Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Forbes gif is hilarious lol. He always seems out of position and never comes up with the loose ball like he's got butter fingers or t-rex arms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you stil dont get it. A scrambling defense to a set defense . Thats the point.You didnt remember those 1 plays, rhey help set up. or Dwhites big shot

Its ok . You couldnt handle the fact that players you dont love helped with a win. A subtle change in the last 3min that we need to see more off.
    Are you having a seizure? Or are you an alcoholic? Learn how to type, dumbass. I don’t need to remember, I told you I re-watched it and it didn’t happen the way you’re saying it did. I literally listed everything that happened in those three minutes. It’s sad because you’re now backed into a corner and you’re too prideful to admit you’re wrong.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 11-28-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Backed into a corner. you the master of your own domain there as in its in your head. It mus be an emotional roller-coaster . Love is blind.

We all have league pass.try rewatching again without Djs in your mouth . Trey and Dwhites took turns setting it up. It made it less predictable. You couldnt handle that truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Backed into a corner. you the master of your own domain there as in its in your head. It mus be an emotional roller-coaster . Love is blind.

We all have league pass.try rewatching again without Djs in your mouth . Trey and Dwhites took turns setting it up. It made it less predictable. You couldnt handle that truth.
    If you had league pass, you'd know Tre and Derrick didn't take turns setting up in the last three minutes. Mother er, you can't even afford league pass with your broke ass.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahaha you dont know me at all.

ill put it down to you having a " leave birttany alone " episode.. biggest emo on here. You get the award.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So to clarify what I said before, if you look at the highlights, you can see instances in the last three minutes (or close enough, as one starts before the 3:00 mark and ends after). There also seemed to be highlights where Murray had the ball the entire time. You don't have to be able to afford league pass or whatever -- just look at what's on YouTube.

Start at the 07:40 mark of the vid. You can see both type of plays, and Murray's scoring was great in both situations. What happened at the end of the game was good stuff, and the Spurs should want more of it without trying to split hairs on who deserves credit for starting the play. It's like DeRozan and Aldridge made people forget what it looks like to have an actual offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inexcusable

But, hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets lost twice in that play once on the shot then again on the rebound when 25(?) goes to the hoop he is looking towards center court. Ball is in the paint so I have no idea what he is looking at.

Forbes was lost the entire time. What happened is that Forbes thought Brown was the one who shot. He didn’t realize that Brown passed.

Forbes made that useless swipe toward Brown, as Brown jumped. When Brown jumped, Forbes took it for granted he was shooting. So Forbes turned toward the basket.

Forbes didn’t see the pass.

But then, when the ball didn’t come down toward the basket right away, Forbes looked back toward Brown. He was checking if Brown still had the ball. He did not.

Forbes then looked up. Where the was the ball? Did it get stuck in the rafters??

Forbes STILL didn’t realize that Brown had passed to Nesmith in the corner. Forbes still thought Brown had shot.

When Forbes looked up, he did see the ball coming down. But it was coming down from the side.

Forbes still thought Brown had shot, so Brown must have somehow made the ball hang in the air for two seconds, and come down from a totally different direction. It boggled his little mind. He stood there for a moment, absolutely dumbfounded. He looked at Brown again, wondering how on earth he made the ball do THAT???

So basically, Forbes never caught on that Brown passed to Nesmith. He thought Brown was the one who took that shot.

What a dumbbell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So to clarify what I said before, if you look at the highlights, you can see instances in the last three minutes (or close enough, as one starts before the 3:00 mark and ends after). There also seemed to be highlights where Murray had the ball the entire time. You don't have to be able to afford league pass or whatever -- just look at what's on YouTube.

Start at the 07:40 mark of the vid. You can see both type of plays, and Murray's scoring was great in both situations. What happened at the end of the game was good stuff, and the Spurs should want more of it without trying to split hairs on who deserves credit for starting the play. It's like DeRozan and Aldridge made people forget what it looks like to have an actual offense.
    Again, if a dribble hand off on the perimeter counts as “setting up a play” or a product of great vision then that’s where the discussion ends. Call it splitting hairs, if you will, but Slippy the clown’s verbiage is irresponsible but he will never admit that. Please stop trying to speak for this dumbass because he clearly needs your help to formulate coherent sentences from his braindead thoughts.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suttle change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll see myself out of this then, as there's another game tonight. I will drop DJM's highlights vid in here just in case folks are still considering this discussion and want to look what how Murray got his points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without pop relying on derozan down the stretch of every game its nice to see murray step up to the challenge ,and shine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its pretty stupid to try to take credit away from DJM for what he's done this entire season. He's clearly the best creator on this team and one of the only ones capable of getting a shot in almost any situation. If Derrick White was on DJMs level offensively we would probably be a lot closer to .500. For sure, Pop can improve on the offense this team is running that helps get everyone - DJM included - easier buckets on this team and its undeniable that driving as a secondary penetrator after the defense is already in motion is much easier than isolating and trying to break down a defense all on your own but its also undeniable that White's ability to create offense for himself or for anyone else has been pretty poor overall this season. He's gotten a bit better as of late, but still way below what many where hoping.

I love what DJM is doing this season. I hope some of the other players can step up and help him out or surpass him. I don't think a team with DJM as their best offensive player is ever going to be a very good team, frankly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is a fine role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is probably the most useless player in the NBA right now yet Pop is here giving him 20+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is probably the most useless player in the NBA right now yet Pop is here giving him 20+

he only averaging 13 mpg on the season . Still he should of never been signed in the first place

Thread Information