thx for the grades ... good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was waiting for this, thanks!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    at 4 am u r the hardest working spurs writer u deserve ur media backstage creditable back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad the team didnt need to rely on one guy... and forbes was benched when his shots were not falling . McD's offball movement, 3s, and cutting abilities changes this team's dynamic with the spacing. Hope to see how the team will adjust when his 3s are not falling and when opposing team gameplan on McDermott's movements.

Vasell's defence is something that coaching staff needs to hone... not Nephew's level yet... but him disrupting opposing team's offence and his shots falling really fired up his teammates..

Im liking how this team is composed right now... been thinking how Bamba on the Spurs will upgrade this team... also heard some praises from Sean and Bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks timmvp !

It must be noticed that Walker has the best -/+ of the team. Good for him !
    Last edited by Rocalcio; 10-21-2021 at 04:18 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Automatic A+ for pop, for benching bryn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was rotating the bench at some serious speed. Every stoppage felt like a sub was made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great writing, and sterling takes on the first game!

A+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s great about Vassell if he keeps it up is that he isn’t a ing weirdo like Nephew was. Great team chemistry right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta make our free throws. 12-18 loses close games. I loved Keldons aggression and it led to free throws which is what I hope from him every night bc he’s the only one that can get there consistently. He’s just gotta make them. Both Murray and White got to the line 3 times but we are going to need to up that from one of them to like 5 a game.

Poeltl played really well and I’m happy that he did. He looked so much better at the start of this year than last. I just hope he can keep his game at this level for the rest of the season

Murray is basically our go to scorer and he’s going to be consistently taking 16-18 shots a game. He’s not used to it yet and it’s going to take time for him to evolve in this role. But I like that he shot a lot. Just need more free
    throws like I said and less jumpers.

Keldon has the tools to be a solid 15 point a game player with decent defense and high energy. I just feel that this power forward Role is going to make him tired and listless as the season wears down. I’d rather have Doug at the PF. Magic is the rare case of having two bigs so maybe it won’t be too bad for KJ but if it wore down Tucker 2 years ago it will wear down KJ

It’s nice having a back up point guard run the offense. Even if it’s just garbage time. We haven’t had one of those in a hot minute

25 more wins Pop!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job but can't analyze a game against this Magic G-League team because they should be playing G-League bball only. They're a giving a masterclass on how to tank. What's the record for less wins in a season, they gonna break it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job but can't analyze a game against this Magic G-League team because they should be playing G-League bball only. They're a giving a masterclass on how to tank. What's the record for less wins in a season, they gonna break it.
    How miserable do you have to be to have this loser ing mentality.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What game are you watching, are you from planet earth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What game are you watching, are you from planet earth?
    waiting for the Spurs to tank for 2+ years now

For years now you’ve spread your loser mentality just waiting and waiting until the going gets good. Basically, you want to have your cake and eat it too

just shut the up already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few standouts:

1. I REALLY liked what Lonnie was doing this game. He wasn't hesitating. The shots weren't falling, but that didn't get to him. When open, attack.
    2. Vassell was a beast.
    3. Landale will deserve game time. I'm not sure how the bigs will be handled.

Pop tried a lineup with Forbes, McDermott, and Walker, and that stuff's scary.

THE PACE. This team is moving up the court so much faster, moving the ball around so much more. All by design, of course. Pop is having his young players MOVE and making decisions rapidly on offense. We'll see how well they do, but will overwhelm teams on many nights, even better ones than Orlando. It's like a cascade if you don't watch out and protect the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People want the team to go 0-82, so they can have a 1 in 7 chance to land the top pick. Said top pick must be a Tim Duncan level all time great.

They also want impeccable player development while losing every game.

Yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to add:

Josh Primo has already hit a lot of shots straight off the bench. He comes off the bench able to knock them down immediately. That's not easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I love most above everything else is how many deflections I saw the Spurs make. Every pass was a contested one, the activeness and awareness was great to see. If that level of effort on defense is something that sticks then I’ll be really excited to see what the season holds for this team. Shots will be missed and made but defense needs to be there if we will ever be good again.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That near of end game tearing into the 3rd unit by Pop was great to see the intensity from him. I was watching g the game and was asking the television why the are they showing the magic huddle for so long? Then it rotates to the spurs huddle and Pop is livid and Eubanks is one of the players I saw first with the expression "Ohh Damn got real". Only caught like 2 seconds of the tirade and he walked off to talk to the coaches. Still Pop blitzing the players for missing defensive assignments is good to see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I love most above everything else is how many deflections I saw the Spurs make.
    Murray steal and Keldon dunk-scream started with on-the-ball pressure defense

32 AST in 40 FG is my favorite stat. When was the last time Spurs made 32 AST? That's 2014 team play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks timmvp !

It must be noticed that Walker has the best -/+ of the team. Good for him !
    Lonnie “Matt Bonner” Walker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The starting unit came out a little stale in both halves. Other than that it was a fantastic performance.
    Devin V looks significantly improved over last year.

Thread Information