Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Lebron made AD look like an impact player in that championship year. AD is not the man to carry a team.
    Last edited by JohnnyMax; 11-18-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never made any sense. Duncan led a team starting Terry Porter, Antonio Daniels, and Danny Ferry to the WCF so I never bought into any of this Davis had no help in New Orleans crap.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    who ever said he was better than Timmy? ive not heard that, unless it was some cretin who's opinion doesn't mean jack

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anthony davis showed how big of a loser he is when he was in new orleans. Comparing him to Duncan is a big joke. Its also nice that some re s try to put him as the best PF ever, when he's not even close to top 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan
    Garnett/Dirk
    Barkley/mchale/pedo/Giannis
    Pet /Hayes/MVPau
    Kemp

Unibrow/Draymond

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    anthony davis showed how big of a loser he is when he was in new orleans. Comparing him to Duncan is a big joke. Its also nice that some re s try to put him as the best PF ever, when he's not even close to top 5.
    who ever said any of that?

sounds like some overly sensitive spurfan nonsense to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who ever said any of that?

sounds like some overly sensitive spurfan nonsense to me
    a lot of people on twitter are saying this. especially lakers fans, if not only lakers fans. Duncan was trending 3 times in the last month cause of this bull .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan
    Garnett/Dirk
    Barkley/mchale/pedo/Giannis
    Pet /Hayes/MVPau
    Kemp

Unibrow/Draymond
    Even if he blew out his knee and his career was over today I'd really have to put Giannis in that Nowitzki/Garnett tier despite him only having played like 8 years so far. Dropping 50/14 with 5 blocks in a le clinching game with three other 40 point games in the Finals is pretty ridiculous.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a lot of people on twitter are saying this. especially lakers fans, if not only lakers fans.

This thread went from “EVERYBODY IS SAYING THIS” to “PEOPLE ON TWITTER ARE SAYING THIS” to “just Lakers fans are saying this” real quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This thread went from “EVERYBODY IS SAYING THIS” to “PEOPLE ON TWITTER ARE SAYING THIS” to “just Lakers fans are saying this” real quick.
    well your fans are the most re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember that this was a thread on Lakersforum. Then it made it's way to social media. Then it was a little snipbit on some FS1 shows. And that was it. Everybody said that Duncan was better and even on the Lakersforum they thought the OP was smoking something strong,.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Uglier Chris Bosh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he blew out his knee and his career was over today I'd really have to put Giannis in that Nowitzki/Garnett tier despite him only having played like 8 years so far. Dropping 50/14 with 5 blocks in a le clinching game with three other 40 point games in the Finals is pretty ridiculous.
    True. I actually thought he’s with the Garnett dirk tier but pulled myself back due to recency bias. He has two mvps a finals mvp and an epic alpha le. A few more years of being a league mvp level player and he’d be in that tier with no question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's well behind LMA and Gasol and other PFs in the era. Yet ESPNleague put him on the Top 75 players, didn't they? What a joke.

Thread Information