Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Around here they're both garbage
    . Can’t argue with Americans on fried chicken.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Can’t argue with Americans on fried chicken.
    Bush's is the best out here, probably because they use MSG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no it's not. Who the eats Church's Chicken beyond poor people?
    3rd worlders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Church's and KFC are probably the two grossest fast food places I can think of.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He needs to fundamentally thin down even beyond the 2nd picture. His knees are going to be shot in 4-5 years max if his playing weight stays at 280 lbs.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to fundamentally thin down even beyond the 2nd picture. His knees are going to be shot in 4-5 years max if his playing weight stays at 280 lbs.
    Imagine Zion turning out to be a billionaire's DeJuan Blair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not a fan of fried chicken fast food places generally, but we have some called Bojangles here which makes me miss KFC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Church's especially!

Wish I could eat fried chicken though but the closet I get to that is PF Chang's extra cripsy Chang's y Chicken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus! The dude was big prior but now... SMH

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Church's especially!

Wish I could eat fried chicken though but the closet I get to that is PF Chang's extra cripsy Chang's y Chicken.
    Fried chicken is delicious, but not when it’s cooked in some ultra-factorized way that it’s cooked at those places. The ingredient quality matters no matter what food you’re eating and whatever ingredients those places are using are the lowest of the low.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    im not a fan of fried chicken fast food places generally, but we have some called Bojangles here which makes me miss KFC
    I knew Bojangles was all over the places in the “real” south (ie the red parts of Virginia) didn’t realize that NoVa has Bojangles too

can’t say I’ve ever been tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fried chicken is delicious, but not when it’s cooked in some ultra-factorized way that it’s cooked at those places. The ingredient quality matters no matter what food you’re eating and whatever ingredients those places are using are the lowest of the low.
    For damn sure! When I used to eat wheat I used to love eating fried okra from one specific Church's location and when I was a kid I used to love fried chicken from Church's but damn their QC has gone so low I can't believe they're still in biz. The last time I went into a Church's was like 7-8 yrs ago and was so grossed out by the conditions inside that I left and never looked back.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 10-22-2021 at 06:23 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    For damn sure! When I used to eat wheat I used to love eating fried okra from one specific Church's location and when I was a kid I used to love fried chicken from Church's but damn they're QC has gone so low I can't believe they're still in biz. The last time I went into a Church's was like 7-8 yrs ago and was so grossed out by the conditions inside that I left and never looked back.
    It’s esp night and day compared to Chick-fil-a which has gestapo like quality control. The chicken breast they use is always breaded evenly and isn’t lumpy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s esp night and day compared to Chick-fil-a which has gestapo like quality control. The chicken breast they use is always breaded evenly and isn’t lumpy.
    Chic-fil-a is def different and more edible though I prefer real fried chicken but if it's between the two then yeah Chic-fil-a everyday over the trash served up at Church's.

I love those waffle fries too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew Bojangles was all over the places in the “real” south (ie the red parts of Virginia) didn’t realize that NoVa has Bojangles too

can’t say I’ve ever been tho
    charlottesville (and the surrounding albemarle county) arent "really" considered NoVa but not far off

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    charlottesville (and the surrounding albemarle county) arent "really" considered NoVa but not far off
    I thought you lived in Centreville I guess I misremembered, yeah Charlottesville definitely isn’t NoVa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you lived in Centreville I guess I misremembered, yeah Charlottesville definitely isn’t NoVa.
    yeah, we moved here cause wifey is at UVA med.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're gross, but can't be worse than Taco Bell. I haven't eaten anything from a Taco Bell in 15 years, but that orange grease meat and tortillas that tasted like bread were the worst.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80s-90s fried chicken take:

grandy's for the chicken, popeye's for the biscuits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're gross, but can't be worse than Taco Bell. I haven't eaten anything from a Taco Bell in 15 years, but that orange grease meat and tortillas that tasted like bread were the worst.
    taco bell is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine

like, i'm well aware its . but its that hits the spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah if i want a fast food chicken sandwich i dont think anything beats chick fil a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That low grade beef with the orange grease reminds me too much of these horrible square pizza slices we'd have in school where they'd put it under the cheese. Everyone would think yes pizza and then you'd get in line and see it was this greasy bull with that disgusting orange ground beef under it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Yeah same. If I want to be a disgusting pig nothing like a crunch wrap supreme or cheesy Gordita crunches. KFC meanwhile legit makes me want to vomit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah same. If I want to be a disgusting pig nothing like a crunch wrap supreme or cheesy Gordita crunches. KFC meanwhile legit makes me want to vomit.
    Any combination of the supremes. Burrito, taco, Crunchwrap. No tomatoes. Douse in fire sauce

Thread Information