Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Patty, Rudy and DeMar weren't "holding these guys back".

Of course, at least now we know.
    Spurs were one of the worst teams at the end of last season. They couldn't beat anyone much like now.Different team but same results

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The experts here talked crap bout Doug's contract n dude is probably our mvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a random note, anyone know what happened to timvp and his grades? It's been like 10 games now without grades, and no word from him on Spurstalk website either. Weird.
    pretty sure he’s not posting them anymore since he said if the Spurs keep this up they‘ll be at 0.500 the last time he did

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp Derrick and Lonnie offense are not scalable, they are the ones suffering from the vets leaving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty sure he’s not posting them anymore since he said if the Spurs keep this up they‘ll be at 0.500 the last time he did
    dont blame him for skipping out on this show

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is in a contract year, yet he has been underwhelming. Oof.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a comparison to pre-nephew shenanigans times, the Wednesday game before Thanksgiving in 2015 against the 9-6 Mavericks had 37 pages.

Games threads then were regularly in the 20s and 30s.

Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    : 5 pages

PATFO slurpers always complain about "spoiled, whiney, fake fans", but there sure aren't many of the "real" ST OGs these days. Guess they were fake too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, they can't beat anyone, but they are STILL more fun to watch than at any point the last 3 years. Funny but sad.
    Truth!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp Derrick and Lonnie offense are not scalable, they are the ones suffering from the vets leaving.
    U act like they were killing it last year... Lol... Lonnie is averaging twice as many points last year with a higher efg%...

White has been a bit worse than last year though... Bit even last year he wasn't good with his 42% fg in this era of basketball... White isn't gonna get any better at his age... He is who he is .. Lonnie has some hope, but it appears Pop may have broken him... Murray is fine, he just needs to attack the basket hard and stop avoiding contact... 2ft per game is pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U act like they were killing it last year... Lol... Lonnie is averaging twice as many points last year with a higher efg%...

White has been a bit worse than last year though... Bit even last year he wasn't good with his 42% fg in this era of basketball... White isn't gonna get any better at his age... He is who he is .. Lonnie has some hope, but it appears Pop may have broken him... Murray is fine, he just needs to attack the basket hard and stop avoiding contact... 2ft per game is pathetic
    Lonnie did not average twice as many points last year. He averaged one point more. 11.2 to 10.4.

Wait, what are you trying to say? You’re using present tense but referring to last year’s number as better. Either way, it’s wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    As a comparison to pre-nephew shenanigans times, the Wednesday game before Thanksgiving in 2015 against the 9-6 Mavericks had 37 pages.

Games threads then were regularly in the 20s and 30s.

Sad
    Don't really blame the fans for leaving when PATFO wasted three years treadmilling with DeRozan. Missing the playoffs + missing the lottery + playing unappealing midrange isoball the whole time would be enough to drive away most fan bases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure he is boycotting it bc a lot of people were ing about his grading system. Pop needs an F
    How can Forbes have only a D?
    It's weird, because people ed about the grades all the time (especially during the LMA-DeRozan era) and it was never a hindrance to Timvp. He shrugged it off, always, which makes me thing there's something else going on behind the scenes, especially since the stop was so sudden (and there hasn't been other content uploaded to the Spurstalk website, either). Hope I'm wrong though.

It's not like missing on his predictions ever stopped him from doubling down in the first place, though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really blame the fans for leaving when PATFO wasted three years treadmilling with DeRozan. Missing the playoffs + missing the lottery + playing unappealing midrange isoball the whole time would be enough to drive away most fan bases.
    Yeah my one gripe with Pop is he should have moved on from DEROZZ, Rudy, LMA, when he had the opportunity

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah my one gripe with Pop is he should have moved on from DEROZZ, Rudy, LMA, when he had the opportunity
    yeah, really. imagine if the the spurs had moved those players while their stock was high. they were never going to win it all or even come close the last few years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, really. imagine if the the spurs had moved those players while their stock was high. they were never going to win it all or even come close the last few years.
    Pop kept them for his own selfish reasons which was he wanted to keep the playoff streak alive to enhance his legacy along with chasing the all time wins record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still watch spurs games ?

Thread Information