Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Out of the last batch, I only see Buttplug and Elena Klobuchar.

But they have team players if they look for them, like Queen ​Stacey, Beto, Castro, Gillum, etc
    Gillum's political career is over after the weird incident where he was found passed out in a hotel room with all kinds of prescription drugs.

The best 2024 candidate assuming Biden doesn't run is Sherrod Brown. Winning the upper Midwest states & Pennsylvania is still our most surefire path to 270, and Stacey/Beto/Castro do absolutely nothing to help us there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The midterms are going to be a bloodbath, what happens next is anybody's guess.
    If Repugs take both chambers, I wouldn't be surprised by "payback" impeachment of Biden for stealing the 2020, for pandemic, any ing thing. It doesn't really matter, since impeachment only requires votes, not evidence.

If Repugs get 2/3 of Senate, they will convict Biden and remove him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Repugs take both chambers, I wouldn't be surprised by "payback" impeachment of Biden for stealing the 2020, for pandemic, any ing thing. It doesn't really matter, since impeachment only requires votes, not evidence.

If Repugs get 2/3 of Senate, they will convict Biden and remove him.
    the best case scenario for the GOP in the senate after 2022 is a 54-46 majority. There's a 0% chance they have a 2/3rds majority.

I hope they do impeach Biden for some stupid reason if they take the house. Ticky tacky impeachments are always unpopular. Both the Clinton blow job impeachment and the Trump Ukraine impeachment resulted in each president becoming more popular.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the best case scenario for the GOP in the senate after 2022 is a 54-46 majority. There's a 0% chance they have a 2/3rds majority.

I hope they do impeach Biden for some stupid reason if they take the house. Ticky tacky impeachments are always unpopular. Both the Clinton blow job impeachment and the Trump Ukraine impeachment resulted in each president becoming more popular.
    The Trump Ukraine impeachment was absolutely necessary. Far from ticky tacky. I guess the public took it this way.
    Just because the public does not get it. And maybe that was the responsibility of the blue team.
    The only defense for the Ukraine debacle is "I am only Donald and had no idea wtf I was doing or saying"
    And apparently this is not valid but probably true.

This was absolutely a major league fk up not only from a foreign policy point of view, but from free and fair election point of view. And I realize they were brought forth for obstruction of Congress and abuse of power. That abuse of power part was absolutely legit because of what it actually encompassed. The real problem was the democrats never really dealt deeply in explaining to the American people how egregious this was from a historical perspective so the red team fobbed it off as nothing and were able to make it seem a joke... imo.

I would think if you talked privately to red team members who actually understood the depth of the problem they were absolutely shocked. But played the team game over something they felt would not hurt them politically.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I didn't know there were high profile Jamaicans - did not realize Powell was the son of Jamaicans. Kamala. Winsome (that's such a popular Jamaican name) - if she were born here - would be perfect to run along side DeSantis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The midterms are going to be a bloodbath, what happens next is anybody's guess. Right now the best thing he has going for him is hoping Trump wins the Republican primary.

Frankly, Democrats need to start looking somewhere else.
    Will they? Would they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel
    The GOP isn't doing a whole lot better, tbh.

DeathSantis is bottom of the barrel as they come, and then you have the usual cadre of low-energy s like Cruz, Rubio, Hotwheels, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gillum's political career is over after the weird incident where he was found passed out in a hotel room with all kinds of prescription drugs.

The best 2024 candidate assuming Biden doesn't run is Sherrod Brown. Winning the upper Midwest states & Pennsylvania is still our most surefire path to 270, and Stacey/Beto/Castro do absolutely nothing to help us there.
    At some point you have to bring in the new faces, tbh... Brown is fine (thanks for adding another one), but as long as you do the legwork and campaign instead of taking those States for granted, they can win them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will they? Would they?
    It's inevitable. Unless you convince Mic e Obama to run, which looks unlikely right now, there's just a ton of rebuilding that needs to happen when it comes to presidential candidates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's inevitable. Unless you convince Mic e Obama to run, which looks unlikely right now, there's just a ton of rebuilding that needs to happen when it comes to presidential candidates.
    I see the logical need for it, but not the political will. Brandon would need to goof big time. Maybe it's just a matter of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see the logical need for it, but not the political will. Brandon would need to goof big time. Maybe it's just a matter of time.
    Will he still be POTUS by 2024? If he's not, does it matter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will he still be POTUS by 2024? If he's not, does it matter?
    Why wouldn't he be, if he's still alive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's the question.
    I don't think impeachment post-midterms is out of the question, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP majorities in both houses might even be likely. Reapportionment sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There would be zero incentive for the Republicans to make Kamala the in bent President in 2024. They would much rather watch the Biden trainwreck for 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There would be zero incentive for the Republicans to make Kamala the in bent President in 2024. They would much rather watch the Biden trainwreck for 4 years.
    Because Kagala wouldnt be a 24 car derrailment?

At least Joe listens to his handlers. Kagala cant even control her stupid laugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't you want to put somebody completely incompetent with no experience whatsoever in charge?

Plus, the GOP is going to do whatever Trump tells them to do, it's his party now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSatan was linked to payoff corruption with Gaetz buddy who sang.

Where the is that at?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah, if the Dems could win back Ohio (Sherrod Brown's home state) and carry all the upper Midwest states they don't need GA/AZ/FL or even Virginia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not read the thread - just glanced at it. I don't know what you guys are reading about DeSantis but his handling of covid is a plus. Those monoclonal treatment centers he set up very early all over the state were big lifesavers - as were his policies regarding nursing homes. Everyone around here knew that if they got it, they could head to Tropical Park and get the treatment.

I think maybe DeSantis and someone like Tim Scott with more congressional experience than Youngkin who is new to politics. DeSantis' wife is supposedly cancer-free (if there's such a thing once you've had it) so that might not be a hindrance. I just hope that Trump decides not to run - there is TOO much Trump hate and we need new blood and someone who guards his words more carefully than Trump does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not read the thread - just glanced at it. I don't know what you guys are reading about DeSantis but his handling of covid is a plus. Those monoclonal treatment centers he set up very early all over the state were big lifesavers - as were his policies regarding nursing homes. Everyone around here knew that if they got it, they could head to Tropical Park and get the treatment.

I think maybe DeSantis and someone like Tim Scott with more congressional experience than Youngkin who is new to politics. DeSantis' wife is supposedly cancer-free (if there's such a thing once you've had it) so that might not be a hindrance. I just hope that Trump decides not to run - there is TOO much Trump hate and we need new blood and someone who guards his words more carefully than Trump does.
    If his wife is still married to him, she's not cancer-free...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis / Youngkin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not read the thread - just glanced at it. I don't know what you guys are reading about DeSantis but his handling of covid is a plus. Those monoclonal treatment centers he set up very early all over the state were big lifesavers - as were his policies regarding nursing homes.

Jesus, what a stupid .

You made a good point though; when you lie about Desantis numbers they look really great

Thread Information