Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've said it already....this team is not going to TRY to tank, and Pop won't let them.
    Pop won't let them.

That stupid with his strategies and pets is what held them back the last 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop won't let them.

That stupid with his strategies and pets is what held them back the last 2 years.
    DeMar derozen as the star player and lmao were the biggest obstacles holding the team back. Try harder, troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar derozen as the star player and lmao were the biggest obstacles holding the team back. Try harder, troll.
    On who's orders? Wow, you sure showed me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF happened to Orb Forbes

Has he aged like 10 years or what, jeesus

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... basically Thad Young is on the trading block? We gave Derozan away for free.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    So... basically Thad Young is on the trading block? We gave Derozan away for free.
    Still got a '25 first rounder out of that trade. And DeRozan was already going to leave for free considering he was a UFA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thad will eventually find his way on the court. He may be better use against bigger teams

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thad will eventually find his way on the court. He may be better use against bigger teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a free agent and we got a 1st out of it. That's a win any way you look at it.

Now if you want to criticize PATFO for not trading him two years ago that's a different story :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you consider a first and 3 seconds to be free, sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting a first round pick for an unrestricted free agent they didn't want to re-sign was a home run of a deal. What ever the Spurs get for Young is the cherry on top. Even if the Spurs end up buying out his contract, it was a great trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was a fun game to watch. Loved the pace last night, and this team really likes playing with each other you can see it just a bunch of young kids bonding and having fun.

Devin showed some stuff last night, everything was just so crisp in his moves cant wait to see how he progresses throughout the year.

It seems like no matter how many minutes Primo gets it could be 27 seconds, the kid is going to find a way to put the ball in the basket with the time he has out there.

For someone who has been injured and didn't play a second of preseason Tre looked really confident out there, high IQ player.

Let's see how these kids play on the rode with no crowd behind them.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. Especially agree with Pop. He is fired up to start and to me that is just amazing. The set it and forget days are long gone and he's gonna have to coach and put the players in position to win.. the whole squad is gonna have to be a team effort type thing from top down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. Especially agree with Pop. He is fired up to start and to me that is just amazing. The set it and forget days are long gone and he's gonna have to coach and put the players in position to win.. the whole squad is gonna have to be a team effort type thing from top down.
    I think he might feel rejuvenated without having to cater to any single player and just go for gameplans with the youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, Forbes earned an F.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best thing about last night is i don't remember a single instance of over dribbling for 20 seconds. great movement on offense
    Quite right...no one to hog the ball for 20 seconds just to miss a shot. There was a lot of great ball movement for a fast break, lay up or a three pointer. Hope we see more of the same.
    Addition by subtraction. This team has a definitely different vibe than last years squad. Whether it leads to more wins, I don't know but it sure is entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop gets so much credit for finally realizing what we've been saying on an internet forum for years

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    pop gets so much credit for finally realizing what we've been saying on an internet forum for years
    *sniff sniff* The young guys needed to watch LMA/DD/Gay iso ball for 3 years to learn how NOT to play first, masterful coaching move by Pop *sniff sniff*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *sniff sniff* The young guys needed to watch LMA/DD/Gay iso ball for 3 years to learn how NOT to play first, masterful coaching move by Pop *sniff sniff*
    also his treatment of forbes lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, Forbes earned an F.
    I think he only did it once in Forbes storied history.

Thread Information