Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    rofl

While we're at it, I say we draft a Uber athletic tight end in the 2nd round only to never use him while we bring back Witten for the 10th time. On top of that, let's bring back all of Garrett's "right kind of guys" like Joseph Randle, Josh Brent, Greg Hardy, etc.
    The right kind of guys are how you win football games and you win football games with the right kind of guys.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    The right kind of guys are how you win football games and you win football games with the right kind of guys.
    That's right....here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization we're all about hiring the right kind of guys....meaning guys who are oriented in the right direction.....

Another thing I'm big on is hiring young men who have character....character.....Now if you define 'character' by being 6'4, black, fast, intimidating, and athletic then I'd Greg Hardy and Josh Brent definitely are the right of kind of guys we're looking for....and that's important....

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's right....here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization we're all about hiring the right kind of guys....meaning guys who are oriented in the right direction.....

Another thing I'm big on is hiring young men who have character....character.....Now if you define 'character' by being 6'4, black, fast, intimidating, and athletic then I'd Greg Hardy and Josh Brent definitely are the right of kind of guys we're looking for....and that's important....
    Having guys with character is important and it's important to have guys with character. That's how you stack practices and stacking practices is how you stack wins and stacking wins is how you move forward when you're moving forward.

Speaking of moving forward, where are those butt ing blueberries I ordered?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Clean house, trade Dak, Parsons, and Diggs for as many picks as possible. Give Jason Garrett a call and bring him back as the first ever HC, OC, and DC trifecta. That man has a passion for the game that has been missing in this organization since he was fired.

Also we need some more of these from the Ticket imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nihbne0IGtw
    Garrett the Father, Garrett the Son, Garrett the Holy Spirit. That would be perfect. Jerry Jones also hasn't been looking the same; Garrett was the offspring he wishes he had. His 3 other "kids" might share his blood DNA, but they don't share his righteous passion that bot had for the team. Mike McRib is not the answer for this team.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Having guys with character is important and it's important to have guys with character. That's how you stack practices and stacking practices is how you stack wins and stacking wins is how you move forward when you're moving forward.

If you go to west Michigan you can pick your own blueberries for free.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

, those butt ing blueberries....oh god I love me some big ass butt ing blueberries....almost as much as I love drafting big strong seldom used black tight ends to put in at the goalline for forced goalline fade situations.

excuse me while I go grab the lotion and the kleenex....that's a reference for masturbating....masturbating....for any of you that don't get it that means I'm gonna grab my and jerk it up and down. I guess that stimulates what you humans call 'pleasure'....'pleasure'....not only am I gonna masturbate but I'm gonna do it in all three areas.....shaft, ballsack, and head...

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The schedule makers must've been trolling when they put the Giants on MNF twice in the month of November.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett fired. Why not their ty gm too?

Thread Information