Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, his number have always been ing terrible when it comes to the pandemic.

Some people tried to excuse them by saying Florida has an older population, but he managed to do substantially worse than even Cuomo...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Some people tried to excuse them by saying Florida has an older population, but he managed to do substantially worse than even Cuomo...
    California still leads in [Total Deaths].

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California still leads in [Total Deaths].
    Right, a meaningless number when it comes to comparing with other states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to paint the picture here:

California population: 39m - COVID deaths: 88k
    Florida population: 22m - COVID deaths: 72k

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just to paint the picture here:

California population: 39m - COVID deaths: 88k
    Florida population: 22m - COVID deaths: 72k
    Tougheth lucketh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DeSantis would be a good, potentially great, presidential candidate.

Glenn Youngkin would be a trash VP who brings nothing to the table. His political future is getting massively overrated because he was lucky enough to run against a useless fat boomer in an off cycle election.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Youngkin would be great at the top of the ticket provided that Trump cooperates with him the same way he did in Virginia, I just don’t see that happening.
    This was a re ed take. Youngkin ran a great campaign against McAuliffe, but he'd get wrecked by anyone capable of populist messaging against him as a private equity oligarch.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Don't think that'll really matter.

People have been over the pandemic for some time now and the Biden admin / Dem governors were completely tone deaf in how long they dragged out mandates and restrictions that shouldn't have ever applied to people who were fully vaccinated. Dems had the upper hand in terms of who the country thought would handle COVID better, then we totally blew it because the Biden administration is staffed with ugly hypochondriacs who identify as "non-binary" and like wearing masks to cover up their double chins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think that'll really matter.

People have been over the pandemic for some time now and the Biden admin / Dem governors were completely tone deaf in how long they dragged out mandates and restrictions that shouldn't have ever applied to people who were fully vaccinated. Dems had the upper hand in terms of who the country thought would handle COVID better, then we totally blew it because the Biden administration is staffed with ugly hypochondriacs who identify as "non-binary" and like wearing masks to cover up their double chins.
    I'm just hoping Republicans continue to go with re ed takes like "privatize medicare", etc... this is far and away why Dems are generally considered the adults in the room when it comes to healthcare.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm just hoping Republicans continue to go with re ed takes like "privatize medicare", etc... this is far and away why Dems are generally considered the adults in the room when it comes to healthcare.
    Honestly, the GOP does not have to run on anything. Take the bunker Biden approach and just hide in the basement. Let Brandon continue to sh1t himself.

Worst thing the GOP could do is start talking anything substantive. Keeping up with the culture war or not saying anything at all is a winning strategy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, the GOP does not have to run on anything. Take the bunker Biden approach and just hide in the basement. Let Brandon continue to sh1t himself.

Worst thing the GOP could do is start talking anything substantive. Keeping up with the culture war or not saying anything at all is a winning strategy.
    Tell it, _.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed. But coming from a boisterous president that ran on a leftist platform, I don't know they can help themselves.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up until 2020 that was true.

Vax mandates are nothing but government enforcement of crony capitalism and mask mandates were nothing but the government showing their dirty side on cancel culture, control of the free will of people, and the left's war on individualism and civil liberties.

I'm not sure the Dems were the adults in the room at healthcare in 2010 even though, the way the ACA designed was re ed and once again government enforcement of crony capitalism, at that time more the big insurance companies more so than big pharma. No public option, seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vax mandates are nothing but government enforcement of crony capitalism and mask mandates were nothing but the government showing their dirty side on cancel culture, control of the free will of people, and the left's war on individualism and civil liberties.

I'm not sure the Dems were the adults in the room at healthcare in 2010 even though, the way the ACA designed was re ed and once again government enforcement of crony capitalism, at that time more the big insurance companies more so than big pharma. No public option, seriously?
    What you're going to hear in the next few years is how Brandon crushed COVID (provided another strain doesn't come around). The ACA was , but even being , they can't get rid of it. Public option is definitely the next step, and there's only one party outright fighting it (tho Dems are all talk on that one too).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What you're going to hear in the next few years is how Brandon crushed COVID (provided another strain doesn't come around). The ACA was , but even being , they can't get rid of it. Public option is definitely the next step, and there's only one party outright fighting it (tho Dems are all talk on that one too).
    I don't see how that is reasonably possible, El, considering he'll have killed over 600,000 Americans on his own and led us to the million dead mark, but, they'll get it done, no-matter-what. So, you're right!

They've already started hacking and whacking at the death count, shaving 3k off it in a 15 minute span yesterday/3-14 and nary a word of explanation! Gone, poof! Just like that. That'll MOST LIKELY be an almost daily (at least weekly) occurrence now as they got Putin over there as THE diversion to facilitate they're dirty work.

I've had the time of me life though counting coup on that sucker, El. He didnt "shut it down." He eclipsed the old man, by a jugful! I'll have the girl put all my 3/5 index cards and junk mail envelopes detailing my coup counting/cipher toting into the crematorium when I go, hey? tee, hee.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What many will remember is how he flip flopped on masks when the country was already tired of this covid stuff. They will also remember the testing shortages during Omicron that should not have happened. He didn't handle covid as poorly as Trump did, but he came close

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

In 2022 they won't need to run on anything, 2024 is a different story.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Vax mandates aren't as much of a problem as the mask mandates were. The median American is someone who's vaccinated and pissed that they were still wearing a mask.

Mask mandates should have never been put back into place last summer. The mindset should have been that there's a vaccine for those who want it and beyond that people should be allowed to live their lives. Unfortunately Biden's staffers are ugly political science majors who see mask mandates as a way to cover up their deformed faces.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Biden admin unironically letting freaks like this recommend policy on COVID mandates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vax mandates aren't as much of a problem as the mask mandates were. The median American is someone who's vaccinated and pissed that they were still wearing a mask.

Mask mandates should have never been put back into place last summer. The mindset should have been that there's a vaccine for those who want it and beyond that people should be allowed to live their lives. Unfortunately Biden's staffers are ugly political science majors who see mask mandates as a way to cover up their deformed faces.
    110% agreed with this sentence.

The covid shots and boosters are out there, they should be optional just like any other shots and freedom of choice applies. What's re ed is big corporations being allowed to require the jabs as a condition of employment (especially for work from home jobs ) when they have never even required more ordinary stuff like polio, tetanus, meningitis or hepa is shots. It's nothing but a crony-capitalism-big-pharma lobbyist cook up and money grab and it's plain to see. It's disgusting and should be federally prohibited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see how that is reasonably possible, El, considering he'll have killed over 600,000 Americans on his own and led us to the million dead mark, but, they'll get it done, no-matter-what. So, you're right!

They've already started hacking and whacking at the death count, shaving 3k off it in a 15 minute span yesterday/3-14 and nary a word of explanation! Gone, poof! Just like that. That'll MOST LIKELY be an almost daily (at least weekly) occurrence now as they got Putin over there as THE diversion to facilitate they're dirty work.

I've had the time of me life though counting coup on that sucker, El. He didnt "shut it down." He eclipsed the old man, by a jugful! I'll have the girl put all my 3/5 index cards and junk mail envelopes detailing my coup counting/cipher toting into the crematorium when I go, hey? tee, hee.
    What many will remember is how he flip flopped on masks when the country was already tired of this covid stuff. They will also remember the testing shortages during Omicron that should not have happened. He didn't handle covid as poorly as Trump did, but he came close
    I didn't say it was true, I just said that's what you're going to hear about if this holds...

You're also going to hear how he sent free testing kits and handed free masks for those that wanted it. All about spinning det .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    110% agreed with this sentence.

The covid shots and boosters are out there, they should be optional just like any other shots and freedom of choice applies. What's re ed is big corporations being allowed to require the jabs as a condition of employment (especially for work from home jobs ) when they have never even required more ordinary stuff like polio, tetanus, meningitis or hepa is shots. It's nothing but a crony-capitalism-big-pharma lobbyist cook up and money grab and it's plain to see. It's disgusting and should be federally prohibited.
    They're not optional for a lot of people, including nurses, etc, and many times are indeed condition for employment. I don't disagree with the money grab, but there are simple medical reasons as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not optional for a lot of people, including nurses, etc, and many times are indeed condition for employment. I don't disagree with the money grab, but there are simple medical reasons as well.
    It should be illegal to require that as a condition for employment but NOT require more practical and time-proven vaccines like polio, hep, meningitis, tetanus etc which are diseases that are proven to be far more dangerous and deadly than a man-made coronavirus that is largely mutated into a common cold.

The jury's still out on the effectiveness and potential side effects of the Pfizer/Moderna covid shots, and we will never find out the full evidence and truth because the scammers sealed it up for 75 years. Corporatocracy and the evil of big pharma in a nuts .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In 2022 they won't need to run on anything, 2024 is a different story.
    Very true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be illegal to require that as a condition for employment but NOT require more practical and time-proven vaccines like polio, hep, meningitis, tetanus etc which are diseases that are proven to be far more dangerous and deadly than a man-made coronavirus that is largely mutated into a common cold.

The jury's still out on the effectiveness and potential side effects of the Pfizer/Moderna covid shots, and we will never find out the full evidence and truth because the scammers sealed it up for 75 years. Corporatocracy and the evil of big pharma in a nuts .
    It's a simple matter of liability. You bring in a nurse that infects and kills a bunch of patients, and then the hospital/clinic/doctor is on the hook.

And a lot of those "practical and time-proven" vaccines like meningitis and tetanus are indeed part of the list (see: https://www.nursingworld.org/practic...nize/vaccines/).

The only real problem here is that after 100+ years of vaccinations, with a well do ented history of both effectiveness and safety, vaccines have been wield as a political tool, and the field is apparently ripe of idiots that will buy into it.

Thread Information