Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164
Results 4,076 to 4,088 of 4088
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially at the expense of Murray. Just seems like a treadmill move, even if we did pick up another draft pick or two...
    Agreed, my friend. Wouldn't do anything but kick the can down the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers get orlando's 35th pick for a future 2nd rounder and cash
    LeBron's future now depends on David Roddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My first game was May 16, 1979 while in the Army. We were up 3-2 in the Eastern Conference Championship series and lost at home to the Bullets 108-100. The Bullets went on to win at home in the next game and went on the lose to the Sonics in 5. I always though we would have been a better matchup against the Sonics. Been a fan of the Spurs ever since and was there for game 7 when we beat the Pistons. Absolute bedlam.
    It is so fun to hear stories like this. I also remember the first game I attended from the Spurs, but not with this detail, it was a preseason game against Atlanta in the 2014-15 season. Already there were rumors of not knowing how much longer Timmy D and Manu had left to play and I wanted to see them before they retired. I ended up moving the following year, so that was a good call in terms of opportunities to see them. I remember a lot of international fans making the trip to see them live that year. Manu got injured in the game I watched, in preseason. Seeing them live was an experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get Sochan at 9 I'll be happy. Hopefully, we can package the 2 20's picks, into a future 1st with minimal protection.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2022 NBA Draft will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday; 2:30 a.m. Friday, Riga time BillMc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2022 NBA Draft will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday; 2:30 a.m. Friday, Riga time BillMc
    Well, done, bro! Well done!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy BillMc glad to see you buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy BillMc glad to see you buddy
    Thank you my friend. Reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My first game was May 16, 1979 while in the Army. We were up 3-2 in the Eastern Conference Championship series and lost at home to the Bullets 108-100. The Bullets went on to win at home in the next game and went on the lose to the Sonics in 5. I always though we would have been a better matchup against the Sonics. Been a fan of the Spurs ever since and was there for game 7 when we beat the Pistons. Absolute bedlam.
    According to many Spurs fans and analysts, The Spurs got robbed in that series because they were the new boys from the defunct ABA and the old guard of the NBA didn't want these flashy newcomers winning against the old NBA teams. YOu might remember that Doug Moe got fined for remarks about the referees and the politics of the series. Spurs still got a of a welcome from thousands of fans who met them at the Airport on their return. And we collected pennies to pay Doug Moe's fine. I still can replay in my mind a couple of crucial calls by the refs that went against us. Some old Spurs fans like me still think the NBA refs were against us for years because of NBA politics.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to many Spurs fans and analysts, The Spurs got robbed in that series because they were the new boys from the defunct ABA and the old guard of the NBA didn't want these flashy newcomers winning against the old NBA teams. YOu might remember that Doug Moe got fined for remarks about the referees and the politics of the series. Spurs still got a of a welcome from thousands of fans who met them at the Airport on their return. And we collected pennies to pay Doug Moe's fine. I still can replay in my mind a couple of crucial calls by the refs that went against us. Some old Spurs fans like me still think the NBA refs were against us for years because of NBA politics.
    Wasn't there a controversial offensive foul on Billy Paultz in the last minutes of game 7 to help swing that game to the Bullets?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't there a controversial offensive foul on Billy Paultz in the last minutes of game 7 to help swing that game to the Bullets?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Sochan for pick #9... which means the Spurs are going to pick someone else, since they haven't picked who I've liked since maybe Kyle Anderson at pick #30.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Sochan for pick #9... which means the Spurs are going to pick someone else, since they haven't picked who I've liked since maybe Kyle Anderson at pick #30.
    It's been even longer for me. The first and last time they drafted the guy I liked was Tim Duncan. I was only in the 1st grade when we won the rights to draft David Robinson, so I don't remember that series of events.

Thread Information