Page 121 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4088
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Charlotte would not deal their 13 or 15 pick:
    Duren 9
    Jalen Williams 20
    Butler 25
    Procida 38
    I’d be game for that tbh Duren and Butler have big upside and I think Jwill could contribute immediately in a DWhite/Lonnie role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still feel confident Spurs will not be selecting Duren, and that if they did decide to draft a C at 9, it would be Mark Williams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darkhorse for the 9th pick I think is Malaki Branham, he seems to have a lot of spurs qualities.

just at the top of my head, the 3 most spursy guys in that range are Dyson Daniels, Malaki Branham, and Mark Williams tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Charlotte would not deal their 13 or 15 pick:
    Duren 9
    Jalen Williams 20
    Butler 25
    Procida 38
    I could definitely live with that draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious don’t think it’s been mentioned any, saw Kevin O’Connors new article from the ringer and it’s pure speculation but he mentions the spurs as a potential trade partner with the kings for the #4 pick. What would y’all trade for #4? Keldon + 9, that would be a hard pill to swallow but DJ and Ivey together could be scary. Idk super unlikely But interesting to think about even if It’s not Ivey and one of the top 3 bigs fall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still feel confident Spurs will not be selecting Duren, and that if they did decide to draft a C at 9, it would be Mark Williams.
    Mark Williams at 9 would definitely be a reach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd draft Alondes just for his passing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are Manu-esque passing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are Manu-esque passing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking about a frontcourt that could be anchored by the defense of Poeltl and Sochan. Damn. That has the potential to be one of the best defensive frontcourts in the NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious don’t think it’s been mentioned any, saw Kevin O’Connors new article from the ringer and it’s pure speculation but he mentions the spurs as a potential trade partner with the kings for the #4 pick. What would y’all trade for #4? Keldon + 9, that would be a hard pill to swallow but DJ and Ivey together could be scary. Idk super unlikely But interesting to think about even if It’s not Ivey and one of the top 3 bigs fall.
    I honestly can't see how Keldon + #9 could get you #4. Kings would kindly decline. Not even sure they'd bite for Murray and 9.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't trade Murray straight up for the #4 pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoy reading his stuff. Not sure what the path to 4 is though. Keldon?

The bigger threat to get 4 is OKC. They can just overwhelm SAC with future pick offers that would be too good to pass up.
    Last edited by CGD; 06-08-2022 at 07:38 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly can't see how Keldon + #9 could get you #4. Kings would kindly decline. Not even sure they'd bite for Murray and 9.
    I don’t know. Kings would be happy to move back bc Ivy is the no idea brainer choice at 4 and they feel (erroneously) they’re set there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ivey is a level higher then the rest of the scoring wings but there are enough day 1 wings who will be there at 9 where it shouldnt be necessary to trade up and lose talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoy reading his stuff. Not sure what the path to 4 is though. Keldon?
    Same, really enjoy their podcasts too! Idk it’s pretty unlikely but trading 4 to 9 is only 5 spots, they get a rising star in Keldon that could help them win immediately. They could potentially draft a Daniels, Duren, Mathurin, or even Sochan at 9 that might be better for them in the long run. Buttttt, they probably can find better deals too then what the spurs would offer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do it if Banchero slips to 4.

If anyone is questioning why Sacramento would do it:

1. They're perpetually stupid

2. The GM Monte McNair only has one year left on his contract if I remember right. The pressure is on to make the playoffs and break the streak. Keldon Johnson scored 21 a game after the all star break (17 on the season) and it's should be doable to sell someone on Keldon being the best #3 scorer and shooter next to Sabonis and Fox. Barnes at the 4, draft #9 to take Johnny Davis or Mathurin or Griffin or Daniels for the backcourt, keep Mitc as the third guard ...

I think with the push to make the playoffs and the probable poor fit of Banchero with Sabonis, I could see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alondes Williams had 40% of his shot attempts close to basket and made a whopping 60% of them. Those are big men type numbers but for a guard? Insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't trade Murray straight up for the #4 pick.
    Honestly, I think I would if it's Banchero who's there. His upside at his position is harder to find than a competent Dejounte replacement. I'd try other scenarios first (like moving up from 9 + KJ), but if that's the only way, I think I'd still do it. Not that I think Banchero would fall to no. 4, or the Kings or the FO would do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I think I would if it's Banchero who's there. His upside at his position is harder to find than a competent Dejounte replacement. I'd try other scenarios first (like moving up from 9 + KJ), but if that's the only way, I think I'd still do it. Not that I think Banchero would fall to no. 4, or the Kings or the FO would do that.
    I think people are going to be pretty disappointed in Banchero.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd definitely trade KJ + #9 for #4

I'd also be willing to trade DJ straight up for #4 if Ivey goes in the first 3 picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dalen Terry + Jeremy Sochan would be a crazy long double boost to our defense. But I think Terry goes before #20.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Son of former Spur Samaki Walker

Thread Information