Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just admit you are an internet warrior and we can end this. I will gladly go to a GTG and prove I'm 6' 3". You are too big of an pussy to ever show your face at an GTG even back when we had them on a regular basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just admit you are an internet warrior and we can end this. I will gladly go to a GTG and prove I'm 6' 3". You are too big of an pussy to ever show your face at an GTG even back when we had them on a regular basis.
    Oh I looked away for a second and thought tats was posting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I looked away for a second and thought tats was posting
    You apparently looked away quite awhile while your wife was sucking sancho's . oops.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm 6'2" and I hosted a GTG in Austin.

If you want to call me a midget, knock yourself out.

If you can't explain why it's OK for you to attack Jeb Bush's wife but not for me to call your Ron a midget, you're absolutely a pussy and no one should respect you no matter how tall you are.

Also, what does your height have to do with Ron DeSantis anyway?
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 11-14-2022 at 10:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm 6'2" and I hosted a GTG in Austin.

If you want to call me a midget, knock yourself out.

If you can't explain why it's OK for you to attack Jeb Bush's wife but not for me to call your Ron a midget, you're absolutely a pussy and no one should respect you no matter how tall you are.
    please link your GTG.

Also explain why you think shorter people are somehow defective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please link your GTG.
    What do you mean, link the Toros game from a decade ago?

Also explain why you think shorter people are somehow defective.
    I called him a midget, not defective.

Tell everyone here why you can on Jeb Bush's wife but Ron DeSantis is off limits.

If you don't, you're a pussy.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be fine with Desantis primarying Trump if he actually runs. I just think it would be better for him politically to wait. He could legitimately say "I fulfilled my responsibilities to Florida" and immediately roll into primary season for 2028. Two years is the normal run up to the election anyway.
    You really want 4 more years of Biden though? no

She's just a tall woman.

It takes one heck of a guy of DeSantis' less than stellar height to pull a broad that tall, keep her, and have a family with her. Alpha male for sure. Bet he licks her good too, tbh. like all good men do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liz Cheney is going to run too, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liz Cheney is going to run too, IMO
    I'd vote for a brick over her

i.e. I'd vote for the Biden-Fetterman ticket over her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd vote for a brick over her

i.e. I'd vote for the Biden-Fetterman ticket over her
    Well, we established here you would vote for almost every loser in the election, so she has that going for her, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Big business is - and always have been - the enemy and government needs to crack down against them and their woke agendas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Big business is - and always have been - the enemy and government needs to crack down against them and their woke agendas.
    Political donations are core free speech and may not be infringed, but you think the government should suppress political speech you don't like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP is in a pickle for 2024. They need both the rural poor white and suburban college white vote to win, but there’s no clear way to get both. Trump draws the former, but the latter hates him so much they vote (D). If Trump loses, he tries to burn down the party and tells the former all to stay home.

Prison solves nothing. And he will never, ever, ever, ever bend the knee because he is a malignant narcissist and they never do that.

The only way out is for Trump to fall victim to a chronic fatal illness that he turns out in retrospect to have had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Political donations are core free speech and may not be infringed, but you think the government should suppress political speech you don't like.
    The Republican Party isn’t conservative anymore and doesn’t really pretend to be conservative anymore, so right-wing populist beliefs and actions aren’t really hypocrisy anymore. They may be incoherent, but not hypocritical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican Party isn’t conservative anymore and doesn’t really pretend to be conservative anymore, so right-wing populist beliefs and actions aren’t really hypocrisy anymore. They may be incoherent, but not hypocritical.
    Oh no, right wing beliefs are still chock full of hypocrisy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, right wing beliefs are still chock full of hypocrisy
    “Let’s use government power to protect and reward our own tribe and other friendly tribes, while punishing enemy tribes. And whether your tribe is friend or enemy is determined by loyalty. And part of the loyalty test is debasement of your own reason for the cause.”
    Most actions I’ve seen over the past seven years are consistent with that ethos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corporations were part of a friendly tribe, so they got special favors, aka corporate welfare/corruption. Then they turned and betrayed the tribe by embracing left-wing cultural causes. So now they are disloyal and the enemy and must be punished severely. DeSantis understands the game.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Let’s use government power to protect and reward our own tribe and other friendly tribes, while punishing enemy tribes. And whether your tribe is friend or enemy is determined by loyalty. And part of the loyalty test is debasement of your own reason for the cause.”
    Most actions I’ve seen over the past seven years are consistent with that ethos.
    Yep. The number 1 litmus for Republican policy is "Does this make libs mad?" Whether the cause is fundamentally conservative, Christian, small government, etc. is secondary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong

Political donations are corruption, and the Left is 10x as guilty as the right these days. Hence why you see 10x as many Democrat TV political ads this cycle and the last.

GOP is in a pickle for 2024. They need both the rural poor white and suburban college white vote to win, but there’s no clear way to get both. Trump draws the former, but the latter hates him so much they vote (D). If Trump loses, he tries to burn down the party and tells the former all to stay home.

Prison solves nothing. And he will never, ever, ever, ever bend the knee because he is a malignant narcissist and they never do that.

The only way out is for Trump to fall victim to a chronic fatal illness that he turns out in retrospect to have had.
    Good analysis

If Trump just croaks of a heart attack from eating too much McDonald's, we're all better off

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wrong

Political donations are corruption, and the Left is 10x as guilty as the right these days. Hence why you see 10x as many Democrat TV political ads this cycle and the last.
    I always love this argument...you're saying the left is just as guilty because we choose to play by the Roberts' Court's rules instead of roll over and die?

Citizens United was a partisan ruling. Dems didn't want the game this way but now that we're here, we have to play it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. The number 1 litmus for Republican policy is "Does this make libs mad?" Whether the cause is fundamentally conservative, Christian, small government, etc. is secondary.
    American conservatism was Burkean. It was rooted in the classically liberal tradition. The thought leaders on the right, such as they are, have over the past seven years by and large repudiated classical liberalism. So they are no longer conservatives in the American sense. But America has no tradition such as Europe does as a basis for an Old Right. So all that is left to draw from is the ideology of Nietzsche and Schmitt. And that way there are dragons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My intention was more to expose the underlying will to power than pierce the veil of hypocrisy. Anecdotally, other posters being cool with using political force to enact their political orthodoxy is becoming less rare and more overt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My intention was more to expose the underlying will to power than pierce the veil of hypocrisy. Anecdotally, other posters being cool with using political force to enact their political orthodoxy is becoming less rare and more overt.
    Except that there really is no underlying political orthodoxy. Everything is up for grabs in the pursuit of power. Which is guess is your point.

Thread Information