Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who let this 12 year old in here?
    I didn’t know there was anything wrong with being 12 btw sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers would have been hard capped in a S&T. They had no reason to do that and thought they could get DD for the MLE. Im all for crapping on PATFO but whining because they didn't get a better deal for a FA is kinda dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus I guarantee you LBJ signed off on them getting Westbrook and he wanted to go there. It's not as simple as you may think. They also needed Harrell to opt in and for all we know he only did it because he knew he was going to DC.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus I guarantee you LBJ signed off on them getting Westbrook and he wanted to go there. It's not as simple as you may think. They also needed Harrell to opt in and for all we know he only did it because he knew he was going to DC.
    I was pretty surprised Harrell opted in, he's wildly underpaid on that contract he signed in LA. Definitely wouldn't have been taking shorts to play in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there an unwritten rule in the NBA that you must take a jump shot at the end of the game? Players will dribble the ball until 2 or 3 seconds are left then launch a contested jumper for the win. Why not attack the basket, draw the double, and kick it out to your teammate for an open shot? The same rules to score you've been using all game should apply to the last shot. We've actually seen popovich come out of timeouts and set up a Patty Mills iso. It's mindboggling how the last shot of the game makes everyone panic.
    Probably because if you get fouled the refs are going to swallow their whistle unless its really bad foul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty surprised Harrell opted in, he's wildly underpaid on that contract he signed in LA. Definitely wouldn't have been taking shorts to play in San Antonio.
    He opted in because he's with Klutch and does whatever they tell him to. If he were with any other agency he wouldn't have opted in because he would have got more in free agency and the deal for Westbrook would likely have failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because if you get fouled the refs are going to swallow their whistle unless its really bad foul.
    Well then drive in and shoot a 10 foot midrange. Dribbling the clock down for a 20 foot shot or a 3 should not be the only option. It just can't be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers assumed DDR would choose to play for them for peanuts. They weren’t even offering the deal the OP mentions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read an article where DDR should get consideration for MVP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read an article where DDR should get consideration for MVP.
    Too bad the Lakers missed out on him. They made a huge mistake going for Westbrook over DeRozan. And I don't feel bad about that at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the Lakers missed out on him. They made a huge mistake going for Westbrook over DeRozan. And I don't feel bad about that at all.
    According to Windhorst, he'd have hard capped them.

Sure, he's better at this point, but unlike with the Bulls, where he's the best creator and their remaining core can space the floor for him, he'd be the same awkward fit (useless off ball/defensively) on the Lakers that Westbrook is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information