Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Well, that's an idiotic logic then. Midget can't just live off of past reputation. He still has to go on the pitch and perform and put up the stats to be considered the best in the world.

It's not a lifetime achievement award. It's based on current form and numbers and Lionel Harden's are subpar compared to his peers.
    He's putting those stats with Argentina and CL, which is where he has been playing. He has barely played in the French League. When it's all said and done, and he starts stringing together more games in the French League, he will get his stats there too. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends as the top scorer and/or assister, despite the slow start.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dont even put those two in the same sentence with Salah.
    He runs the entire game and is a magnificent engine.

They are all at completely different points in their careers. Salah is miles better. Its not just form, it physical ability.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    and Lionel Harden has actually started 5 Ligue 1 games so far, in which he scored a grand total of 0 goals

The reason he didn't finish all those games, is because he got subbed out for being a non-factor.
    As if Pochettino has the power to sub Messi out for poor play. Not even Guardiola had that power.

Messi has been subbed in all those games because at the minimal sign of discomfort, that could lead to a more serious injury, Messi asks to get subbed. He's not getting seriously injured for forcing in a league that is already won.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I know its funny how a guy in peek physical condition could possibly be the best player in the world.
    It must be the guys who cant even run enough to play defense, how obvious.... sure.
    I would love to see Ronaldo stats on how many balls he nicks off the opponent in his team's defensive 3rd.

Thread Information