Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will probably be good in the NBA at the least because he can shoot 3s and block shots, if nothing else. He probably is overrated to some degree and probably shouldn’t be considered a lock #1, in part because there are some questions with all of the top players. Ivey could end up being the better player, and maybe moves further up as we get closer to the draft. It’s a weird draft.
    Ivey massively underperformed and disappointed getting eliminated by the Pea s! I think he’s talented but his bbiq is questionable. TO machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'm glad I don't have to make the call for the #1 pick - especially this year.
    The safe pick is Banchero, but if in doubt you trade down and let somebody else take the gamble while you pick up whomever is left along with few good assets. I for one have only seen Chet play these past few games, and I've been left with a whole lot more doubts than just his physique.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the 2nd pick in the 2022 NBA draft the San Antonio Spurs select Chet Holmgren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't shock me at all if he ends up in Europe/China after his rookie deal tbh.

Thread Information