Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheering just as loud for the lakers. Booing when the spurs were on the line. Cheering when the spurs missed a shot.cheering when the lakers made a shot. Really San Antonio?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its always been that way.Cant remember at the hemisphere but def dome,and at&t .Like cowboys fans wherever you go. Never seen soo many gold jerseys then when lakers are in town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep … disgusting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers were pretty much universally hated during the Hemisfair Arena days as the rivalry heated up. Good Spurs teams at least kept the Lakers fans somewhat quiet and out of the arena.

Glad I wasn’t at the game last night….that would have been sad to see in person. If the court had been purple and gold I would have thought it was a Lakers’ home game. That is, until I looked at the crowd and realized how many poor people had good seats.
    Last edited by Ed Helicopter Jones; 10-27-2021 at 04:30 AM.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Visitors from austin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People want to pay to see a winner. Not much to see for Spur fans these days during inflationary times. There are better things to do with your entertainment dollars. Selling your season ticket to a Laker fan helps to offset some of the cost.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    wouldnt be like that if spurs played in austin........big market more espn coverage more superstar players signing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldnt be like that if spurs played in austin........big market more espn coverage more superstar players signing
    Totally disagree. Austin is full of young people that would rather play videos games than see a basketball game. You would never see a fan from Austin with the same passion as the baseline bums. Also, they are not going to pay the heavier prices to see a team that is not much different than the team they already have.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Totally disagree. Austin is full of young people that would rather play videos games than see a basketball game. You would never see a fan from Austin with the same passion as the baseline bums. Also, they are not going to pay the heavier prices to see a team that is not much different than the team they already have.
    things have changed in austin with fan support.........austins major league soccer teams continuously sells out their 20k seat area & is one of the loudest fan support venues......spurs are going to be left behid y staying in san antonio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers were pretty much universally hated during the Hemisfair Arena days as the rivalry heated up. Good Spurs teams at least kept the Lakers fans somewhat quiet and out of the arena.

Glad I wasn’t at the game last night….that would have been sad to see in person. If the court had been purple and gold I would have thought it was a Lakers’ home game. That is, until I looked at the crowd and realized how many poor people had good seats.
    Right? I had to do a couple of double takes at the floor to make sure they were playing here and not there. It was that bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    things have changed in austin with fan support.........austins major league soccer teams continuously sells out their 20k seat area & is one of the loudest fan support venues......spurs are going to be left behid y staying in san antonio
    And where do you think most of the invaders in Austin came from? It would be even more if a home game for the lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost thought they were in LA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another to be expected scenario unfortunately, my brother lives in Austin and even though i love him he's another LA bandwagon mug, he told me he would go and see a few Spurs games and get me gear but he's still an LA bum, he wasn't there yesterday btw

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the same in the 80s after they traded Ice when the Lakers or Celtics would come to town.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every large fat black guy in San Antonio was born wearing a Kobe jersey and front run the Lakers like fat mexicans do the Cowboys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't there a ton of Californian natives living in Texas now?

used to be bad even in the Big Three days. Why are people surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't there a ton of Californian natives living in Texas now?

used to be bad even in the Big Three days. Why are people surprised.
    Seriously 😄

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jokes on them, those laker fans spent top dollar expecting to see lebron play lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bandwagon laker fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers bandwagon fans are everywhere. I have friends from Dallas and Indianapolis that root for the Lakers. They do not even a pull for the teams in their own city or state.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans travel well. It's like an 82 game home court advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it was super sad to see.

i know in the past it was a lot of Lakers fans but it was really bad last night it seemed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers and rockets games are the ones that usually bring in the most visiting fans-and mavs back in the rival days. GSW also bring in a lot. but yeah, last night was one of the worst. ing hate t-shirt lakers fans.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jokes on them, those laker fans spent top dollar expecting to see lebron play lmao
    some of those tshirt laker fans were probably expecting to see kobe play tbh

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More annoyed with the ty Spurs roster.

Thread Information