Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Whether UTSA wins or loses it is great exposure for the program.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well, it's utsa so I guess they have to dig up some kind of reason to get fired up for this game
    Eh, UTSA has built a solid program and should have beaten Houston. They shouldn’t need a video to get fired up.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Eh, UTSA has built a solid program and should have beaten Houston. They shouldn’t need a video to get fired up.
    If you were playing hoops with your smaller, younger brother in the backyard, would you get fired up to beat him?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol horns losing 10-7

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Same ol’ Txas

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Bijan Robinson is amazing. Don't really watch UT Austin games much so thought there was a chance he might be a little over hyped, but nah he looks like he's on another level compared to everyone else. Easily the best back UTSA has ever seen.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    And they've faced Aaron Jones (UTEP) , Jeff Wilson Jr (UNT), and IIRC a young Devin Singletary (FAU).

Post Count
    Bijan Robinson is amazing. Don't really watch UT Austin games much so thought there was a chance he might be a little over hyped, but nah he looks like he's on another level compared to everyone else. Easily the best back UTSA has ever seen.
    If Texas actually had a passing game he would really be unleashed because defenses couldn't loadup the box and play the run.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    In the history of Texas football, has a screen pass ever worked? And yet they still throw 20 a game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    utsa QB is legit. the RB is decent. the rest of the team is meh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The one utsa WR is good

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The one utsa WR is good
    oh yeah hes solid too

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    targeting rule needs to be revisited. ridiculous thats considered targeting, while a running back can lower his helmet and crack a DB with his crown and never be called for it

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Is Bijan projected to be a 1st rounder or what? Jesus christ he looks like a man amongst boys. Big, fast, strong.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Damn, Traylor throwing in the towel. Probably the right move but kinda sucks.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB fought hard. but they were clearly overmatched by far, even with texas looking completely unengaged the whole first half. the only reason it was even close was the onside/double pass trickery, and cards inability to throw downfield.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I could see something like 21-14 halftime score before things start unraveling for the birds. I think 42-17 sounds about right, imo
    pretty good prediction

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    targeting rule needs to be revisited. ridiculous thats considered targeting, while a running back can lower his helmet and crack a DB with his crown and never be called for it
    Yeah I didn't like that call because it seemed like incidental contact. I especially don't like the ejection rule in many instances, this being one

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    QB fought hard. but they were clearly overmatched by far, even with texas looking completely unengaged the whole first half. the only reason it was even close was the onside/double pass trickery, and cards inability to throw downfield.

It was 24-20 late in the 3rd Qtr and UTSA had the ball. The pick 6 and key drop the following series had nothing to do with UT.

I don't think they were severely overmatched at all. Surprisingly. They were in the game. Bijan was the only one that looked like a man amongst boys.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    The one utsa WR is good
    Three.

The supposed third guy (#1 JT Clark) is the best, imo. NFL body. Will likely get drafted.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It was 24-20 late in the 3rd Qtr and UTSA had the ball. The pick 6 and key drop the following series had nothing to do with UT.
    no, it has to do with the fact that UTSA simply lacks talent. thus, they were overmatched. high level teams don't make those mistakes at those moments. they proved they are not that level of team.

I don't think they were severely overmatched at all. Surprisingly. They were in the game. Bijan was the only one that looked like a man amongst boys.
    of course you don't . you also thought that bijan was overrated and luka doncic sucks at basketball

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    no, it has to do with the fact that UTSA simply lacks talent. thus, they were overmatched. high level teams don't make those mistakes at those moments. they proved they are not that level of team.

of course you don't . you also thought that bijan was overrated and luka doncic sucks at basketball
    Yeah, ok.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    What in the world is Sark crying about?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    What in the world is Sark crying about?

ur e it team made a video on ut campus.........sark cucked traylor for that video ish..........

Thread Information