Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he should make a shot to win a game instead of passing off, bricking shots, or losing his man in the last few minutes.

We don't need a Kobe who disappears in the last 6 minutes. At least Kobe actually won games.
    How many games did Kirby win without Shaq or Gasol?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well can't fault Murray nor Poeltl for this one.
    White needs to get his shot back.
    Keita Bates length is nice out there on defense but he is a traffic cone on offense.

Fun game to watch and equal parts frustrating. On to the next game
    Yes, you can fault Murray for this one. It’s his fault he has to carry the team for 48 minutes. It’s his fault no one else will step up and show they want the ball and score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The future

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be excited about the opportunity to draft an offensively gifted player in this coming draft, but I know he wouldn't actually play for 3 or 4 years after the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking you should blame the guy who went 10-17, 3-5 from 3, scored 23 points to lead the team, grabbed 10 rebounds, handed out 8 assists, and only had 2 turnovers.

Big ing brain take from those of you blaming Murray.

Sorry he's not Kobe ing Bryant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that who we're tanking for?

Fvck!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These moral losses and silver whoppings suck ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fvck!
    Yeah this upcoming draft class is weak af

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking you should blame the guy who went 10-17, 3-5 from 3, scored 23 points to lead the team, grabbed 10 rebounds, handed out 8 assists, and only had 2 turnovers.

Someone has to be the goto man. Murray is fine. Sour fan just looking for someone to blame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this upcoming draft class is weak af

Of ing course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The narrative that White is a high IQ player while Murray ain’t is hilarious. White is out there airballing 3s, picking up his dribble on a fast break, airballing floaters and dribbling the ball off his foot, but somehow people act like he‘s a high level player. The guy is literally the same player he was in his first real season.

if people want to complain about Murray, complain about him not being selfish enough. I‘d rather have him shoot a contested 3 from the logo than to pass it to any of these scared morons around him.

this loss is on Pop and his beloved G-League line up of KBD Eubanks and Forbes. Having White out there with them didn’t help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fvck!
    Yup. Vanilla Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fvck!
    start doing your job, Brian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this one has no moral victory whatsoever. This one Spurs just blew up a 20 pt lead early with a questionable subs ution that killed the momentum, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The narrative that White is a high IQ player while Murray ain’t is hilarious. White is out there airballing 3s, picking up his dribble on a fast break, airballing floaters and dribbling the ball off his foot, but somehow people act like he‘s a high level player. The guy is literally the same player he was in his first real season.

if people want to complain about Murray, complain about him not being selfish enough. I‘d rather have him shoot a contested 3 from the logo than to pass it to any of these scared morons around him.

this loss is on Pop and his beloved G-League line up of KBD Eubanks and Forbes. Having White out there with them didn’t help
    White has really the bed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this one has no moral victory whatsoever. This one Spurs just blew up a 20 pt lead early with a questionable subs ution that killed the momentum, period.

Whats a moral victory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moral Victories Is For Minor League Coaches

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several times is the last minutes, Vassell was all alone in the corner. He was ignored by the guards who kept trying to drive into the heart of the Mavs defense in the paint. Vassell was a 3 pt. weapon that should have been used, but too many wanna be heroes out there trying to win it by themselves. It's hard to fault Murray because he was shooting well until he wasn't, but trying to play a two man game with Poertle in the middle of a crowd isn't smart. Time to kick out for a three.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you can fault Murray for this one. It’s his fault he has to carry the team for 48 minutes. It’s his fault no one else will step up and show they want the ball and score.
    White couldn't hit a shot, passed up shots.
    Keldon was ineffective tonight with his mid range and penetration
    Lonnie was hitting shots from downtown, had a few moments where he used his atheleticism to get something going.
    Murray was pretty consistent the majority of the game. Gambled once or twice on Luka to strip the ball.

I don't understand the anger. This team was going to lose a lot of games like this. It was expected and forseen yet people are losing their because it is happening in real time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry he's not Kobe ing Bryant.
    Makes no ing sense.

“Murray is not a PG”…

“Murray can’t shoot”…

Murray so far is showing he’s improved on both of these things and is playing out of his mind. But yet these numbskulls have moved on to the next narrative… “he can’t hit clutch shots”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This post is unfortunately accurate. At least Murray tries.

So disappointed in White. And in Keldon's nonchalantness about becoming a shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is playing great defense but his offense is just not good right now. It wouldn't even be bad if the Spurs just had another scorer but out of White, Vassel, Murray, Keldon and Walker, so far white is the weakest link offensively when so many have said he was the best player on the team. There's no more Aldrige and Demar excuses and everyone of the young wings has improved this early year except for White.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In CIA Pop Tanking I Trust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs currently tied for 12th in the west

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While that is true, the offense is starting to approach last year's level of unwatchable.
    They had around 30 assists in 3 of their 5 games. When they play like that, they’re fun to watch. The lack of shooting is going to make it really hard to get wins. White’s shooting has been really bad, and Murray, Johnson, and Poetl are all non-shooters. I don’t know how they’re going to score enough without moving KJ to the bench.

Thread Information