Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs...er-biden-event

His and Biden polices are against USA const and bill
    Of rights

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope Biden dies somehow. Camel-ugh would have zero chance to win the general election in 2024. Especially as a non-elected in bent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just think how protected he'll be now though.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope Biden dies somehow. Camel-ugh would have zero chance to win the general election in 2024. Especially as a non-elected in bent.
    Trump and Biden both dying would be a step forward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful for what you wish for. DeSantis/Haley ticket would crush Kamala/whoever else.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful for what you wish for. DeSantis/Haley ticket would crush Kamala/whoever else.
    I honestly don't give a . I just want the old guys to die off. Starting over is going to be ty, but at least we will be free of both of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't give a . I just want the old guys to die off. Starting over is going to be ty, but at least we will be free of both of them.
    I have a good guess: you're in that niche group of ~7million American swing voters that made the difference between Hillary not beating Trump in 2016, and Biden beating Trump in 2020.

You didn't vote (or voted third party) in 2016, but voted for Biden in 2020 as a referendum of Trump. That's why Trump lost.

And that's why The Democrats won't win the white house in 2024, barring a miracle or the GOP nominating someone terrible like Pompeo or Pence or Romney (lol).

Biden's approval rating was 27 (TWENTY-SEVEN) percentage points higher than Trump's approval rating at the time of last fall's election one year ago. And yet, Biden still barely won the electoral college, winning Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona, PA and Nevada by a combined less than 4 percentage points.

This time around, Biden and Trump are neck and neck in the RCP average, post-Afghanistan, mass inflation (a trend which indeed was started late in the Trump admin, to be fair), and border/immigration crisis. If the election cycles were one year instead of four, Trump would crush Biden in the 2021 presidential election. That's not because Trump would necessarily get many more votes, but because Biden would get significantly less, since people now fully understand that "the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side of those tweets".

Trump's approval rating has slowly but surely improved in the past 10 months since he's been demoted from POTUS to Florida golfer.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just an argument against the Electoral College.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden and Trump dying means it's Kamala vs. DeSantis in 2024 and the Dems get their teeth kicked in. No thanks.

The Democrats who need to die off are Pelosi, Hoyer, Clyburn, Leahy & Feinstein.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys never fail at making threads awkward as . How are you different than calf tats always casting death wishes on members here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and Trump dying means it's Kamala vs. DeSantis in 2024 and the Dems get their teeth kicked in. No thanks.

The Democrats who need to die off are Pelosi, Hoyer, Clyburn, Leahy & Feinstein.
    look, someone who gets it. That's exactly what I told him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they stick him on a vent and we never hear from him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you like the old guys... It's who you stalk on Facebook though.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...+ Will Hunting. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...+ Will Hunting. tee, hee.

Thread Information