Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

Clippers being a threat in the West? Bam, there goes Sterling.

Suns made the finals? Sarver gets heat.

Wonder why.
    to be fair the Suns benefited from injuries

I don’t think they can beat a healthy Warriors team

But you never know, GS may not have an answer for Ayton either

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earl Watson is a disgruntled former employee with zero credibility. Nothing to see here.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair the Suns benefited from injuries

I don’t think they can beat a healthy Warriors team

But you never know, GS may not have an answer for Ayton either
    It was a lot of luck for the Suns last year. I’d be surprised if they can even make the WCF this year. I’d have them out in the first round and the second round would be an overachievement for them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am interested in knowing why, after all these years, when Dr. Buss is known to be some rich pervert who clearly view women as objects, that nothing like this ever came out about the Lakers.
    Often - too big to fail. Examples are made of bottom feeders. NBA is still in compe ion with NFL etc. Can't be tarnishing a significant portion of its own product.

Maybe in a way that's fair. If you aren't winning thus bringing financial exposure to the league then you are expendable.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    One thing that's happening is stories are starting to come out of the woodwork. Vince Carter said on ESPN yesterday that Sarver told his players to lay him out back in the day. That's nothing to write home about, but with all these accusations maybe someone will come forward with a haymaker.
    To “lay him out?” Wtf does that even mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To “lay him out?” Wtf does that even mean?
    Injure him intentionally I assume.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Suns account executive David Bodzin said that in August 2014, Sarver pantsed him in front of more than 60 employees at the team's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
    LMAO poor bodzin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2017 two former employees said that a white male executive repeatedly called a Black co-worker "Carlton," in reference to the character from the '90s TV show "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
    this is wrong unless the co-worker is Chris Paul tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It was a lot of luck for the Suns last year. I’d be surprised if they can even make the WCF this year. I’d have them out in the first round and the second round would be an overachievement for them.
    You're probably right only because the Warriors are back to being the best team in the WC, especially once Klaynus returns from injury. If Wiseman can come back and show progress, the Warriors will be even harder to beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're probably right only because the Warriors are back to being the best team in the WC, especially once Klaynus returns from injury. If Wiseman can come back and show progress, the Warriors will be even harder to beat.
    Poole and Bjelica have been pretty good as well

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Poole and Bjelica have been pretty good as well
    Yeah that's what I'm saying they already look pretty good without Klaynus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's what I'm saying they already look pretty good without Klaynus.
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Dubs have been playing only the tiest teams in the league thus far. Only playoff-caliber team they've seen so far is the Grizz and they lost to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Dubs have been playing only the tiest teams in the league thus far. Only playoff-caliber team they've seen so far is the Grizz and they lost to them.
    mostly true tbh

Regular Season
    vs Hawks
    11/8
    10:00 PM

vs Rockets
    W
    120-107

vs Pelicans
    W
    126-85

vs Hornets
    W
    114-92
    vs Thunder
    W
    103-82

vs Grizzlies
    L
    104-101

@ Thunder
    W
    106-98

@ Kings
    W
    119-107

vs Clippers
    W
    115-113

@ Lakers
    W
    121-114

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mostly true tbh

Regular Season
    vs Hawks
    11/8
    10:00 PM

vs Rockets
    W
    120-107

vs Pelicans
    W
    126-85

vs Hornets
    W
    114-92
    vs Thunder
    W
    103-82

vs Grizzlies
    L
    104-101

@ Thunder
    W
    106-98

@ Kings
    W
    119-107

vs Clippers
    W
    115-113

@ Lakers
    W
    121-114
    This year's Clipper team is hot garbage and the geriatric Lakers aren't far behind them tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year's Clipper team is hot garbage and the geriatric Lakers aren't far behind them tbh.
    west is pretty garbage so i'd still put them in the playoffs (along with plausibly SAC. who always seems to be on the cusp of making the playoffs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean the lakers almost lost to the spurs for chrissake so you know they're trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, only four teams in the West are worth a this season: Jazz, Nuggets, Suns, and Dubs. Grizz might be in there but it's early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to think how the tables have turned between the West and East tbh. Only complete jokes in the EC this season are Detroit and Orlando.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    New story by Baxter Holmes: Penny Sarver, wife of Robert Sarver, sent messages to three former Phoenix Suns employees https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...suns-employees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New story by Baxter Holmes: Penny Sarver, wife of Robert Sarver, sent messages to three former Phoenix Suns employees https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...suns-employees
    She is really stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got to thank Sarver for the championships.

https://www.gq.com/story/kevin-garne...=pocket-newtab

The Celtics, Lakers, and Phoenix Suns were all on Garnett’s list. He remembers Steve Nash making a regretful phone call on behalf of Suns owner Robert Sarver, saying that Garnett would not only have to take a pay cut if he came to Phoenix, but that “they wasn't keeping all the pieces that I was asking for or requesting,” he says. “Steve Nash came to me and was very disappointed. He also apologized on behalf of Phoenix and ownership, and he was very, very, very deliberate about how much he wanted to play with me.”
    Impact to the Lakers wasn't as great because the Lakers colluded and got MVPau, but still ...
    Garnett had reservations about going to play in Boston, even after speaking to Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge. That’s partly because before he made a final decision, he wanted to talk with Kobe. The only problem: Bryant was touring China for Nike and, from Garnett’s point of view, couldn’t be bothered to discuss a future as teammates. “I needed to have a conversation with him. I couldn't talk to Phil [Jackson, then coach of the Lakers] or none of that. I'm not a phone guy, you know what I'm saying? But it's [Kobe], you know what I'm saying? It was just kind of water under the bridge. At least it felt like that.”

The two never connected. Later that summer, Garnett ran into Antoine Walker at an event celebrating Gary Payton’s renewal of his marriage vows; the former Celtic helped convince him that Boston was where he could win. (It also helped that Ainge traded for Ray Allen on draft night.)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, 08 Suns with a starting lineup of Nash, Bell, Hill, Stoudemire, and Garnett plus Diaw off the bench would have probably won the le, assuming they had to move Marion in a trade with Minnesota. Almost as bad as ing Red McCombs refusing to pay Barkley when Philly was ready to send him to the Spurs for Terry mings and Willie Anderson. McCombs sabotaged a starting lineup of Strickland / Dale Ellis / Elliott / Barkley / Robinson with Antoine Carr off the bench.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, 08 Suns with a starting lineup of Nash, Bell, Hill, Stoudemire, and Garnett plus Diaw off the bench would have probably won the le, assuming they had to move Marion in a trade with Minnesota. Almost as bad as ing Red McCombs refusing to pay Barkley when Philly was ready to send him to the Spurs for Terry mings and Willie Anderson. McCombs sabotaged a starting lineup of Strickland / Dale Ellis / Elliott / Barkley / Robinson with Antoine Carr off the bench.
    It still hurts

Thread Information