Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why did a simple question like this cause so much butthurt?
    What would be your ideal reason this occurred?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're not here to discuss anything. Just here to do your derp routine.

You constantly like to make up fantasy scenarios about my sex life. you'll do it again very soon.
    Uh.. Dear Spurstalk...

Pretty sure that's an autobiography.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    What would be your ideal reason this occurred?
    lol triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh.. Dear Spurstalk...

Pretty sure that's an autobiography.
    "Yeah that's it, her, she deserves it.. I deserve it.. I'll never have her they way you have her, her. her"
    Lol I didn't write this anywhere. All you, genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I didn't write this anywhere. All you, genius.
    Did you rub one out to it? Admit it. You did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, you know he is triggered when he throws out the “you do not troll me, I troll you” .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're not here to discuss anything. Just here to do your derp routine.

You constantly like to make up fantasy scenarios about my sex life. you'll do it again very soon.
    Did you rub one out to it? Admit it. You did.
    I mean, that was faster than even I anticipated. Freak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes dem copycats...

3 arrested, firearm recovered from Walnut Creek Nordstrom store looting involving 80 people: Police

WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KGO) -- New video shows a large police presence in Walnut Creek Saturday night, where witnesses say about 80 looters targeted Nordstrom.

The incident was first reported at 8:46 p.m. while the store was still open, according to police.

Two employees were assaulted and one was pepper sprayed by the suspects, Walnut Creek place said.

Officers arrested two people, one of whom was in possession of a firearm. A third person was arrested nearby a short time later in possession of stolen Nordstrom property, police added.

A manager at a nearby restaurant says his stunned customers just watched as the thieves grabbed merchandise, loaded it in waiting cars and drove off.

That manager described the chaos.

"We probably saw 50 to 80 people in ski masks crowbars a bunch of weapons. They were looting the Nordstrom's right here. And I thought they were going to start beating cars. I had to start locking doors lock the front door lock the back door," PF Chang's manager Brett Barrette said.

A BMW convertible was stopped by police - believed to be somehow connected with the mayhem there.

https://abc7news.com/walnut-creek-no...laza/11258815/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3 arrested, firearm recovered from Walnut Creek Nordstrom store looting involving 80 people: Police

WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KGO) -- New video shows a large police presence in Walnut Creek Saturday night, where witnesses say about 80 looters targeted Nordstrom.

The incident was first reported at 8:46 p.m. while the store was still open, according to police.

Two employees were assaulted and one was pepper sprayed by the suspects, Walnut Creek place said.

Officers arrested two people, one of whom was in possession of a firearm. A third person was arrested nearby a short time later in possession of stolen Nordstrom property, police added.

A manager at a nearby restaurant says his stunned customers just watched as the thieves grabbed merchandise, loaded it in waiting cars and drove off.

"We probably saw 50 to 80 people in ski masks crowbars a bunch of weapons. They were looting the Nordstrom's right here. And I thought they were going to start beating cars. I had to start locking doors lock the front door lock the back door," PF Chang's manager Brett Barrette said.

A BMW convertible was stopped by police - believed to be somehow connected with the mayhem there.

Just youths shopping

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well one thing is certain...it wasnt white republicans that did this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White Republicans don't wear masks when they steal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did someone say they had money to be had?

In fundraising pitches, the Trump campaign made monthly recurring payments the default in multiple online drives.

Some supporters of Donald Trump had a rude awakening after realizing they were donating more money than they intended to the former president’s failed reelection campaign.

The Trump campaign had been deceptively making supporters file for recurring donations rather than one-time payments, according to a report in the New York Times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This Is Brandon’s Build BACK America policy

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. When white republicans loot a business it's usually through a leveraged buyout, dumping a ton of debt on it and then stealing pensions away, removing health benefits, terminating employees, and so on so they can pay themselves a large dividend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard they raided a Gamestop too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard they raided a Gamestop too
    I hope they waited until after that store had gotten their BF allocation of PS5s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silly simp thinks police can prevent crime and protect property. Seems they're not so great at solving violent crimes either, why do we give them so much money for such poor performance?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. When white republicans loot a business it's usually through a leveraged buyout, dumping a ton of debt on it and then stealing pensions away, removing health benefits, terminating employees, and so on so they can pay themselves a large dividend.
    White republicans follow the law when looting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Some will rob you a six gun, some with a fountain pen."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White republicans write the law for looting
    Fify

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silly simp thinks police can prevent crime and protect property. Seems they're not so great at solving violent crimes either, why do we give them so much money for such poor performance?

At least one of the cars recovered in the Chicago incident was reported stolen a few month ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Is Brandon’s Build BACK America policy
    Brandon still waiting to send out dem checks... free money y'all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pay em minimum wage

Thread Information