Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty. and violence.

Not a question of if, but when they will start acting on it.

------------------------------------------------------

While speaking at a Turing Point USA event, Charlie Kirk was asked when “we get to use the guns” to “kill these people” over baseless election fraud claims.

Kirk spoke at Boise State University on Monday night as part of his Exposing Critical Racism tour, during which he condemned critical race theory and pushed false claims of voter fraud.

Roughly one hour and 12 minutes into the event, Kirk was asked something the audience member himself deemed “a bit out of the ordinary.”

“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny. When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” asked the audience member. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.mediaite.com/news/charli...-these-people/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    losing an election feels like tyranny to Republican sore losers
    Last edited by Winehole23; 10-26-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like that audience member is coming to getcha

as soon as he gets permission

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

permission has already been given, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They make a lot of money telling the rubes what they want to hear, and don't care about the consequences.

Reckless and irresponsible lying to your fellow rubes to make money will inevitably tip one of you self-radicalizing nutbars over the edge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They make a lot of money telling the rubes what they want to hear, and don't care about the consequences.

Reckless and irresponsible lying to your fellow rubes to make money will inevitably tip one of you self-radicalizing nutbars over the edge.
    They might start fantasizing about chopping the heads off of people who don't vote their way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    permission has already been given, tbh
    Jan 6 was mild sauce compared to some of the grumbling I have seen. these people are echoing a lot of the violent rhetoric of ISIS when it comes to striking at their perceived enemies. Just as ISIS was a natural and more violent version of Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. We are seeing a slow radicalization of the tea party crowd that continues apace, fueled by the right-wing propaganda machines relentless drive for outrage to get clicks and eyeballs on advertisements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might start fantasizing about chopping the heads off of people who don't vote their way
    Violent Rhetoric Grew More Mainstream In Conservative, Intellectual Circles
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/28/96147...ectual-circles

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -"Stay out there. Don't come back. Keep rioting. Don't ever stop."

-That sucker, faking it in the VP quarters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-wing media used violent rhetoric to sow disinformation in 2020
    https://www.mediamatters.org/black-l...formation-2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report finds extremist right-wing rhetoric in the US is going down a darker path
    https://www.alternet.org/2021/07/right-wing-rhetoric/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ws-republicans
    Extremist rhetoric from rightwing media and officials is ‘intensifying’, experts say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How hateful rhetoric connects to real-world violence
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...orld-violence/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Historical authoritarian regimes or rulers have cemented their power by pointing to non-existing violence from their opponents, argues Matthew Lenoe, associate professor of history and the immediate past chair of the University of Rochester’s history department. His opinion piece appears today in the Washington Post’s “Made by History” section, which is edited and curated by historians.

Lenoe points to a recent address to evangelical leaders in which President Donald Trump warned that Democrats will resort to force if they win the midterm elections: “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it quickly and violently,” Trump said in his address. Lenoe posits that the storyline of a “wave of left-wing terrorism threatening America is wrong,” adding that “the real threat of violence comes from the right.”

Lenoe marshalls data from the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, which shows right-wing extremists and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in this country, compared to 2 percent committed by left-wing radicals.

https://www.rochester.edu/newscenter...gerous-339782/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Historical authoritarian regimes or rulers have cemented their power by pointing to non-existing violence from their opponents, argues Matthew Lenoe, associate professor of history and the immediate past chair of the University of Rochester’s history department. His opinion piece appears today in the Washington Post’s “Made by History” section, which is edited and curated by historians.

Lenoe points to a recent address to evangelical leaders in which President Donald Trump warned that Democrats will resort to force if they win the midterm elections: “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it quickly and violently,” Trump said in his address. Lenoe posits that the storyline of a “wave of left-wing terrorism threatening America is wrong,” adding that “the real threat of violence comes from the right.”

Lenoe marshalls data from the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, which shows right-wing extremists and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in this country, compared to 2 percent committed by left-wing radicals.

-"Stay out there. Don't come back. Keep rioting. Don't ever stop."

-That sucker, faking it in the VP quarters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Violent Rhetoric Grew More Mainstream In Conservative, Intellectual Circles
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/28/96147...ectual-circles
    Right-wing media used violent rhetoric to sow disinformation in 2020
    https://www.mediamatters.org/black-l...formation-2020
    [QUOTE=RandomGuy;10626465]Report finds extremist right-wing rhetoric in the US is going down a darker path
    https://www.alternet.org/2021/07/right-wing-rhetoric/
    How hateful rhetoric connects to real-world violence
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...orld-violence/

lol

Any mention of guillotines in those links?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even five years later, D-list celebrity Kathy Griffin has a permanent residence in Snakeboi's head.

Kathy Griffin. lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even five years later, D-list celebrity Kathy Griffin has a permanent residence in Snakeboi's head.

Kathy Griffin. lol
    I wasn't thinking of her, but you were

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kathy Griffin. lol
    ...though CNN put her on their [Ignore List], by God, Adam. 1 minute sittin' pretty with Cooper ringin' in the New Year---the next minute apologizing to President Trump because nobody will answer her calls---the next minute rescinding said apology when nobody would still not answer her calls.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got no problem thinkin' of her and how CNN broke her ass over President Trump.

CNN even took back that one fellow who was jerkin' his pud on the Internet, but not Griffin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kathy Griffin. lol

Just like Madonna has a mansion between dale’s ears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a random audience member asked a question and somehow that fringe example is where you think the median lies for conservatives.

I mean, many of you applauded the killing of an unarmed woman by someone using a gun. Why so serious now?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sure you weren't, because there were so many other prominent libs who were talking about beheadings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senior Airman Babbitt (then McEntee), Security Forces controller?

Who was breaking into a secured portion of the US Capitol and killed by an officer protecting US officials?

No problem with that. She knew what she was doing and what risks she was assuming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "unarmed woman" narrative is paternalistic bull and insulting to Ashli Babbitt. she was a trained warrior -- multiply deployed in warzones abroad, BTW -- attacking the US Capitol, trying to stop certification of a US election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ashli Babbitt trained security forces in warzones. She wasn't a parade poster waving a placard.

Thread Information