Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Do tell. Opposing what?
    Haha. You guys (both sides) are constantly switching jerseys and playing for the other team.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-14-2021 at 10:21 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Haha. You guys are constantly switching jerseys and playing for the other team.
    Frost Supremacist folds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do tell. Opposing what?
    Duh, flat panels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^

He did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is an outlier, nobody with a brain actually believes in holocaust denial
    It is way more common than you seem to realize.

The basis of the entire Q thing is ultimately "da joos did it"

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is way more common than you seem to realize.

The basis of the entire Q thing is ultimately "da joos did it"
    tell that to say, Ben Shapiro. A leading conservative voice who also so happens to be.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't.
    I also believe we landed on the moon.
    I also believe the Islamists did 9/11,
    I also believe +1.7º celsius in 120 years won't spell the end of humanity,
    that Fauci planned and cooked up COVID-19 years ago,
    & the "vaccine" is a BigPharma hoax to prop up government and corporate oligarchical (i.e. bigpharma, BigTech) control over the people.

I currently support GOP because they're the lesser of the two evils at the moment, but my politics pretty much fall in line with Mark Celibate than spurtacular, chris or tsa
    No one believes that 1.7 degrees celsius will end humanity. Just that it will have some severe costs. This is called a strawman logical fallacy.
    People have been predicting this kind of pandemic for decades. That you think it was a secret conspiracy is tin foil hat bull . Go stand in a ing corner with the idiots that think the moon landing was faked.
    The vaccine is like every other vaccine. it prevents illness.

You are an idiot for believing these things. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell that to say, Ben Shapiro. A leading conservative voice who also so happens to be.....
    Blood libel = Q

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just want to remind some in this thread that CRT is an "opposing perspective".
    The holocaust did or did not happen.

Opposing perspective is... wow.
    We did or did not land on the moon.
    The earth is or is not flat.

Lets do all of this in school.
    Lets go backwards and recreate RECENT history.

We need to teach people why we know the Earth is round. Not that it is flat.
    Why we know the Germans systematically killed Jews in a very detailed plan. The fckn kept excellent records. And guess what, there is more. Lots more. Deep Troves more.Bodies more.

Fkn ridiculous lunkheads of society were given a sense of expertise in things they don’t care to examine critically (by the red team seems to me.)
    Lets start over with completely stupid, let’s go backwards, it’s happened before.
    Why don’t we ask better questions. Why were there so few uprisings in concentration camps... cont...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Why we know the Germans systematically killed Jews in a very detailed plan. The fckn kept excellent records. And guess what, there is more. Lots more. Deep Troves more.Bodies more.

Fkn ridiculous lunkheads of society were given a sense of expertise in things they don’t care to examine critically (by the red team seems to me.)
    Lets start over with completely stupid, let’s go backwards, it’s happened before.
    Why don’t we ask better questions. Why were there so few uprisings in concentration camps... cont...
    ...why did the world starve the German people out for 20 years? We ain't done that again, eh, peeg? After WW2 we let 'em & Japan off the hook for the next 75 years. "A bonus, Germany and Japan: Your children don't have to go to the slaughters. We'll send our children to the slaughters. And when the last 13 come home dead as door nails our fake President will tunnel vision his in' watch as they step down from the plane.

You don't have to spend your money on military defense, nary a dime. We'll spend our money on our and your military defense."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...why did the world starve the German people out for 20 years? We ain't done that again, eh, peeg? After WW2 we let 'em & Japan off the hook for the next 75 years. "A bonus, Germany and Japan: Your children don't have to go to the slaughters. We'll send our children to the slaughters. And when the last 13 come home dead as door nails our fake President will tunnel vision his in' watch as they step down from the plane.

You don't have to spend your money on military defense, nary a dime. We'll spend our money on our and your military defense."
    Uhhhh...
    Maybe because they had plans to invade their neighbors and did it not once, but twice.
    Are you serious. Starve them out? After WWI none of the European countries dared to watch Germany closely for what was going on. They were rebuilding a massive military after a stalemate war. Maybe we should ask, why did the US and allies not make a concerted effort to completely annihilate them into submission like WWII. Why the allies did not make a concerted effort to go city to city inside Germany, and burn down as much a possible and completely thwart their will. We did this in WWII with a vengeance with bombing from the air. We fire bombed the out of Germany, we stomped on their neck and made them plead. And when they did, we then helped them.

At least you are looking for an excuse for the Holocaust.

Honestly this site has more people who seemed to have failed at whatever they do and are driven to make up bugaboo forces that have consistently dealt their own personal failures an excuse. People who feel they have no control over their own personal lives getting together and making up to explain their inability to navigate our society. Or like hater, make up grandiose characters that have let him in on all things going on in the world without reading or experiencing much of anything useful. From BIG ______ to anything Chicago. Just exaggerate all of it till it reaches the point of excess so that YOU personally are spared any self examination.

Or just go the other direction and declare independence from the outside world and go grab a mul ude of guns for the come to Jesus moment.
    After work I wish people could get outside and walk or exercise with friends. This is a sports board. Does anyone get totally exhausted after playing a good pickup game of basketball, a good swim, hunt, fish. For gods sake take up pickle ball if you cant move anymore. Shuffle board... something.

"No. Ill just sit inside and find some good imaginary monster to blame my own personal failings on thank you."

Did anyone do anything fun outside in the past week? Month? year? That required physical and mental exertion. With other people? Actual social animals that we are supposed to be talking to and having fun with FACE to FACE. Or did you just go buy colored drinks and a in some Eastern European paradise (not) and catch some disease you can fob off on our health care system... FRostY. You see how this can be done. I blame you for our health care failings. Filthy Eastern European White Trash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uhhhh...
    Maybe because they had plans to invade their neighbors and did it not once, but twice.
    Are you serious. Starve them out?
    After WWI none of the European countries dared to watch Germany closely for what was going on. They were rebuilding a massive military after a stalemate war. Maybe we should ask, why did the US and allies not make a concerted effort to completely annihilate them into submission like WWII. Why the allies did not make a concerted effort to go city to city inside Germany, and burn down as much a possible and completely thwart their will. We did this in WWII with a vengeance with bombing from the air. We fire bombed the out of Germany, we stomped on their neck and made them plead. And when they did, we then helped them.

At least you are looking for an excuse for the Holocaust.

Honestly this site has more people who seemed to have failed at whatever they do and are driven to make up bugaboo forces that have consistently dealt their own personal failures an excuse. People who feel they have no control over their own personal lives getting together and making up to explain their inability to navigate our society. Or like hater, make up grandiose characters that have let him in on all things going on in the world without reading or experiencing much of anything useful. From BIG ______ to anything Chicago. Just exaggerate all of it till it reaches the point of excess so that YOU personally are spared any self examination.

Or just go the other direction and declare independence from the outside world and go grab a mul ude of guns for the come to Jesus moment.
    After work I wish people could get outside and walk or exercise with friends. This is a sports board. Does anyone get totally exhausted after playing a good pickup game of basketball, a good swim, hunt, fish. For gods sake take up pickle ball if you cant move anymore. Shuffle board... something.

"No. Ill just sit inside and find some good imaginary monster to blame my own personal failings on thank you."

Did anyone do anything fun outside in the past week? Month? year? That required physical and mental exertion. With other people? Actual social animals that we are supposed to be talking to and having fun with FACE to FACE. Or did you just go buy colored drinks and a in some Eastern European paradise (not) and catch some disease you can fob off on our health care system... FRostY. You see how this can be done. I blame you for our health care failings. Filthy Eastern European White Trash.
    Yeah, absolutely. Punishing the populace for the misdeeds of the gov't is wrong, but so easy.

Twixt the end of 1 & then 2 the world learned those lessons and thus the rebuilding of Europe took place, not the starvation of Germany & Japan that would've led to a 3.

Like Lincoln after the Civil War..."Let 'em up easy, boys."...He didn't drag President Davis out into the street and hang him. No, he stuck him in a room that was perpetually lit for awhile, then apologized for doing that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Holocaust was atleast 4 years long, included more than just the Jewish demographic and occurred outside just Nazi Germany. Atleast that's the non-American viewpoint. Have you considered that these other groups also want their experience and suffering heard.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Holocaust was atleast 4 years long, included more than just the Jewish demographic and occurred outside just Nazi Germany. Atleast that's the non-American viewpoint. Have you considered that these other groups also want their experience and suffering heard.
    That's not an opposing perspective. And it is taught.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not an opposing perspective. And it is taught.
    It's well known that Slavs and Roma were singled out for extermination, as were sexuals, leftists, the mentally changed and handicapped folks.

I happen to know this because it was part of the common conversation about the Holocaust, in school and out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's well known that Slavs and Roma were singled out for extermination, as were sexuals, leftists, the mentally changed and handicapped folks.

I happen to know this because it was part of the common conversation about the Holocaust, in school and out of it.
    +1

The neo-fascists want their ideas elevated.

the "both sides" bull tery of the last couple of decades where somehow we are supposed to present both sides of arguments as if all sides of any controversy are automatically equal in basis, is toxic to critical thinking.

We end up with s who can't understand that, no, not all ideas are equally supported by evidence. This forum is rife with that. ty ideas end up being given way more credence and attention than they should.

It is a matter of time before some asshat tries to "both sides" flat earth bull , or Creationism in a science classroom.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    +1

The neo-fascists want their ideas elevated.

the "both sides" bull tery of the last couple of decades where somehow we are supposed to present both sides of arguments as if all sides of any controversy are automatically equal in basis, is toxic to critical thinking.

We end up with s who can't understand that, no, not all ideas are equally supported by evidence. This forum is rife with that. ty ideas end up being given way more credence and attention than they should.

It is a matter of time before some asshat tries to "both sides" flat earth bull , or Creationism in a science classroom.
    To ensure history doesn't repeat, you need to fully understand not just what happened by why. History is more complicated than simply they are evil like a Comic movie villain. Beyond "they hate us for our freedoms".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To ensure history doesn't repeat, you need to fully understand not just what happened by why. History is more complicated than simply they are evil like a Comic movie villain. Beyond "they hate us for our freedoms".
    what's your point?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This must be why more than 50% of 3rd graders in TX cannot read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jews were singled out on a large scale FAR MORE than any other group.
    Scapegoat to ignite a country of people that Thread seems to think were just innocent followers of a government. Seriously?

And now he blindly follows the orange balloon that has lost.
    The irony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suggested reading:

The RISE and FALL of the Third Reich

There is a ton of clueless weighing down this topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me again why communism is bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History will repeat in this instance. It already has.
    What we learned is the best why to unite a populist movement is too fuel hatred among people who dont feel they have any power.
    Pick a convenient scapegoat and persecute them while sending an uneducated public on a charade of defeating something so it will unite them even if patently false. The German people may have had some cultural characteristics that made this easier but Germans, just because they are Germans are not unique in their ability to be fooled and force fed bull . It can happen within any country are group of people.

So now we play the fake news game to willfully hide truth because the uneducated folks who feel powerless are uniquely set up to lash out at false enemies. Trump was masterful at this with the white working man proclaimed to be THE AMERICA we must fight for. WE fell hard for this bull . Still do. And WE are not uniquely vulnerable to this crap.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information