Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Injuries: Romeo Langford - Questionable (Groin), Doug McDermott - Questionable (Right Knee Soreness)

Grizzlies Injuries: Dillon Brooks - Out (Ankle), Brandon Clarke - Questionable (Eye), Yves Pons - Out (Thigh), John Konchar - Out (Ankle)

I like them to continue tanking, but I like to see a compe ive game. I like to see Lonnie continue to have a strong game, Zollins getting quality looks. I think Spurs match evenly with the Griz. Spurs by 4pts. Go Spurs Go!
    Last edited by John B; 02-28-2022 at 02:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure where you cut and paste from but it’s seldom accurate. McD and Langford are questionable.

Jak, DJ and Keldon are playing per multiple sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure where you cut and paste from but it’s seldom accurate. McD and Langford are questionable.

Jak, DJ and Keldon are playing per multiple sources.
    Then we edit. Not a big deal bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja gonna on us again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte vs Ja. Should be fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja Morant gonna go for 50 and the Spurs will be lucky if they lose by less than 15 tbh. Memphis is on a roll right now and always has our number these days for some reason.

RETURN OF THE FATHEAD!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An utter smackdown.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzlies favored by 8.5. Sounds about right. They managed to lose at home to Portland last week and the no-Murray Spurs hung in there in Miami, but the Grizzlies are the much better team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizz have won 5 straight with a few of those absolute beat downs. Ja has busted DJ’s ass every chance he has gotten last few years.

This current Spurs team is so hard to predict. Also Pop throws games for no reason. One day he is tanking the next pushing for a play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizz have won 5 straight with a few of those absolute beat downs. Ja has busted DJ’s ass every chance he has gotten last few years.

This current Spurs team is so hard to predict. Also Pop throws games for no reason. One day he is tanking the next pushing for a play in.

yea this spurs team can compete with anybody its just finishing that this young team struggles with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzlies by 20+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota was able to beat them a few days ago with a torrid shooting display in the fourth from D'Lo Russell...

I expect the Spurs to hang with them for awhile until ultimately the deluge of conceded offensive boards becomes a little too much.

In other news, wasn't Denver granted a season-ending injury exemption for MPJ? He's slated to return in March.
    The playoffs this year are going to be weird, there could be a few upsets if certain teams return to health. Not sure I'd want to face a healthy Nuggets team in the first round if you're the Grizz... (Currently #3, Denver #6)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja scored 30 and 41 the last two loses. I really think the Spurs got better after the trade with Vassell defensively in the starting lineup. Let’s see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja scored 30 and 41 the last two loses. I really think the Spurs got better after the trade with Vassell defensively in the starting lineup. Let’s see.

nobody is stopping ja but it will be fun to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody is stopping ja but it will be fun to watch
    Murray/Vassell is a good length defensively. But yup Ja would pick that. It’s the 2nd help of McD/Keldon that is too short that forces Poeltl to overhelp and leaves his man. But let’s see if Devin’s length can at least slow Ja down a bit.

JJJ >>> Keldon is also a big mismatch down low though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cacok and Langford are out. Could have possibly used Cacok tonight. Dudes a beast and the Grizz have some tough big guys. Cacok wasn't all that bad last game 4 points 6 rebounds 3 assist 2 steals in 13 minutes.

Grizz have the third best record in the entire league 62 games in, pretty impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea this spurs team can compete with anybody its just finishing that this young team struggles with
    or good teams put us away quickly at will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or good teams put us away quickly at will.
    Yup, so many times the Spurs have been close with a good team, and then the good team is like yeah time to stop playing around, and then it's a double digit game in a blink of an eye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, so many times the Spurs have been close with a good team, and then the good team is like yeah time to stop playing around, and then it's a double digit game in a blink of an eye.
    DJ is my favourite Spur and has been for years so games like these are most telling on his next steps. That’s the guy across the table who is getting the best of and yours virtually every game.
    Last edited by KingKev; 02-28-2022 at 08:19 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is my favourite Spur and has been for years so games like these are most telling on his next steps. That’s the guy across the table who is getting the best of and yours virtually every game.
    Unfortunately his current go to move is the elbow pull up jumper. He is unable to consistently shoot a pull up 3 or attack the rim. He needs to develop these to go to the next tier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    star Murray in both sides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs came out firing, but can they keep it up?

Jesus, is Ja Morant insane. What a talent. There's still an undeniably clear gap between DJ and him... Can DJ close it in the coming years? I'm sure he sees him as a rival, so it'll be fun to see the development there. I want a close loss tonight for the tank, and a standout game from both. Can't get much better than a back-and-forth in the 4th...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJJ is the reason the Spurs haven't been able to beat the Grizz as of late tbh. He really emphasizes the Spurs' lack of a PF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs came out firing, but can they keep it up?

Jesus, is Ja Morant insane. What a talent. There's still an undeniably clear gap between DJ and him... Can DJ close it in the coming years? I'm sure he sees him as a rival, so it'll be fun to see the development there. I want a close loss tonight for the tank, and a standout game from both. Can't get much better than a back-and-forth in the 4th...
    Yeah Ja is absolutely insane, but I think DJ can get there in a very different way, it helps immensely that DJ is elite on the other side of the ball, that is huge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't be surprised if the NBA puts in a "breakaway foul" rule this year similar to FIBA. Pretty boring when a highlight play because a side out-of-bounds

Thread Information