Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also btw…. 4 yrs ago today PATFO took a nice long cheek clapping and never looked back.

It stillllll huuuuurts but maybe they kinda liked it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. The best part is he is the ultimate for team, for country, for greater good puppeteer.

In my opinion this team finally bottoms out only after his departure unfortunately. He will coach us to another 5-10 wins late season, while others are tanking; once again for his own credence.
    You know who does tanking really well? Sacramento. They’ve been doing it since 2006. No thanks. Even Philly, with their Process, has probably missed their window, and will have to tear it down again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, the return on the Kawhi trade isn't terrible...especially considering that he had PATFO over a barrel and was jamming uncle's peepee up their asses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with the Leonard trade and have been for basically four years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, the return on the Kawhi trade isn't terrible...especially considering that he had PATFO over a barrel and was jamming uncle's peepee up their asses.
    It’s ongoing. We just added Branham, via Thad Young, via DeRozan. Anything we get from Jak goes on the pile. Keldon, too. That 2025 CHI FRP is still outstanding, and a SRP, also 2025.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, let it go already

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with the Leonard trade and have been for basically four years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s ongoing. We just added Branham, via Thad Young, via DeRozan. Anything we get from Jak goes on the pile. Keldon, too. That 2025 CHI FRP is still outstanding, and a SRP, also 2025.
    Spurs almost didn't get anything from Demar S&T, with Thad pouting on the sideline, and Raptors just overpaid. Spurs was just lucky. Or they could've traded Demar earlier for pick or two. But I guess that wasn't the Spurs way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called for it at the time but its undeniable that the Spurs would not only be pariahs in the NBAbut the entirety of the sports world. We'd be called everything from sore losers to slave masters and everything in between.

I wouldn't think it would have been good for them at all in the long run but if someone at PATFO had the spine for it then I would have supported them wholeheartedly because I'm a mother er that holds grudges. neph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called for it at the time but its undeniable that the Spurs would not only be pariahs in the NBAbut the entirety of the sports world. We'd be called everything from sore losers to slave masters and everything in between.

I wouldn't think it would have been good for them at all in the long run but if someone at PATFO had the spine for it then I would have supported them wholeheartedly because I'm a mother er that holds grudges. neph.
    Yeah, nephew!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs almost didn't get anything from Demar S&T, with Thad pouting on the sideline, and Raptors just overpaid. Spurs was just lucky. Or they could've traded Demar earlier for pick or two. But I guess that wasn't the Spurs way.
    Thad wasn’t pouting. Where in the did you come up with that? Spurs knew h was an asset they could monetize, and held him out almost all games to avoid injury. They played him just enough to show he was healthy. Thad would have played every game, given the choice, and chafed when he barely played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know who does tanking really well? Sacramento. They’ve been doing it since 2006. No thanks. Even Philly, with their Process, has probably missed their window, and will have to tear it down again.
    Philly got the unfortunate injuries to Embiid and Boban. Then Simmons-Kardashians brain turned into a woke marshmallow.
    Their process was working.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly got the unfortunate injuries to Embiid and Boban. Then Simmons-Kardashians brain turned into a woke marshmallow.
    Their process was working.
    The point is, they did everything “right”, and they still have to tear it down again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point is, they did everything “right”, and they still have to tear it down again.
    No guarantees by tanking, for sure.

Also for sure, playing Bryn Forms n 50 mil Paddy as your backcourt, letting LMA, Paddy etc walk for nothing was dumb ery Xs 10.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Kawhi seems so awkward. What was uncle Dennis thinking trying to market him. Kawhi's game is the only thing that can really do the talking for him. When he does the talking, he's not very great with it. Where are they? in China or somewhere. Looks like Uncle Dennis still trying to get exposure for him. Having said all that, I'd still rather have Kawhi on the team. He's still elite if healthy .

Thread Information