Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    FAP

How much of a blind midget nuthugger do you gotta be to even attempt to argue French farmers league>>>>> Serie A? Even when the numbers clearly state otherwise

I don't care if 2 french teams made it to the CL semis, when the other 18 teams in the league are still tier.

Your man is a walking corpse with 1 goal in 9 games against weak compe ion. I know you're having a hard time accepting that fact, but father time catches up to us all at some point. That's just the way it is, FAP.

Will you admit Messi looks good in CL, which is more important than the league?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    FAP

How much of a blind midget nuthugger do you gotta be to even attempt to argue French farmers league>>>>> Serie A? Even when the numbers clearly state otherwise

I don't care if 2 french teams made it to the CL semis, when the other 18 teams in the league are still tier.

Your man is a walking corpse with 1 goal in 9 games against weak compe ion. I know you're having a hard time accepting that fact, but father time catches up to us all at some point. That's just the way it is, FAP.
    So let me get your reasoning. Messi stat pads vs ty teams > French league is full of ty teams > Messi does better in CL than the French League. Neat logic son. :

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Will you admit Messi looks good in CL, which is more important than the league?
    No

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Then there is no point having this discussion ever again

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    In Ligue 1 Uber Eats (yeah that’s the official name)
    OK this made me laugh tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Brazil is the mecca of Superstars and you can see 5 stars on their jersey.

Thread Information