Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS is already stupid when he’s sober, but then goes full blown re when he drunk-posts here.
    This is something else that should be taught in school somewhere. People, especially in cities, don’t understand the basics of how we get and use energy to “run” all the things around them. It should not take a hurricane or deep freeze for people to start to think about this stuff. And the RV guy in the middle of nowhere, who becomes landlocked stuck in place should not think propane is some mysterious substance.

It seems all the gas price stuff that continually pops up on this forum to determine the rating of every president lacks very basic understanding. The market stuff, is more difficult. But some basic energy understanding to begin with maybe? Would help.

Electricity seems to be a mystery to many. Plug something in or get a battery then, end of story.... It worked.

Aside:

(This then leads to nurses claiming they are magnetic while trying to stick any small metal object to their head. And the Ohio legislature listens to the amazing discovery... we don’t need more derpage)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is something else that should be taught in school somewhere. People, especially in cities, don’t understand the basics of how we get and use energy to “run” all the things around them.
    Yeah, most dems are stupid.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hungover Darrin back trying to save face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, most dems are stupid.
    So as an outsider, what is your perspective on intelligence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a touché' will be in order Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some goals as aspirational, tbh... That said, there's no doubt that's where the UK (and the rest of the world) is going, and honestly, very difficult to know nowadays what battery tech will look like 30 years from now.

That's an area in heavy research right now that goes beyond cars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono put in work in here. Salute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s an alt of Joseph Kony, better go hide!
    You sit here and continue to cheerlead on your boyfriend as if your fat ass can't come visit me yourself. What's stopping you FATTY? For real though? You going to man up already or continue to fluff JK endlessly like the little that you are?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    koriwhat is my

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sit here and continue to cheerlead on your boyfriend as if your fat ass can't come visit me yourself. What's stopping you FATTY? For real though? You going to man up already or continue to fluff JK endlessly like the little that you are?
    Why do you talk so much and then whine when someone returns it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always weak males like yall that pat each other on the back over doing nothing whatsoever. IRL it's a different story with males like yourself Mono. You and others doxxed me yet none of yall have shown yalls face here at my place. JK claimed he'd show up until my actual shop address was doxxed and then he made excuses as to why he won't show up but continues to act like he's not the that he truly is. BD24 claimed to have come to my shop but none of that ever happened and he sits back still patting himself on the back because that's what males like yall do.

Yall talk mad online in the comfort of yalls house/apt/whatever knowing damn well yall are all too pussy to do anything irl. Yall are boring af, lame af, and I hope one day you all run into the wrong dude who will smash your face into the concrete.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's always weak males like yall that pat each other on the back over doing nothing whatsoever. IRL it's a different story with males like yourself Mono. You and others doxxed me yet none of yall have shown yalls face here at my place. JK claimed he'd show up until my actual shop address was doxxed and then he made excuses as to why he won't show up but continues to act like he's not the that he truly is. BD24 claimed to have come to my shop but none of that ever happened and he sits back still patting himself on the back because that's what males like yall do.

Yall talk mad online in the comfort of yalls house/apt/whatever knowing damn well yall are all too pussy to do anything irl. Yall are boring af, lame af, and I hope one day you all run into the wrong dude who will smash your face into the concrete.
    I never doxxed you. Try again, beta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another diary entry of emo angst lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono put in work in here. Salute.
    Frankly, I was doubtful about this for a number of years as well until pretty much all automakers went onboard, especially American ones.

You can thank California and it's regulations for this as well, tbh...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...e-us-by-state/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As gas prices get higher by the day you will see companies pass that shipping increase to there customers so basically everything will end up costing more impacting the poor and the middle class the most. You know is getting out of hand when you go to Taco Bell and it’s costing you over $20 to feed two people.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you eating at Taco Bell?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As gas prices get higher by the day you will see companies pass that shipping increase to there customers so basically everything will end up costing more impacting the poor and the middle class the most. You know is getting out of hand when you go to Taco Bell and it’s costing you over $20 to feed two people.
    I mean, it's food and I haven't had Taco Bell in ages, but that's cheap! Plus I thought they had $5 deals...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if you're hard up you can a free fancy chicken sandwich every day this month at McDonalds if you spend a dollar on something else like a drink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you eating at Taco Bell?
    Obviously, nothing but the best that taco bell has to offer for two people, especially when you want to break up with them.

Relationship kiss of death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol every now and then I get that craving for Taco . Then I eat it and remember why it's been a year since I've eaten it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fast food has been getting more expensive for the past two years. It's not a recent thing.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, nothing but the best that taco bell has to offer for two people, especially when you want to break up with them.

Relationship kiss of death.

I got laid after a late night Taco Bell dinner in La Porte, Indiana this summer. 3 Doritos Locos tacos was apparently enough for my body to produce enough semen to have the most mind blowing sex of my life... twice in 10 hours.

Thread Information