Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    you're the one swallowing the MSM narrative on CRT
    I don't have a single post in the CRT thread how am I the one swallowing the narrative?

The article I linked said the MSM narrative on CRT is that it isn't being taught in schools. It didn't discuss the merits or definition of CRT, just the claim that it wasn't being taught in schools, which it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG didn't read the wall of text.

Cry harder, I'm not bothering to spend time reading propaganda. If it is important to you, parse it.

That means break it down.
    [crying intensifies]
    So it isn't important to you. Cry harder.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a single post in the CRT thread how am I the one swallowing the narrative?

The article I linked said the MSM narrative on CRT is that it isn't being taught in schools. It didn't discuss the merits or definition of CRT, just the claim that it wasn't being taught in schools, which it is.
    What is your definition of CRT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Substack = MSM

RandomGuy MSM swallows:

Rittenhouse = check
    Trump/Russia collusion = check
    Steele dossier = check
    Covington boys = refrained
    Jussie Smollett = undetermined
    Putin bounties on US soldiers = check
    UVA rape hoax = undetermined
    Pulse shooting = undetermined
    Atlanta shooting = undetermined
    Officer Sicknick = check
    Biden laptop Russian disinformation = check
    Inflation = check
    Vaccines = check
    Migrant surge = check
    CRT = check

I will admit my original statement of you swallowing every single one in the article was incorrect.

67% swallowed
    27% undetermined swallow
    7% refrained from swallowing

Like I said, your fantasies.

So much straw, so little time. Kind of shocking how much you are willing to tell me what I think or do not here.

Let's pick one.

What, specifically do I think about "inflation" that is some sort of MSM false narrative?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article is literally about the MSM propaganda you spent time reading and believing.
    As opposed to figuratively.

It is your fantasy about being more woke in some sense than others that you view as sheeple. Part of the generally sad way of inflating your self-esteem by being part of some bizarre in-crowd.

It matters deeply to you that you are smarter than what you perceive as others' own idea of yourself.
    Research thus far has successfully articulated some of the motivations that, together with deficiencies in available information, cognitive ability, and motivation to think critically, may contribute to conspiracy belief
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...63721417718261

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your definition of CRT?
    catch all term for anything conservatives dont like

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

So much straw, so little time. Kind of shocking how much you are willing to tell me what I think or do not here.

Let's pick one.

What, specifically do I think about "inflation" that is some sort of MSM false narrative?
    More recently, the MSM were telling us for months that inflation is a phantasm. We were told that the “2021 Inflation Scare is another in a series of false alarms going back several decades.” We were assured that “the numbers at least for now are on the side of those expecting the trend to subside and then stabilize at lower levels.” Any concern was “fearmongering politics.” And now we wake up to the highest inflation in 30 years, counter-balancing wage increases. Still, they tell us, all will be well.
    Real, but no one expects it to be sustained. People are sitting on cash, and any shortfall in supply will find funds easy to get for investments in increasing the supply curve.

Consensus is that inflation will drop back down to recent historical ranges within a year or so.
    Funny that out of all of those MSM narratives I checked you chose inflation

My turn to pick one. Putin putting bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan. Did you believe that MSM narrative? Yes or no.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

It is your fantasy about being more woke in some sense than others that you view as sheeple. Part of the generally sad way of inflating your self-esteem by being part of some bizarre in-crowd.

It matters deeply to you that you are smarter than what you perceive as others' own idea of yourself.

projection

n. 1. in psychoanalytic and psychodynamic theories, the process by which one attributes one’s own individual positive or negative characteristics, affects, and impulses to another person or group. This is often a defense mechanism in which unpleasant or unacceptable impulses, stressors, ideas, affects, or responsibilities are attributed to others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    projection

n. 1. in psychoanalytic and psychodynamic theories, the process by which one attributes one’s own individual positive or negative characteristics, affects, and impulses to another person or group. This is often a defense mechanism in which unpleasant or unacceptable impulses, stressors, ideas, affects, or responsibilities are attributed to others.
    ...e.g., this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of talk about someone not even in office

But wait, surely they talk about the POTUS too..

Yeah no agenda here.. there's Biden right there, down in the information area

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA and Chucho never mastered use of adverbs (with emphasis on use of "literally").

They must have skipped school when adverbs were being taught.

Trump loves the poorly educated.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Let's pick one.

What, specifically do I think about "Putin bounties on US soldiers" that is some sort of MSM false narrative?
    Glad you asked.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sea...rchid=8818&pp=

You fully swallowed that false MSM narrative. The best part is after you got your pushed in you pivoted to "tell me the worst thing Trump has said about Putin"

Let me know the next false MSM narrative that you swallowed whole you want to talk about next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real, but no one expects it to be sustained. People are sitting on cash, and any shortfall in supply will find funds easy to get for investments in increasing the supply curve.

Consensus is that inflation will drop back down to recent historical ranges within a year or so.

More recently, the MSM were telling us for months that inflation is a phantasm. We were told that the “2021 Inflation Scare is another in a series of false alarms going back several decades.” We were assured that “the numbers at least for now are on the side of those expecting the trend to subside and then stabilize at lower levels.” Any concern was “fearmongering politics.” And now we wake up to the highest inflation in 30 years, counter-balancing wage increases. Still, they tell us, all will be well.
    Funny that out of all of those MSM narratives I checked you chose inflation

My turn to pick one. Putin putting bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan. Did you believe that MSM narrative? Yes or no.

So your bull op ed says that inflation is real, and presumedly not a phantasm.

I said:

"Inflation is real"

I generally tend to bow to experts, such as economists, or analysts who do their job. The stories I read tend to say that it will drop back off. I gave it about a "year or so" to return to historical ranges because that is the sense of what I get. So, yes.

We are not even six months into this, and you are saying this "narrative is collapsed" because some bull op-ed seems to say that.

What exactly does this op-ed predict inflation will be in the coming short term? I don't see an actual prediction there, so, I'm not even sure what you are hanging your hat on here. You seem to be saying "What I THINK this guys is sayign is more right than what experts are actually saying". smh

Ultimately funny is that the quote you pulled that from was from a thread on the "immenent" arrival of hyperinflation.
    From a 2010 blog article.

Is hyperinflation imminent? Is that how the "MSM narrative is collapsing"?

yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you asked.

You fully swallowed that false MSM narrative. The best part is after you got your pushed in you pivoted to "tell me the worst thing Trump has said about Putin"

Let me know the next false MSM narrative that you swallowed whole you want to talk about next.
    [shrugs] More fantasies. Also funny because you are ing about a question you can't answer, because the answer shows that your hero worships a piece of corrupt dictator.

Do you worship Putin too? is that why you are butthurt about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...e.g., this thread.

Spot on.

The guy whose narratives constantly collapse writing a thread about other's collapsing narratives, is delicious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you asked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you asked.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    [shrugs] More fantasies. Also funny because you are ing about a question you can't answer, because the answer shows that your hero worships a piece of corrupt dictator.

Do you worship Putin too? is that why you are butthurt about it?
    I don't worship Putin nor am I butthurt about anything.

More fantasies? Are you seriously denying that you believed the MSM story that Putin put bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, TSA really doesn't want to talk about the collapsed narratives he's pimped here.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one swallowing the MSM narrative on CRT
    What, that it's not already being taught in our school system?

catch all term for anything conservatives dont like
    Ask our Fed what they thought about targeting parents for their concerns over CRT and how a certain someone has ties to a certain someone who peddles CRT to our school system. You're a joke SR!

In the eternal words of all you ing pussies... You're semen shielding for them all!

I don't worship Putin nor am I butthurt about anything.

More fantasies? Are you seriously denying that you believed the MSM story that Putin put bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan?
    RandomPussy is a MSM rider no doubt... Ze/Zim is as worthless as Bouts and they/thems MotherJones & RawStory articles.

Thread Information