Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you realize what a ing idiot you you are? Of course not, that's counter-intuitive. I see now why you're so enamored with big words. You're a .
    Winehole, you have him so upset, he is stuttering!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you realize what a ing idiot you you are? Of course not, that's counter-intuitive. I see now why you're so enamored with big words. You're a .
    u
    If it's allegations, you need to provide your proof. I don't need to deny or rebut anything.
    yu yu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Echo Chamber for sure!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole, you have him so upset, he is stuttering!
    I wonder what the "big word" that set him off this time was. I use mostly regular English words that are easily looked up the same place people read them, online. Nothing difficult or mysterious about it.

Believe it or not, I don't write posts with a thesaurus handy or agonize over word choice, I just use the words that come naturally to me and somehow, this reliably creates agony and leakage in DMC's underpants.

You might say it's a gift, it happens without any special effort on my part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what the "big word" that set him off this time was. I use mostly regular English words that are easily looked up the same place people read them, online. Nothing difficult or mysterious about it.

Believe it or not, I don't write posts with a thesaurus handy or agonize over word choice, I just use the words that come naturally to me and somehow, this reliably creates agony and leakage in DMC's underpants.

What you have gifted to you in gab you gave back in coherence. On one hand you accuse an entire party of being morally and ethically bankrupt while on the other excusing the other party since they cannot be held responsible for the words of their own staffers. You completely brushed off the killing of the unborn and then tried to hide all that with worthless wordplay. Your bedfellows here are just two in a long line of ass hurt folks looking for some get back, certainly nothing anyone should raise an eyebrow over. I'd expect Th'Pussy and a couple other tag-alongs shortly to +1 the turd twins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I believe the word that got him all excited and butt hurt was "rebut."

You really upset him as he is bloviating and throwing out the "you are not trolling me, I troll you" crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "teaming up"

"we'll getheem!"

... have a cup of concrete, harden up a bit, you pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    throw a net

legacy

Sad old Poster B needs to get out of closet and tell his family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke poster falls off the wagon with phobic slur. ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you have gifted to you in gab you gave back in coherence. On one hand you accuse an entire party of being morally and ethically bankrupt while on the other excusing the other party since they cannot be held responsible for the words of their own staffers. You completely brushed off the killing of the unborn and then tried to hide all that with worthless wordplay. Your bedfellows here are just two in a long line of ass hurt folks looking for some get back, certainly nothing anyone should raise an eyebrow over. I'd expect Th'Pussy and a couple other tag-alongs shortly to +1 the turd twins.
    I said I'm not responsible for what various party flacks say, and you know what? I'm not.

It's funny how you fume and flail tending your various grudges here, you always seem to lose the topic -- everything gets personalized.

But do go on, you're doing so well...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You put me on ignore because I corrected your usage of imply and infer and mocked you about it.

You have the most fragile ego of anyone here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I'm not responsible for what various party flacks say, and you know what? I'm not.

It's funny how you fume and flail tending your various grudges here, you always seem to lose the topic -- everything gets personalized.

But do go on, you're doing so well...
    So now it's about your personal responsibility, not the party itself?

You're the one calling people immoral and unethical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comment that started it all was SnakeBoy saying Republicans follow the law when they rip people off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comment that started it all was SnakeBoy saying Republicans follow the law when they rip people off.
    I know, and you followed with claims that republicans lack morals and ethics as if they are mutually exclusive, law and morality. So the counter to SB's comment is you saying the dems don't follow the law but they are morally superior since they consider morality and ethics in their decisions, which I showed you isn't necessarily true (which you ignored).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, and you followed with claims that republicans lack morals and ethics as if they are mutually exclusive, law and morality. So the counter to SB's comment is you saying the dems don't follow the law but they are morally superior since they consider morality and ethics in their decisions, which I showed you isn't necessarily true (which you ignored).
    I neither said nor implied anyone was morally superior to anyone. I just pointed out your side tends to parse the law when confronted with ethical and moral issues.

Legality is overrated, sorry it hurts your feelings to have the amorality of your side pointed out, all I did was tease out a theme SnakeBoy drew attention to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for reminding us that the party of values has abandoned ethics and morality -- all that matters to y'all is legality.
    I neither said nor implied anyone was morally superior to anyone. I just pointed out your side tends to parse the law when confronted with ethical and moral issues.

Legality is overrated, sorry it hurts your feelings to have the amorality of your side pointed out, all I did was tease out a theme SnakeBoy drew attention to.
    Liar lair, pants on fire.

Then you did it again in your next sentence

Your personal opinion of law is no better than your personal opinion of morality. The difference is that you cannot make up laws to suit your personal agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liar lair, pants on fire.

Then you did it again in your next sentence

Your personal opinion of law is no better than your personal opinion of morality. The difference is that you cannot make up laws to suit your personal agenda.
    you're chasing a ghost. no claim of superiority there, no comment about "the other other side" anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    furiously tending your garden of grudges

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

... have a cup of concrete, harden up a bit, you pussies.
    You put me on ignore because I corrected your usage of imply and infer and mocked you about it.

You have the most fragile ego of anyone here.
    dmc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're chasing a ghost. no claim of superiority there, no comment about "the other other side" anywhere.
    One side lacks morals and ethics

Yep, no claim of moral superiority, just moral quan y.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper
    Alleged Michigander

This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One side lacks morals and ethics

Yep, no claim of moral superiority, just moral quan y.
    Correct. I didn't say "one side," I said "your side."

You're not such a straight shooter, for an honest broker. Either that or you're a spaz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct. I didn't say "one side," I said "your side."

You're not such a straight shooter, for an honest broker. Either that or you're a spaz.
    how many sides do you think he has?

The amount of verbal gymnastics you perform to avoid facing your own statements head on is amazing. "I didn't say one side, I said his side".

Either way you claimed moral inferiority on his side and therefore moral superiority on yours. You don't need to @ me on that. It's a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Some will rob you a six gun, some with a fountain pen."
    I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It's all in the game tho, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chicago Mom Murdered While Attending Murdered Son's Memorial
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...G6Y?li=BBnbcA1

Thread Information