Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I can't. He's still getting half his salary for being a lazy conspiri .
    He does? I guess I haven't followed closely enough. I thought Nets banned him from everything, even away games in cities with no mandates. I was assuming he gets no salary.

He's still a flat earther dumb . I was just saying at least he appears to be legit in his beliefs, as opposed to Wiggins who used a BS religion excuse everyone knew was BS. If you truly believe in something, then go down with the ship when it sinks.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does? I guess I haven't followed closely enough. I thought Nets banned him from everything, even away games in cities with no mandates. I was assuming he gets no salary.

He's still a flat earther dumb . I was just saying at least he appears to be legit in his beliefs, as opposed to Wiggins who used a BS religion excuse everyone knew was BS. If you truly believe in something, then go down with the ship when it sinks.
    He'd retire if he was going down with the ship. But he already said last night he's not retiring. So instead he'll collect the portion of his salary from the road games for sitting at home and being a crying re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Real j8ga love pouring in for Kyrie

Stephen goddam Jackson 9n his bandwagon too
    2/10 i got a little LOL.
    "Real Jackson"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2/10 i got a little LOL.
    "Real Jackson"
    Thats Captn Jack fo you jack

True americans and true leaders speaking out.

If we replace old Joe and Kagala with Capt Jack and Kyrie, it would be a HUGE upgrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats Captn Jack fo you jack
    No it's studio gangsta poser to me.

You in your safe space takin a ride on the *gangsta* side with Studio Jack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's studio gangsta poser to me.

You in your safe space takin a ride on the *gangsta* side with Studio Jack.
    And you rolling with old Joe and his flaccid pecker

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah same . Ali was protesting young black men being sent off to Vietnam to die for nothing while Kyrie is protesting vaccines that kill black people and cause them to be infertile.
    Fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Nets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL fake news Andy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kylie is a tool. I cannot stand him. However, in this case, I agree with him and support his decision, the same with Cole Beasley.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    such a re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kylie is a tool. I cannot stand him. However, in this case, I agree with him and support his decision, the same with Cole Beasley.
    So do you support him on flat earth too, antivaxxer?

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    People just need to use the tried and true “Does Donald Trump Jr. support my cause?” test, because if that answer is “Yes, enthusiastically” then you really gotta rethink your position and wonder where you went wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People just need to use the tried and true “Does Donald Trump Jr. support my cause?” test, because if that answer is “Yes, enthusiastically” then you really gotta rethink your position and wonder where you went wrong.
    Replace Dump with ler and you might be onto something, Farty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you support him on flat earth too, antivaxxer?
    I guess you cannot comprehend what you read. I said on this one subject, I agree with him.

Are you calling me an antivaxxer? If so, oh well, better that, then a mindless sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real nigas recognize real n8gas

USA! USA! USA!

Is Iverson still alive? we need this real niga to chip in here. Im sure hed back Ma nig Kyrie as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you cannot comprehend what you read. I said on this one subject, I agree with him.

Are you calling me an antivaxxer? If so, oh well, better that, then a mindless sheep.
    You antivaxxers are the ones taking livestock medication so you shouldn't be so quick to throw out the sheep label son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got damn

USA! USA! USA!
    Just curious, has Jackson taken the vaccine? Anyone know? I don't watch his podcasts, so was just curious if he's taken it himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got damn

USA! USA! USA!
    Good I can see why SJax clashed with liberal loony Popovich

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A year ago you thought Kyrie should stick to sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah same . Ali was protesting young black men being sent off to Vietnam to die for nothing while Kyrie is protesting vaccines that save black peoples' lives.
    Nah he's Native American.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A year ago you thought Kyrie should stick to sports
    nah that was Laura Ingraham who told Lebron to shut up and dribble

Is that what you are talking about?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    daboom1 & Donnie Jr are officially woke and fully support the guy who said this at a George Floyd protest

I am calling on all my People of Color, Leaders of Change, and all those that are aware of what is happening, what has happened, and are ready for solutions. They Can’t stop us when we are together and truly understand our Power as a collective. Our Native Indigenous Black Spirits, Our Native Indigenous Black Minds, Our Native Indigenous Black Bodies deserve to be treated with more Respect, Understanding, and Love. Know that Our bloodlines come from Royalty! We are the True Royalty, We are the Original King and Queens of this Spiritual and Physical world! They hide all of our History for a reason. We were captured and enslaved against our will for the benefit of their Oppressive and Racist system that has been in place and still is in place presently. They took/take damn there everything we have created Culturally, call it their own, and then turn it into something it was never meant to be or Mean. I am sick of this idea of letting things balance out and talk it out bull [expletive], and as a Native Of the Many Indigenous Lands of our world this is part of my Purpose of being here. It is to help change this whole Global agenda that has killed my family members and plagued my community for far to [expletive] long.
    Our parents and their parents’ parents have fought every year of their lives to keep the TRUTH about this world alive. The agenda, FREE OUR PEOPLE, because we know all this talking and protesting will get us maybe a few law changes and conversations, but at this point it’s bigger than that. It’s time we take all our Native Indigenous Black culture, business, ideas to a new place as a collective and protect it just like other cultures have done. Build our own!
    It’s clear White Supremacy and Corporations use us Native Indigenous Black Folk when it is beneficial for their agenda and pockets, so be aware of the truth in plain sight Family. How are we gonna break these generational curses that have been put on us purposefully to kill us and our families off? Taking our Land and Culture Back! Our Ancestors are watching and protecting us now more than ever!
    This is for Our Future Kids kids. We are the generation that will change this!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious, has Jackson taken the vaccine? Anyone know? I don't watch his podcasts, so was just curious if he's taken it himself.
    Dont know dont care. I actually dont care of anyones vaccination status. No offense to you sir as you are "just curious"

But Only pussies and nancyboys care about other peoples vaccination statuses. (Lots of examples here in this forum)

Thread Information