Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC looking for more diary entries
    Is it true that Mrs. DeeMack does not like to be fat fingered by her husband?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like 95% of your posts in this forum
    Speaking of unself-aware

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    [Dmc walks in front door]

Dmc: I’ll be in my workshop

Mrs DeeMack: honey, you just got home. The truck nuts on your dodge are still swinging.

Dmc: you know I have to work.

Mrs DeeMack: but your grandkids are here.

Dmc: I’m doing important work here. I’ve spent the last 15 years building real character on spurstalk. It’s an important platform. It’s essential that I maintain my position as a solid contributor.

Mrs DeeMack: what does that even mean? you’re being ridiculous.

Dmc: you couldn’t understand. I’ve been developing the online character of a contrarian for over a decade. Literally hundreds of hours, well spent, honing my online persona. And more importantly, my arguments.

It’s genius. By taking the contrarian position, I can play any side of the fence. I can argue anything. It makes me feel like I’m a lawyer.

There’s even a couple of actual lawyers on the site. I think they’re respecting my arguments. For some reason they all seem to be Armenian…but who cares? They respond to me!

The important thing here is I’m continuing to grow my online cred. On spurstalk!

Mrs DeeMack: I’m a little concerned, tbh. Won’t you just come out and say hi to your grandkids?

Dmc: In a bit. Just a few responses. I’m sure everyone has been waiting for me to respond. I tried to respond in my truck on the way home, but couldn’t get a signal.

Mrs DeeMack: ok honey. That’s not safe. Please come spend some time with your family.

Dmc: I will.

[slowly shuts door to his “workroom” and boots up his “workstation”].

Dmc: let’s see the fish I’ve caught…
    The fanfic got me curious so I just looked thru your posting history and holy .

You don’t post here very often but when you do it’s always about DMC.

Your obsession with some random dude on the internet that you don’t know is creepy tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your obsession with some random dude on the internet that you don’t know is creepy tbh.

The honest broker MAGA tweeter in to rescue DMC.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

The honest broker MAGA tweeter in to rescue DMC.
    My post was not an attempt to rescue anyone it was simply an observation.

Check out the posting history for yourself. These days Th’Pusher comes to Spurstalk just to talk about DMC.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sea...?searchid=7900

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Dmc walks in front door]

Dmc: I’ll be in my workshop

Mrs DeeMack: honey, you just got home. The truck nuts on your dodge are still swinging.

Dmc: you know I have to work.

Mrs DeeMack: but your grandkids are here.

Dmc: I’m doing important work here. I’ve spent the last 15 years building real character on spurstalk. It’s an important platform. It’s essential that I maintain my position as a solid contributor.

Mrs DeeMack: what does that even mean? you’re being ridiculous.

Dmc: you couldn’t understand. I’ve been developing the online character of a contrarian for over a decade. Literally hundreds of hours, well spent, honing my online persona. And more importantly, my arguments.

It’s genius. By taking the contrarian position, I can play any side of the fence. I can argue anything. It makes me feel like I’m a lawyer.

There’s even a couple of actual lawyers on the site. I think they’re respecting my arguments. For some reason they all seem to be Armenian…but who cares? They respond to me!

The important thing here is I’m continuing to grow my online cred. On spurstalk!

Mrs DeeMack: I’m a little concerned, tbh. Won’t you just come out and say hi to your grandkids?

Dmc: In a bit. Just a few responses. I’m sure everyone has been waiting for me to respond. I tried to respond in my truck on the way home, but couldn’t get a signal.

Mrs DeeMack: ok honey. That’s not safe. Please come spend some time with your family.

Dmc: I will.

[slowly shuts door to his “workroom” and boots up his “workstation”].

Dmc: let’s see the fish I’ve caught…
    Lmaooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't keep up with all the alts however I know Mono is such a ing pussy that he has plenty of alts himself. that obese incel!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you missed my reference. You’re a fisher of men. Anonymous men. Men that’ll respect your online person and ability to argue and elevate the online credibility you so desperately need, even if it comes at the expense of your real-life relationships.

Don’t count me in that camp, I just mock you.

Now go on your way ignoring me.
    Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

these beta males get triggered and it becomes their mission in life to try to regain some forum cred.
    First they put me on ignore then they form a horde and follow me.

Bingo that Winehole you fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sure, side splitting funny.

Now Mrs. DeeMack on the other hand, Im with you on this.
    Gender non specific DeeMack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these beta males get triggered and it becomes their mission in life to try to regain some forum cred.
    First they put me on ignore then they form a horde and follow me.

Bingo that Winehole you fat
    It's literally 3-4 beta males who think they're hot on ST and have a mul ude of alts to dog pile on whoever they deem their "opposition". They're merely cowards who will follow whichever herd will take them in. ing losers like we all witnessed in grade school through college.

They're weak spineless "men".

What's funny is this whole, "obesession with random dude(s)", take is such nonsense. They literally follow random dudes here on ST and never ever call out their butt boy like Benefactor who stalks random men on Facebook either. They never call out their own because they're all a bunch of ing pussies!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^ the irony of calf tats complaining about weak beta males obsessively following people around that's all this got does here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's literally 3-4 beta males who think they're hot on ST and have a mul ude of alts to dog pile on whoever they deem their "opposition". They're merely cowards who will follow whichever herd will take them in. ing losers like we all witnessed in grade school through college.

They're weak spineless "men".

What's funny is this whole, "obesession with random dude(s)", take is such nonsense. They literally follow random dudes here on ST and never ever call out their butt boy like Benefactor who stalks random men on Facebook either. They never call out their own because they're all a bunch of ing pussies!
    ING PUSSIES!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Failed grammar smack and failed personal smack. That is harder than I have seen you try in a long time.

Sounds whiney, insignificant, and easily dismissed.
    But is it true?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it better then saggy wife you have ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mono will show you his boobs and his gunt too if you ask nicely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear his pussy is sideways...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism

But yeah, when the conversation becomes a chorus of basically carbon copy shticks all showing up to pile on to a dissenting opinion, someone has to balance the scales. You courageous types always all go for the same low hanging fruits - thus the same "derp" memes from every single one of you, and the actual catalysts for why a single poster can get banned and weeks later there are still threads where the same group of courageous fruit pickers are reminiscing about the good times, congratulating each other for the win. It's a wonder more people don't filter in for the in depth conversations your passive aggressive "wise beyond my years" responses generate.
    Ask RG if he and I, historically, have seen eye to eye on most issues. WH and I have probably disagreed on more things than we have agreed. The notion of an echo chamber is overblown by how terrible Donald Trump is/was. The right shifted so radically to a crazy position that it glossed over real points of contention among many posters on this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao you got saggy s yourself FATTY
    I can't keep up with all the alts however I know Mono is such a ing pussy that he has plenty of alts himself. that obese incel!
    I hear his pussy is sideways...

^ Why do you pussies continue to bug the out of me? Huh BlaKKKe and "too pussy you have to use an alt" TG?
    The "I don't care what you say" bads incoming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Suck a BlaKKKe! Ask your ex to share one with you bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask RG if he and I, historically, have seen eye to eye on most issues. WH and I have probably disagreed on more things than we have agreed. The notion of an echo chamber is overblown by how terrible Donald Trump is/was. The right shifted so radically to a crazy position that it glossed over real points of contention among many posters on this board.
    Bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol it's hard for DMC to fathom people ting on him for being stupid and not just for having a "dissenting opinion"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely bull ! Vy is a ing pussy like the rest of them tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely bull ! Vy is a ing pussy like the rest of them tbh.
    Vygyna

Thread Information