Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He showed his MAGA self today. Now he trending on Twitter:

How many games does he get suspended? Fine? What about the Packers - who knew he was lying the whole time?

What a talented knucklehead. SMH

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Zeke got 6 games on some BS. Rodgers should get at least that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    comparing himself to MLK for being an anti-vaxxer re

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He should get 6 games. 4 games for repeatedly violating league rules and protocol, and an extra 2 for lying to the league -- similar to what Von Miller got in 2013; 4 games for failing the drug test and an extra 2 for lying and cir venting:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...oncos/2678349/

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke got 6 games on some BS. Rodgers should get at least that.
    100%

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    He's starting to look and sound like that ing redneck character from South Park

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He should get 6 games. 4 games for repeatedly violating league rules and protocol, and an extra 2 for lying to the league -- similar to what Von Miller got in 2013; 4 games for failing the drug test and an extra 2 for lying and cir venting:

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What an idiot. No, "The Left" didn't say not to get the vaccine when Trump was president. The vaccine wasn't available when he was in office, but most folks were excited it was coming though understandably a bit nervous to be the first one to get it. You can see by how he phrases things that he's part of the sinkhole, though. He's just repeating what people have told him "The Left" said. He damned sure wasn't reading other news to find out himself.

It's sad how far gone he seems to be that he can make a speech like that with zero awareness for how dumb it makes him seem. Even Cole Beasley doesn't come off this bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Von Miller example is a good one because it proves that players haven't been exempted from the rules just by being one of the best players at their position.

...Then again, I probably wouldn't be saying the same thing if it was Dak, who I'm afraid might not be vaccinated either because in the preseason when they asked Dak he said something to the tune of "umm HIPAA says you shouldn't ask that"... so yeah, that worries me. But Rodgers has outright lied, violated protocol every week for 8 weeks, went to nightclubs and halloween parties, all in the meanwhile everyone under the guise that he is vaxed because he said "I'm immunized".

$35 million a year, worth about a half bil in name brand and can't afford a trip to get one of the vaccines over the offseason.

Here's a Meijer that offers covid vaccines I found within walking distance of Lambeau Field:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Me...!4d-88.0767059
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 11-05-2021 at 03:13 PM.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Lefties and Rogers hater got a semen cloud going

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's starting to look and sound like that ing redneck character from South Park

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    comparing himself to MLK for being an anti-vaxxer re

- what a tool this guy is

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Sign me up for that ackshun!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if this were Dak and the Cowboys? Goodell betta throw the book at him

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if this were Dak and the Cowboys? Goodell betta throw the book at him
    No doubt. The Cowboys and the Patriots are the two teams Goodell loves to capriciously punish while the Packers, Steelers, Ravens & Giants players will always get the minimum suspension possible.

Post Count
    get his medical advice from joe rogan. what next; he tells us that this guy is her personal QB coach?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Karen Rodgers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No doubt. The Cowboys and the Patriots are the two teams Goodell loves to capriciously punish while the Packers, Steelers, Ravens & Giants players will always get the minimum suspension possible.
    not so sure about Baltimore, but GB/PIT are undoubtedly Goodell's Favorite teams. Bet he creamed his pants over that ghastly 2011 super bowl.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    Post Count

Dude sounds like Chris level retarrded

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ESPN just reported right now on live TV that Rodgers would NOT be suspended. Of- ing-course. Now remind me again what did Tom Brady do to get suspended 4 games in 2016? What did Zeke do to get suspended six (6) games in 2017?

ing favoritism and double standards. Goodell

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Maybe if you were not a lying welcher he would have been suspended

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I loved the Aaron Rodgers interview tbh. I myself am vaccinated bc why not? The food I eat is waaaay more deadly than a vaccine. But to Rodgers, a guy who actually takes care of himself, knows every little thing that goes into his body, his whole job depends on it and he has the means to have a medical team in his corner, I can see why he didn’t take it

The media is hilarious though and throwing a fit about it bc he only lied to them and made them ALL look stupid. Dude told his coworkers, his boss, and his bosses boss. Good enough for me.

Also the media is pretending like no we wouldn’t ever had said anything negative about you if you didn’t get the vaccine. That would never happen. Who the is lying now

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm stealing this!

Thread Information