Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Could've sent that guy to prison for a long time too.
    Or sleaze ball trafficker could have gotten off scott free.
    Happens all the time.
    Am not suggesting murder was the only option. Concur it was not.

I do want to know why he didn't get rid of the body. Was he going to go with "hey the car got stolen ask the stealer."

Who is the snitchin neighbor and how much did that contribute to his arrest?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He'll get bonus points in prison for being so brave.
    Dude isn't going to prison long term. he's gonna plead out. Or at worse 18 months. I get you're scared of jail but I would take that trade off. Also there are too many examples of people getting away with this . Justice system lets a lot of bad people go. that dude could've traffiker could've been out inn 2 years. in my inlaws old neighborhood this dude raped a 11 year old for years and got sent to jail for all of 2 years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude isn't going to prison long term. he's gonna plead out. Or at worse 18 months. I get you're scared of jail but I would take that trade off. Also there are too many examples of people getting away with this . Justice system lets a lot of bad people go. that dude could've traffiker could've been out inn 2 years. in my inlaws old neighborhood this dude raped a 11 year old for years and got sent to jail for all of 2 years.
    This is first degree murder. Lol if you think he's only getting 18 months at worst.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Absolutely not.
    It is very imperfect and plenty of corruption.
    Vigilante justice is much better.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Police say the car remained at the remote location for almost a year until an unknown individual drove it to Spokane, leaving it on Everett Avenue."
    Eisenman picked an obviously good spot to dump the car. But why not go back and get rid of the body?

Here is where it gets even weirder:

"Police do not believe the person who took the car after a year was aware of a body in the trunk."

Appears person who moved the car after a year is indeed not Eisenman. Mystery person moved the car. After a year. But why?

Raises questions:

What inspired Mystery person to move the car? How did he/she get it started? Were they ripping it off? Figured it was abandoned and there for the taking?
    But did not smell any reek while driving the car or for that matter looking at it? How the ....

So Chumpy this is why I'm not entirely sure he gets caught if car is not moved. Still a major f up by him if he wanted to get away.
    I contend he was a righteously pissed off father who probably did contact the missing persons law enforcement and they didn't do / or are overwhelmed since Senators and Congress people need $$$ diamond encrusted dildos before legitimate law enforcement $ needs are met.
    The more reason he should pay for what he did then. Whatever sympathy I had for the father is gone.

I thought this was a heat of the moment killing. But he actually tried to get away with it? Pussy move confirmed.

I thought he had gone to the police immediately to give himself up. He's just a common criminal that killed someone and tried to cover his tracks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is first degree murder. Lol if you think he's only getting 18 months at worst.
    I'll bet $100 he doesn't serve 18 months in jail.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    an eye for an eye leaves the world with ty depth perception

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "Police say the car remained at the remote location for almost a year until an unknown individual drove it to Spokane, leaving it on Everett Avenue."
    Eisenman picked an obviously good spot to dump the car. But why not go back and get rid of the body?

Here is where it gets even weirder:

"Police do not believe the person who took the car after a year was aware of a body in the trunk."

Appears person who moved the car after a year is indeed not Eisenman. Mystery person moved the car. After a year. But why?

Raises questions:

What inspired Mystery person to move the car? How did he/she get it started? Were they ripping it off? Figured it was abandoned and there for the taking?
    But did not smell any reek while driving the car or for that matter looking at it? How the ....

So Chumpy this is why I'm not entirely sure he gets caught if car is not moved. Still a major f up by him if he wanted to get away.
    I contend he was a righteously pissed off father who probably did contact the missing persons law enforcement and they didn't do / or are overwhelmed since Senators and Congress people need $$$ diamond encrusted dildos before legitimate law enforcement $ needs are met.
    If he just leaves it in a working car, the body gets found and traced back to him. Period.

There are hundreds of better ways to get rid of a body. Dude is stupid. Depending on the laws in his state, he could serve a little or a fair amount of time. I'm sure his lawyer will explore a plea deal -- but you don't believe in those either, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'll bet $100 he doesn't serve 18 months in jail.
    Easy money but bragging rights will do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Vigilante justice is much better.
    While i agree with you that often vigilante justice is better then the US Injustice system, it by no means always is.

Did you ever watch Mystic River?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If he just leaves it in a working car, the body gets found and traced back to him. Period.
    he got away with it for a full year and appears it would have went on for ___ how much longer if the car was not moved.
    Agree 100% leaving it in the car -actually his fiances car to boot- would have led coppers back to him.
    Perhaps trial will reveal why he left body in car. Would seem like taking it out and disposing would make him FAR more likely to not get caught. Which i why i still say he at some level did not want to hide. Felt justified. Even if subconscious. You keep calling it "stupid". Whatever, i'd like to know what his motive was in leaving it in car.

And who the moved the car with body inside?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sure his lawyer will explore a plea deal -- but you don't believe in those either, right?
    I don't believe in plea deals? When did i post that?

Don't tell me your other troll is DMC - False Charge Chunko?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    While i agree with you that often vigilante justice is better then the US Injustice system, it by no means always is.

You remind me of AJ when he's trying to kill junior and failing to do so so Tony has to tell his failure of a son he needs to stop watching movies and grow up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    he got away with it for a full year and appears it would have went on for ___ how much longer if the car was not moved.
    Agree 100% leaving it in the car -actually his fiances car to boot- would have led coppers back to him.
    Perhaps trial will reveal why he left body in car. Would seem like taking it out and disposing would make him FAR more likely to not get caught. Which i why i still say he at some level did not want to hide. Felt justified. Even if subconscious. You keep calling it "stupid". Whatever, i'd like to know what his motive was in leaving it in car.
    He was too stupid to think beyond murdering the dude, so it, implicate the financee too.

And who the moved the car with body inside?
    Doesn't matter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Certainly does matter because between Person X moving the car and snitching neighbor that is how Eiseman got caught.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Certainly does matter because between Person X moving the car and snitching neighbor that is how Eiseman got caught.
    He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year.

And bragged about it.

He's stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Easy money but bragging rights will do.
    Fair enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year.

And bragged about it.
    Assumes facts not in evidence.

You seem determined to denigrate the guy. Never had kids yourself obviously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    These are the facts in evidence:

1) Murdered a guy.

2) Left the body in his fiancee's car.

3) Abandoned that car out of his control.

4) Bragged to a neighbor about murder.

It doesn't matter if you think he's your hero and you want to blow him. He's stupid for the way he did this.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    dumbass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

You seem determined to denigrate the guy. Never had kids yourself obviously.
    You're assuming he killed the right guy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These are the facts in evidence:
    2) Left the body in his fiancee's car.

4) Bragged to a neighbor about murder.

It doesn't matter if you think he's your hero and you want to blow him. He's stupid for the way he did this.
    2. Goalpost change from "He got caught because he murdered a guy and left the body in his fiancee's car for a year."
    We'll never know how long the car with the body would have continued to sit. Dumb if he wanted to get a way to leave the body there, yes. But made it a year and for all we know would have made it 10 more years if car had not been moved.

4. You don't know that he bragged. He could have confided in a neighbor, who seemed sympathetic but was in reality a snitch. Either way bad move by the Dad yes. But you cannot factor in the human element.

It doesn't matter that you have never produced a child and cannot relate. You can berate him all you want. It is a sad story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Eh, it's been a long time. I also vaguely recall "A Time to Kill"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're assuming he killed the right guy
    I made that caveat in the OP. You're assuming wrongly.

Thus i asked if you watched Mystic River. The vigilantes, thinking they killed a molester were completely wrong.
    Thus cold blooded murderers.

Thread Information