Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one got regulated. We were just talking about different plays. The one I was thinking of happened pretty much in front of the Spurs bench. Can’t help it if Primo got burned so many times it caused confusion.
    Good thing about NBA League Pass is that you can go back and watch the games, just watched all of Primos minutes and what you said happened simply just didn't exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing about NBA League Pass is that you can go back and watch the games, just watched all of Primos minutes and what you said happened simply just didn't exist.
    Busted

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:05 3rd quarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:03 or 5:04 3rd Q. Bill even commented on him using his body to move Primo out of the area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

exstatic heads for the Peletron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:03 or 5:04 3rd Q. Bill even commented on him using his body to move Primo out of the area.
    That was a routine layup putting your shoulder in the defenders chest, he didn't go flying or physically abused like you made it out to be is what i'm saying. You made it seem like it was so bad that you said throwing him out there over and over again would lead to him being discouraged as if he was on the ground all game and getting dunked on or something lol. The kid hit two confident three's and the Spurs got the win i'm sure he went to bed just fine. He got burnt a couple times by none other than Bradley Beal but saying he's physically not ready based off that game is ridiculous.
    Last edited by emanueldavidginobili; 12-01-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best NBA players who played D/G League by Basketball-Reference WS.

78.4 Rudy Gobert
    48.0 Danny Green, Khris Middleton
    47.6 Hassan Whiteside
    47.0 Antonio Daniels
    39.7 Chris Anderson
    32.9 Rafer Alston
    29.9 Shaun Livington
    28.8 Chuck Hayes
    26.1 Pascal Siakam
    I believe Livingston didn’t go to the G League as a rookie, but coming back from that horrific injury that kept him out of the league for several years. He used the G League as part of the comeback. And he was never the same player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those 8 games Rudy played in the GLeague made his career tbh

same with Middleton and his 3 gleague appearances

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come now, Primo is being sent to G league not to improve but to get over himself. Y'all should know this by now.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was impressed how soon he exploded back onto his feet in trying to continue defending Beal on that play . Bryn would of clapped while on the floor happy to watch. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Primo tonight vs Portland?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Austin they have a game in an hour

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo could have had 15 assist tonight if his teammates weren't terrible. He has great vision and feel for the game for some kid that spotted up for the majority of his freshman year. I will say this though he does throws some lazy passes sometimes that result in turnovers but i'm sure he will grow out of it. Also the majority of his turnovers are from his teammates just not being ready for his passes.
    It seems like the coaching staff is trying to make sure he lands on two feet at the same time when he shoots jump shots, not sure if that is effecting his three point shooting lately.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo could have had 15 assist tonight if his teammates weren't terrible. He has great vision and feel for the game for some kid that spotted up for the majority of his freshman year. I will say this though he does throws some lazy passes sometimes that result in turnovers but i'm sure he will grow out of it. Also the majority of his turnovers are from his teammates just not being ready for his passes.
    It seems like the coaching staff is trying to make sure he lands on two feet at the same time when he shoots jump shots, not sure if that is effecting his three point shooting lately.
    That's good to hear. His landing has always looked awkward to me. Hopefully fixing it doesn't impact his percentage too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting over himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo stinks relatively and was a horrid choice at the Spurs slot. Next thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's he doing at improving his getting over himself skills? It would be nice to see him again in Sean Antonio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was impressed how soon he exploded back onto his feet in trying to continue defending Beal on that play . Bryn would of clapped while on the floor happy to watch. .
    Yeah I saw that to that was some MATRIX kinda of ..lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that mofo can shoot

Thread Information