Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's March.... of 2023. The election is in 2024.

Recall that time when Bernie was destroying Biden, by double digits, in all of the polls at the beginning of March..... of 2020? I sure as do. In fact even in the daytime on Tuesday, March 3rd... the results of the same night looked like some definite shenanigans *big money / deep state / Soros level interference* went on. With every state except Vermont going for Biden. It was even way more flagrant than anything that happened at night on November 3rd into the 4th of the same year tbh.

Super Tuesday is still a little under a year away and lots of could happen. Trump could get sick or croak, go to jail (unlikely), or just straight up lose energy or popularity and simply drop out, which is plausible. Especially if he keeps going down this rabbit hole of attacking his allies to the point of no return. Hopefully if he dropped out of the race he'd endorse DeSantis and not someone fringe who has literally no shot. Yeah let's nominate JR Majewski and get crushed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump showing Meatball Ron who his daddy is completely tanked his polling numbers in like a month.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's March.... of 2023. The election is in 2024.

Recall that time when Bernie was destroying Biden, by double digits, in all of the polls at the beginning of March..... of 2020? I sure as do. In fact even in the daytime on Tuesday, March 3rd... the results of the same night looked like some definite shenanigans *big money / deep state / Soros level interference* went on. With every state except Vermont going for Biden. It was even way more flagrant than anything that happened at night on November 3rd into the 4th of the same year tbh.

Super Tuesday is still a little under a year away and lots of could happen. Trump could get sick or croak, go to jail (unlikely), or just straight up lose energy or popularity and simply drop out, which is plausible. Especially if he keeps going down this rabbit hole of attacking his allies to the point of no return. Hopefully if he dropped out of the race he'd endorse DeSantis and not someone fringe who has literally no shot. Yeah let's nominate JR Majewski and get crushed.
    still underestimating Trump in 2023

If Trump finds a good way to deliver the pudding story, Desantis will be a laughing stock for your entire party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still underestimating Trump in 2023

If Trump finds a good way to deliver the pudding story, Desantis will be a laughing stock for your entire party.
    It's 2023. How did Trump and his motley crew of neophyte candidates perform in 2022, Chumpers?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's 2023. How did Trump and his motley crew of neophyte candidates perform in 2022, Chumpers?
    In the Republican primaries?

Quite well.

It's your party. Try to fix it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Meatball Ron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What has happened? A jew praising a mexican nazi?

Is this the beginning of the great war gathering of misogynist incels, like Qchrisy/Derptacular?

Next proclamation will be how they hate their mothers for refusing to breastfeed them in their current time of need!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    this is so unbelievably pathetic

"I was GEOGRAPHICALLY from Florida but I'm ACKSHULLY from a very important swing state that I'd need to win the presidency!"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I love how Trump is beating DeSantis by running against the GOP party platform

“Rob Desanctus wants to cut social security, ban abortion for rape victims, and put Paul Ryan in charge of your healthcare. Not good folks!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think i've ever heard someone try to differentiate between being geographically raised somewhere and culturally somewhere else they never actually were wtf

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    kinda sad that Rob DePuddin' is the best possible candidate they have to take Trump down

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

No way you read thru this article you just posted.

I skimmed and the sub story of the secular Jewish household sobbing is for shock. They have some interesting stuff but it's drowned in long winded word salads.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how Trump is beating DeSantis by running against the GOP party platform

“Rob Desanctus wants to cut social security, ban abortion for rape victims, and put Paul Ryan in charge of your healthcare. Not good folks!”
    And ignorant GOP voters will ignore the fact that Trump actually defunded Social Security. And then he campaigned on making the defunding permanent and still got 74 million votes. It's hilarious to hear Trump of all people attacking someone else for wanting to kill Social Security.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And ignorant GOP voters will ignore the fact that Trump actually defunded Social Security. And then he campaigned on making the defunding permanent and still got 74 million votes. It's hilarious to hear Trump of all people attacking someone else for wanting to kill Social Security.
    Everything about Trump's behavior in the GOP primary is hilarious to watch. He more or less wins by making a mockery of what the GOP has been for the last 40 years.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything about Trump's behavior in the GOP primary is hilarious to watch. He more or less wins by making a mockery of what the GOP has been for the last 40 years.
    Pretty much did the same in 2016. Ran on being the one Republican who wasn't going to touch your Social Security and about how he'd make it so his own taxes would go up. Oops, that was all bull . I'm kind of surprised the Republicans don't all run like him. If Romney and Ryan would have lied about their plans to kill Medicare the way Trump does on the campaign trail they would have demolished Obama in the 2012 election.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Couldn't be more wrong.

Politics is all about timing. DeSantis just turned a purple state, beet red. His time is now.

Trump is worried about going to jail and is hiding out at Mar-a-lago and posting weird videos, sweating profusely and defending himself.
    not shocking that this re jumped on the Meatball Ron train and it immediately derailed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the Trump supporters are cooking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are you supposed to make out of a picture of a part of a foot?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what are you supposed to make out of a picture of a part of a foot?
    you're not, the Trump supporters are just making insanely ridiculous up and it's funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis would have a great chance of only losing to Trump by 30 or 40. Who are we kidding? The GOP base knows exactly what it wants, and it’s not competent governance. They want their enemies to die.

Trump will be the nominee in 2024, and he will lose to Biden again, by a couple more percentage points in the popular vote and more or less the same electoral vote margin. There will be massive violence in Arizona, Georgia, and Florida (which will have a razor-thin margin).

Rednecks who mobilize in rebellion will be purged. They’ve all been tracked for the past two years. If you’re hardcore MAGA, you likely on a list from your employer, your bank, or any other ins ution you’re affiliated with that knows your political proclivities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis would have a great chance of only losing to Trump by 30 or 40. Who are we kidding? The GOP base knows exactly what it wants, and it’s not competent governance. They want their enemies to die.

Trump will be the nominee in 2024, and he will lose to Biden again, by a couple more percentage points in the popular vote and more or less the same electoral vote margin. There will be massive violence in Arizona, Georgia, and Florida (which will have a razor-thin margin).

Rednecks who mobilize in rebellion will be purged. They’ve all been tracked for the past two years. If you’re hardcore MAGA, you likely on a list from your employer, your bank, or any other ins ution you’re affiliated with that knows your political proclivities.
    Incorrect. But the rest of your post isn't impractical.

Not saying there couldn't be violence in Florida, but the idea of Florida having a thinner margin in 2024 than 2020 is absurd when record-shattering amounts of conservatives left blue and purple states to Florida in 2020 and 2021 alone due to Desantis's covid policy compared to the covid policy of their said blue or purple state.

you're not, the Trump supporters are just making insanely ridiculous up and it's funny
    the Trump supporters are cooking

Cooking... perhaps.... by dumping 3 tablespoons of water into a large skillet of boiling oil with the stove burner maxed out and putting their face directly over the skillet. How else do you get orange face like orange man, tbh?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "Pauline Ryan"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the more people hear him speak instead of just reading headlines about him, the less they like him
    He sounds like if you made a text-to-voice AI bot watch 1,000 hours of Fox News

"we need to make gas stoves tax free because Florida is where woke electric stoves go to die"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Induction stoves are where it's at, tbh)

Thread Information