Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't use iPhone so the Apple brand doesn't interest me, but I have been looking at Sennheiser. I've tried some and I like them but I was wondering what others use who don't use iPhone.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    are you looking for just the absolute best of the best? or best value?

if you want good value, anker soundcore is a good way to go

for example, the liberty air 2 pro is about as good as airpods but noticeably cheaper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beats Fit Studio Pro Ultimates
    /thread

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I received Aukey brand from my ex. Did a quick search and they are under $30 online. Certainly not the best I imagine. But unless you are using for fitness (I always go Over Ear model) how picky can you be. Noise cancelation? I almost never use. Going for sound quality then I wouldn't be looking at Earbuds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I received Aukey brand from my ex. Did a quick search and they are under $30 online. Certainly not the best I imagine. But unless you are using for fitness (I always go Over Ear model) how picky can you be. Noise cancelation? I almost never use. Going for sound quality then I wouldn't be looking at Earbuds.
    Hope you're learning ASL because you'll be deaf in a few years from your ty audio choices.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hope you're learning ASL because you'll be deaf in a few years from your ty audio choices.
    Even if I don't crank up the volume?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure. You're subjecting your ears to sub-standard audio. Over time, you won't be able to recognize the difference between notes, tones, instruments, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you looking for just the absolute best of the best? or best value?

if you want good value, anker soundcore is a good way to go

for example, the liberty air 2 pro is about as good as airpods but noticeably cheaper
    How's the mic? Any complaints from others on the opposite end of the call?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It depends if you're in HEB near the syrup and molasses isle.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    For sure. You're subjecting your ears to sub-standard audio. Over time, you won't be able to recognize the difference between notes, tones, instruments, etc.
    Seems a little dramatic. After surviving the Era of recording tapes off the radio and ripping MP3 from the internet. Poor quality music and the earphone options were small.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    okay this is just re ed smh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    How's the mic? Any complaints from others on the opposite end of the call?
    I haven't had issues with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't use iPhone so the Apple brand doesn't interest me, but I have been looking at Sennheiser. I've tried some and I like them but I was wondering what others use who don't use iPhone.
    I normally prefer actual headphones. I have a couple of Bose that are hard to beat, but looking into this stuff as well a few months back, I read really good stuff on the Sony WF-1000XM4.

Don't have first hand experience with them though, but every review I came across ranked it right at the top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I normally prefer actual headphones. I have a couple of Bose that are hard to beat, but looking into this stuff as well a few months back, I read really good stuff on the Sony WF-1000XM4.

Don't have first hand experience with them though, but every review I came across ranked it right at the top.
    Thanks,

I have headphones but when I'm on the go they get in the way for phone calls and though they do a good job with NC, the NC will cut out if I am resting my head in a window seat (common mode rejection being thwarted no doubt).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which earbuds do I buy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which earbuds do I buy?
    You already asked the wrong question. I don't..."buy" earbuds. I invest in them. Imagine going to a Creed Concert and instead of hearing guitars, you hear farting noises.
    You can either take the advice from a message board OR you can take the advice of myself and Dr. Dre (every heard of him?).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already asked the wrong question. I don't..."buy" earbuds. I invest in them. Imagine going to a Creed Concert and instead of hearing guitars, you hear farting noises.
    You can either take the advice from a message board OR you can take the advice of myself and Dr. Dre (every heard of him?).
    LOL overpriced Beats. If you're going to pay a lot for headphones at least buy a quality brand like Sennheiser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10670213[/URL]]LOL overpriced Beats. If you're going to pay a lot for headphones at least buy a quality brand like Sennheiser.
    lol sure. I’ll also buy a ty sub-par Mercedes while I’m at it.

I’ll also make sure I mow down some Jews. Wtf?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol sure. I’ll also buy a ty sub-par Mercedes while I’m at it.

I’ll also make sure I mow down some Jews. Wtf?
    Beats = Jew?

Considering their emphasis on marketing...I might be on board with your metaphor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gone through i pros to samsung ones. Both suck

I think the i ones gave me tinnitus

Got the Soundpeats truewings from amazon and these ers rock for a fraction of the cost of the i or samdung

Even left them in my clothes through the washer and dryer and still work. Battery is great and lose pairing very rarely. Sound great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I've been using ear buds for about 6-8 hrs a day for the last 5 years. It's either audiobooks at work or music at the gym.

The best ear buds I've come across, for either purpose, are definitely AirPods Pro. And I say this as a life long andriod user.

I've also got Powerbeats pro and while the quality is comparable to Airpods but the comfort is definitely not.

Before settling on these two last year, I'd gone through a few of midrange $30-50 brands off of Amazon and I definitely wish I had not bothered trying to be cheap to start with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I've been using ear buds for about 6-8 hrs a day for the last 5 years. It's either audiobooks at work or music at the gym.

The best ear buds I've come across, for either purpose, are definitely AirPods Pro. And I say this as a life long andriod user.

I've also got Powerbeats pro and while the quality is comparable to Airpods but the comfort is definitely not.

Before settling on these two last year, I'd gone through a few of midrange $30-50 brands off of Amazon and I definitely wish I had not bothered trying to be cheap to start with.
    Airpods Pros are surprisingly great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10670309[/URL]]Beats = Jew?

Considering their emphasis on marketing...I might be on board with your metaphor
    what? No. Just making the point that Sennheiser was created by Nazis. Probably developed by testing their products on concentration camp prisoners.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what? No. Just making the point that Sennheiser was created by Nazis. Probably developed by testing their products on concentration camp prisoners.
    So what? Nazis had some of the greatest engineers on earth at the time lol

Sennheiser is legit af.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL overpriced Beats. If you're going to pay a lot for headphones at least buy a quality brand like Sennheiser.
    Any idea if Sennheisers have any issue with Samsung galaxy phones, regarding blue tooth codecs?

Thread Information