Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does Space Force has to do with this?

If you wouldn't be constantly playing victim and being dumb, you would know hypersonic weapons fly at a lower al ude than ballistic missiles, that's actually sort of the point.

And no, the left criticized the hypocrisy of "small government" while creating new police/military branches of government (you can add the TSA to that list as well).
    You can target weaponry from space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is ahead of us in education and the best and brightest go into government research. In the US they become doctors, lawyers, Wall Street bankers or design video games. Its no wonder china is kicking our ass. They figure out early which kids have potential and cultivate them...the rest go into the work force after junior high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is ahead of us in education and the best and brightest go into government research. In the US they become doctors, lawyers, Wall Street bankers or design video games. Its no wonder china is kicking our ass. They figure out early which kids have potential and cultivate them...the rest go into the work force after junior high.
    And no wonder I cannot read the ing names in Call of Duty.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US is actively working to destroy merit based systems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US is actively working to destroy white race based systems.
    fify

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You changed it to a false racial narrative of the left and you think you fixed something? No, this is the propaganda that you use to destroy merit based systems. This is how the left tells Asians that they can't attend a school because too many people that look like them already attend. This idiocy is foundational to your racist movement so I understand why you want to murky reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You changed it to a false racial narrative of the left and you think you fixed something? No, this is the propaganda that you use to destroy merit based systems. This is how the left tells Asians that they can't attend a school because too many people that look like them already attend. This idiocy is foundational to your racist movement so I understand why you want to murky reality.
    Is that why US has never had an Asian American (nor Native American nor Pacific Islander) Supreme Court Justice?

Or does it explain why Asian Americans represent 27% of professionals in the U.S. but only half that among executives.

Or why White men and women are 154% more likely than Asians to hold an executive role.

According to 2012 data, Asians represent only 1.5% of corporate officer positions in the Fortune 500.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure Washington, NYC and LA as well as Delhi, London and Tokyo will be wiped out within one calendar year with non-nuclear environmentally friendly hyper-explosive weapons that don't cause nuclear fallout. The war will be over instantaneously with zero resistance. China will have won WW3 and Mandarin will be the one official language around the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can target weaponry from space.
    And? That applies to any kind of weapon, and it doesn't make it any easier.

For fast-moving, low-al ude weapons, hitting from space is actually harder than hitting from the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that why US has never had an Asian American (nor Native American nor Pacific Islander) Supreme Court Justice?

Or does it explain why Asian Americans represent 27% of professionals in the U.S. but only half that among executives.

Or why White men and women are 154% more likely than Asians to hold an executive role.

According to 2012 data, Asians represent only 1.5% of corporate officer positions in the Fortune 500.
    Plus, the brightest minds in history are all non Americans, tbh. Another ugly truth, unfortunately.

von Goethe or Einstein? German. Faraday? British. Michelangelo? French. Da Vinci? Italian.

Merit or non-merit isn't fixing that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we do have the Kardashians... that'll show them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another defeat under Mileys watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information