Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Country is a little bit safer now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty. and violence.

Not a question of if, but when they will start acting on it.

------------------------------------------------------

While speaking at a Turing Point USA event, Charlie Kirk was asked when “we get to use the guns” to “kill these people” over baseless election fraud claims.

Kirk spoke at Boise State University on Monday night as part of his Exposing Critical Racism tour, during which he condemned critical race theory and pushed false claims of voter fraud.

Roughly one hour and 12 minutes into the event, Kirk was asked something the audience member himself deemed “a bit out of the ordinary.”

“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny. When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” asked the audience member. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.mediaite.com/news/charli...-these-people/
    Lol at your bull concern... Where's this same energy when the tyrants are calling for lists?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at your bull concern... Where's this same energy when the tyrants are calling for lists?
    He's one of the wannabe tyrants. Although for him it's just a symptom of his bipolar disorder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's one of the wannabe tyrants. Although for him it's just a symptom of his bipolar disorder.
    I already know that as he parades around here like the other faux intellectuals who love to sniff their own asses and think their don't stink. RandomGay!

Btw, RG is the same type of individual regressive s bag that talked endlessly about anyone who isn't a cultish lefty and now, just like LETS GO BRANDON, they want us all to play nice. them and I hope they all rot in !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already know that as he parades around here like the other faux intellectuals who love to sniff their own asses and think their don't stink. RandomGay!

Btw, RG is the same type of individual regressive s bag that talked endlessly about anyone who isn't a cultish lefty and now, just like LETS GO BRANDON, they want us all to play nice. them and I hope they all rot in !
    Yeah it's funny to watch them pretend they didn't spend years chasing conspiracy theories and try to have "reasonable" discussions now. With Biden failing so badly it's only a matter of time before they lose their completely again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's funny to watch them pretend they didn't spend years chasing conspiracy theories and try to have "reasonable" discussions now. With Biden failing so badly it's only a matter of time before they lose their completely again.
    As well they're all antivaxxers who now love TRUMP's vaccines!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry our conspiracy theory of Russian interference turned out to be true.

It's gotta smart, especially when your side tried to adopt the Ukraine interference narrative.

Thread Information