.

"LGBTQ folks are people and should be treated with respect. It's not 'wrong' to love one another.."

"lol you two s sucking each other off"

Same person saying both..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean, these are your usual "dissenting opinions" when it's not going your way

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You didn't address it.

"LGBTQ folks are people and should be treated with respect. It's not 'wrong' to love one another.."

"lol you two s sucking each other off"

Same person saying both..
    You think I give a about explaining myself to you? ing sad that you're so triggered over my post that you're now frantically digging through my post history. take a break from the computer and go outside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the guy so scared of me he had to edit me out of his viewing experience trying to talk . sit down joey
    So half the forum was scared of Spurtacular. We edited him out of our entire forum thread reading experience. Then he was banned. That's some Michael Myers level .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that wrong?
    I guess it's oh so right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I give a about explaining myself to you? ing sad that you're so triggered over my post that you're now frantically digging through my post history. take a break from the computer and go outside
    You're explaining how you're not interested in explaining.

I didn't even look at your post history, didn't have to. You're a carbon copy of about 10 other ty alts who try to merge into actual existence.

Too many mosquitoes outside.

Get off the F5 button.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Sick response, you really told me now you can get back to being a pretentious poster that think being a contrarian makes him seem cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, these are your usual "dissenting opinions" when it's not going your way
    You've never had an actual conversation here and to be quite frank, your legacy is confessing to the entire forum that your wife was a cheating .

Every time I see your name in a post indicator, I cannot think of you any other way. You haven't done much to change that in 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get off the F5 button.
    He says with three posts in a 6 minute span.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sick response, you really told me now you can get back to being a pretentious poster that think being a contrarian makes him seem cool
    what uganda do about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says with three posts in a 6 minute span.
    That's lightning fast. I cannot even find the keys that fast.

Thread Information