Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf tats, easy. Actually laying on your stomach, and letting another man tat your calves is wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good question. Gun to my head I would hate to have to make that choice. One time Bottom or calf tats.
    I'd hate to be you tbh. I don't even need a fake scenario to come up with that conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf tats, easy. Actually laying on your stomach, and letting another man tat your calves is wild.
    What a dumbass "insult" bro coming from another one of the low hanging fruit crew. It's hilarious how I am decked out in tattoos yet yall continue to harp on "calf tats" because for some reason yall think that sounds so damn cool. You're a dumb Trill just like the hobbit. Why don't you go back to posting misinformation like your pea sized brain buys into daily? Gullible re !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dumbass "insult" bro coming from another one of the low hanging fruit crew. It's hilarious how I am decked out in tattoos yet yall continue to harp on "calf tats" because for some reason yall think that sounds so damn cool. You're a dumb Trill just like the hobbit. Why don't you go back to posting misinformation like your pea sized brain buys into daily? Gullible re !
    Stop being so damn sensitive. Do you have calf tats, yes or no? The is funny because it's true. Damn you stay whining. Nobody told your dumbass to lay face down ass up while another man had his way with your calves

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being so damn sensitive. Do you have calf tats, yes or no? The is funny because it's true. Damn you stay whining. Nobody told your dumbass to lay face down ass up while another man had his way with your calves
    For claiming to hate liberals, cancel culture and snowflakes so much he sure gets offended easily like a touchy-ass snowflake. Nothing worse than a hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got tattoos everywhere you dumb ing re . Itxs more telling about how hung up you "men" are about another mans legs. Fruits!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For claiming to hate liberals, cancel culture and snowflakes so much he sure gets offended easily like a touchy-ass snowflake. Nothing worse than a hypocrite.
    Whatever you say Hobbit!

Lol @ you trying to make some eFriends after they all on you endlessly. You're pathetic you ing bottom .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy is a bottom
    Not that there is anything wrong with that

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got tattoos everywhere you dumb ing re .
    Those calf tats tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a what you have to say Dumpster especially me. You're a ing worthless annoying ass weirdo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a what you have to say Dumpster especially me. You're a ing worthless annoying ass weirdo.
    Don't get pissy with me about your calf choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously Dumpster, what's it like burying your face in a pie full of yeast or scrubbing endless folds on the one you love?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously Dumpster, what's it like burying your face in a pie full of yeast or scrubbing endless folds on the one you love?
    where did you rub out this narrative?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yew tew thomas tew!! Happy saturday to yew
    must've touched a nerve, you just flinched

Thread Information