Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes only played 3 minutes? Felt like 15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spot on across the board tbh, pretty damn happy with how the season has started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks played too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, haters to timvp "give forbes an F" timvp: gives forbes the INC. Haters destroyed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades Timvp. Eubanks C+ nothing to write home about

I’m impressed with Poeltl aggressiveness on offense. His FT could be better. His defense, he needs to get strong in not giving up the post.

Lonnie/Vassell impressive. We’re watching them growing to their potential.

We know what to expect fro DJ. Just needs to attack the basket more and earn FT’s.

White needs to be as aggressive as the other guys. I feel he’s getting left behind. Needs to shoot straight

McD, more consistency. I think we won two more games in those games that he missed hitting the 3’s

KBD, nice pickup with his size and range, and willingness to play defense and high energy

Eubanks, dropped down from pre-season expectation. He needs to be more burly out there, don’t over do it with shooting

Young’s minutes should be Londale, but Pop has to showcase him.

If Bryn cannot catch and shoot, he has no business playing. I rather see Jones. Or I can’t wait for Joe to take his minutes next year.

I understand Primo needs to go to GLeague and gets playing time.

In general, I’m happy with the team playing hard. It’s just gonna get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell is the new face of this franchise. This guy has Paul George potentially. Like, early Indiana days when George was skinny. He needs to start instead of White. Yes, I'll continue throwing mud at our starting backcourt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be completely fine with a 1-81 record if the team is compe ive like they've been. Extremely entertaining tank seasons are rare like a unicorn. Sign me up for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks loses a half a grade for bricking that 3 pointer off the backboard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey the spurs are 1-3 against quality teams (not orlando of course). The can hang around 3 quarters with the good teams. Lets wait until they play some average or below average teams then we'll see what they are really made of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks loses a half a grade for bricking that 3 pointer off the backboard
    I saw that. We have all been asking for it since he flashed that new range in preseason/was said to have worked on it this summer.

Well .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be completely fine with a 1-81 record if the team is compe ive like they've been. Extremely entertaining tank seasons are rare like a unicorn. Sign me up for it.
    That would be fascinating if a team actually went 1-81 while being compe ive in every game. They wouldn't be the worst team of all time in terms of point differential, but they would have to have some kind of mental disability that makes them incapable of winning. That would actually be funny.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop isn't playing Forbes and has the team motivated to play from the first game. It's hard for me to nitpick past that so far. The big picture stuff seems right. Bigger gripes are the FO moves, or non-moves, of not trading Young, and the obvious of signing Forbes in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team probably wins if Derrick helped out DJ just a little bit. This guy just doesn't have the cojones, the hand checking and the chippiness started and this man shrunk.

Also I saw a lot of people complaining about DJ having 24 attempts, what else was he suppose to do? He was the only one not scared to make a play and was the only one that could get an open attempt 1 on 1 make or miss and the only one that could find someone open for the most part.

Lonnie added a nice spark and then he went to the bench forever it felt like.

Devin played really well, loving his ceiling. He did look shaky at times but i'm okay with that he's 21 he'll come around in those moments. What i'm not okay with is a 27 year old Derrick White ting his pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team probably wins if Derrick helped out DJ just a little bit. This guy just doesn't have the cojones, the hand checking and the chippiness started and this man shrunk.

Also I saw a lot of people complaining about DJ having 24 attempts, what else was he suppose to do? He was the only one not scared to make a play and was the only one that could get an open attempt 1 on 1 make or miss and the only one that could find someone open for the most part.

Lonnie added a nice spark and then he went to the bench forever it felt like.

Devin played really well, loving his ceiling. He did look shaky at times but i'm okay with that he's 21 he'll come around in those moments. What i'm not okay with is a 27 year old Derrick White ting his pants.
    DJ needs to develop ways to attack the rim, and maybe get to the line. He cannot always settle for jump shots to close the game. TP at his size was one of the best finisher under the rim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Señor OP! I certainly agree this was a 'haertbreaker,' but like everything about our play that wasn't involving 'freebie' shots. Should be tough in Dallas, but I'll hope for another great effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ needs to develop ways to attack the rim, and maybe get to the line. He cannot always settle for jump shots to close the game. TP at his size was one of the best finisher under the rim.
    A lot of his 15 assist came from attacking the rim and attacking the P&R. It's hard to drive and finish with all those big man shot blockers they have. I think he did an excellent job at taking what the defense gave him, he just didn't hit them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of his 15 assist came from attacking the rim and attacking the P&R. It's hard to drive and finish with all those big man shot blockers they have. I think he did an excellent job at taking what the defense gave him, he just didn't hit them.
    TP texted. It didn’t matter if LeBron was guarding him.

Don’t get me wrong. I like the way he played, but he could add more trips to the line. He’s obviously the heir go-to guy. Learning that niche of getting to the FT would only make his game more complete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't understand why we were guarding Westbrook at the 3-point line when he can't shoot

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I think Dj needs to slow it down,he has the talent and knows his trebght. But he rushes at times, with him I would say, find his speet spot on the floor, attack and kick out, keep on taking the 3.

White, I always thought he was better situtated to play as 6th man type of role, but as a starter he hasn't been bad.it's a 50/50

Lonnie, I would love start at Sg, he has th elite speed with Dj to create trouble on the fllor. When he gets hot, he can score from, anywhere. Plus helps spread the floor.

KJ: I'm fine with him starting, but need to improve that 3pt shot. Outside fo that, Defensively, he's been lacking and than again he's also defenidng bigger guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White's issue is his role as a starter isn't the pg. He is asked to play differently. So his decision making is inconsistent. Pacing has been his problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers just lost to the winless Oklahoma City Thunder tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-9 is going to feel even better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moral victories

Win or bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moral victories

Win or bust
    Is this a season where moral victories are going to outnumber actual victories? We should keep track.

4-0 in moral victories so far.

Thread Information