My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Grew up watching Duke in the early 90's ever since a school teacher introduced me. For the past 30 years, the Blue Devils have been the most consistent athletic force in American sports. On a select list of teams that has been able to uphold their standard of excellence on & off the playing field. This season marks the conclusion to Coach K's career, one of the finest coaches in American history. While sharing many of the same qualities of other legendary coaches, what distinguishes Mr.Krzyzewski to me was his ability to adapt and change. I plan to enjoy and take in his final march to the big dance.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Post Count
    I think he's the best college coach of the modern era by far. John Wooden will probably always be the greatest ever though.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Duke made 1 single 3pointer and yet scored 79. Big and athletic team. Strong defensively. Best player in the county. Entertaining season ahead.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Post Count
    Very good game. I got Gonzaga.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

I have not had the pleasure of watching my recording yet. Have a lady friend visiting from overseas til tomorrow. But read it was very high level play.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Dukies on path for 1st ACC Regular Season Crown since 2010

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Coach's final game at Home

Post Count
    Lol right before the post game ceremony, Coach K speaks to the crowd and says the performance was unacceptable, but the season was very acceptable... WTF. Way to make your players feel like . Great leader.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Lol right before the post game ceremony, Coach K speaks to the crowd and says the performance was unacceptable, but the season was very acceptable... WTF. Way to make your players feel like . Great leader.
    Lost by double digits as a double digit favorite, to a team without a legitimate Draft prospect. Players must wear that.

Post Count
    Players should own it. Fine. And Coach K can be pissed at the loss. Also fine.

Before his big send-off ceremony, in front of a still packed Cameron, with all those legendary former players, he made an unplanned address to the crowd to say the performance was unacceptable. Impromptu, he called it. It was an unnecessary shaming and scolding right before what was to be a celebration of his coaching career. Just to shine a red ing spotlight on his unacceptable current players to make sure they felt about as small as possible during the ceremony.

It was. A. ing. move.

My Team
    UCLA Bruins
    Post Count
    Players should own it. Fine. And Coach K can be pissed at the loss. Also fine.

Before his big send-off ceremony, in front of a still packed Cameron, with all those legendary former players, he made an unplanned address to the crowd to say the performance was unacceptable. Impromptu, he called it. It was an unnecessary shaming and scolding right before what was to be a celebration of his coaching career. Just to shine a red ing spotlight on his unacceptable current players to make sure they felt about as small as possible during the ceremony.

It was. A. ing. move.
    Yup eff dat guy.
    He been a .
    I called out when he chastised Dillon Brooks and lied about it in the tourney a few years back.
    He did it again a couple years ago.
    But he gets the same pass Brady does because he is a winner.
    I also remember him ting on coach Csl for one and done… only to do the same .
    He a sanctimonious prick and I’m glad he is leaving.
    Appreciate the Team USA work though

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Onto the SemiFinals
    Last edited by FrostKing; 03-12-2022 at 01:06 AM.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Thread Information