Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4088
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okc was in the play in game?
    Lol. Were we there? Well not for 3.5 quarters anyway...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason OKC didn't have an equal record with SA is because they chose to lose, not because they had a big talent deficit with SA. If they had played horford, SGA, Dort, Giddey, etc when they could have the last 2 years.

Spurs and OKC had near identical winning percentages in 20-21 in games where SGA played

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okc was in the play in game?
    You commented on the Pels.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason OKC didn't have an equal record with SA is because they chose to lose, not because they had a big talent deficit with SA. If they had played horford, SGA, Dort, Giddey, etc when they could have the last 2 years.

Spurs and OKC had near identical winning percentages in 20-21 in games where SGA played
    Yeah, they were clearly one of the teams that tanked. They know the only way up for them is to get high draft picks.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about a simple trade back with the Hornets. Spurs can take Agbaji at 13 and Eason/ Dieng/ Whoever at 15. Trade for 1-2 future first with 20 or 25. And then take Kamagate or whoever you might desire. And then there is still 38. Options on options.

MY rotation barring trades would be:
    Murray Jones Rookie (Rollins, Nembhard)
    Vassell Agbaji Richardson
    Primo Johnson McDermott
    Eason FA (Jalen McDaniels Eric Paschal Jalen Smith) KBD
    Poetl Kamagate Collins

Lonnie? Wieskamp? Landale? Langford?
    Last edited by keithington1; 06-19-2022 at 11:39 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don't...they have more assets in draft capital and they may look better after this draft but today they don't look as good..
    Umm did you watch the play in game where we got slapped by them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Five I'm running with this year who likely a chance to be available when we pick through 9, 20 + 25.
    It obviously excludes consensus top 4 and also Murray and Mathurin, who have shown to be likely picked in the top 7.

G: Dyson Daniels (9)
    G: Blake Wesley (20)
    F: Jeremy Sochan (9)
    F: Justin Lewis (25)
    C: Jalen Duren (9)

Sochan's my overall favorite prospect out of that group.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point if we take Sochan I'll be happy. Hopefully its not another Primo (still like him alot btw) situation where we massively overreach for a player we could trade down for easily to take with our later picks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/MKtJFP1-fos

I’m not in love with Sharpe as much as I was about two months ago. Yeah I get that his recent interviews are not the best but I doubt Kawhi interviewed well himself. Guys just want to play basketball at the end of the day. Yeah he had some red flags at Kentucky but he will grow up. There’s no doubt that he has top five god given athleticism/talent especially in this workout. I’m starting to really like Sochan but if there is a chance to draft Sharpe if Mathurin is off the board. I would take this risk. I see a more athletic Brandon Roy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Kenny Lofton with one of the later picks?

Was he even mentioned before?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm did you watch the play in game where we got slapped by them?
    I was talking about the okc love here and just replied to the wrong rascal comment...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As not well as Sharpe's interviews have sounded I'm not willing to base his entire career on that or se of the other media narrative stuff. If the spurs take him I trust there judgement the poster above that mentioned Kawitter is spot on and he still doesn't interview well not even play basketball toich. I think Sharpe will be this years version of Donavon Mitc if he indeed slips someone hopefully us will luck out especially if he has a chip on his shoulder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As not well as Sharpe's interviews have sounded I'm not willing to base his entire career on that or se of the other media narrative stuff. If the spurs take him I trust there judgement the poster above that mentioned Kawitter is spot on and he still doesn't interview well not even play basketball toich. I think Sharpe will be this years version of Donavon Mitc if he indeed slips someone hopefully us will luck out especially if he has a chip on his shoulder.
    I agree, even with the poor interview answers I’m still intrigued IF the spurs were really blown away at his workout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He tore his ACL. It would be cap space rental to get him with a FRP from Philly attached.
    we could cut him before July 1. Philly will want more than McDougal if they are giving an FRP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I can, with certainty, say I'm not sure I'm allowed to say I worked out with the Spurs. But I might have. Maybe not, though."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/MKtJFP1-fos

I’m not in love with Sharpe as much as I was about two months ago. Yeah I get that his recent interviews are not the best but I doubt Kawhi interviewed well himself. Guys just want to play basketball at the end of the day. Yeah he had some red flags at Kentucky but he will grow up. There’s no doubt that he has top five god given athleticism/talent especially in this workout. I’m starting to really like Sochan but if there is a chance to draft Sharpe if Mathurin is off the board. I would take this risk. I see a more athletic Brandon Roy.
    Guy just wants to play basketball, but it was said guy himself who said it was his choice NOT to play basketball…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this arguing about whether OKC is in better shape than the Spurs is just like the chatter of whether the Rockets are in better shape. They are still OKC and the Rockets. Throw the Kings and Magic in there and you've got 4 teams that seem more interested in drafting high than they have interest in winning basketball games. Those franchises are playing another game, where it isn't entirely certain what the outcome they hope to achieve is. None of them are to be modeled after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sharpe is a good kid from a good family who plays the right way (i.e., involves his teammates and makes them better).

His big sin is that he brings up the rear in the false modesty derby.

I'd rather have him any day than some smiling phony who plays his best game off the court rather than on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sharpe is a good kid from a good family who plays the right way (i.e., involves his teammates and makes them better).

His big sin is that he brings up the rear in the false modesty derby.

I'd rather have him any day than some smiling phony who plays his best game off the court rather than on it.
    We've now located Shaeden Sharpe's mom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've now located Shaeden Sharpe's mom.
    Welcome to the family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all gonna love this one lmao the ringer updated a column called Team needs and they’re suggestions for the spurs pick at 9 is AJ Griffin, Shaedon Sharpe, Or Ousmane Dieng

Thread Information