Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Minshew III vs Wilson so far has been the best QB battle of the day. I certainly didn't see that one coming.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Brady with an extremely TOSB pick 6. What the was that?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zimmer Spurtacular

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    No GB
    Boring

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Niners' secondary is an absolute dumpster fire.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Stafford is such a stat-padding bum. 4th quarter, up 23 against the Jags and still out there padding his numbers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    La is ing awful

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What the kind of throw was that? That's twice he's ed over Andrews in 2 plays at the end

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Da fuq are the Ravens doing going for 2?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Fun endings today tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Da fuq are the Ravens doing going for 2?
    Harbaugh

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    ty call by Harbaugh. Just let your ace kicker send it to OT, and you'll probably beat us in OT.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Crappolo

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I won my kid’s future back with the Pit and Sea finishes. Never sweated a bet so much. Couple thoughts:

-Somebody please take the headset away from Pete Carroll when Seattle has its goal line offense out there. They should’ve kicked the FG on 4th down which would’ve ended the game. Yeah they got the first down, but then they call a play for a guy who literally tried to give SF the game today.

-Lamar Jackson choked big time. I’m glad Romo called it when it happened. Not just the final 2PC pass, but not recognizing the pressure a few plays earlier and throwing it to Andrews for the easy score.

-unpopular opinion but I loved the 2PC attempt. They had the perfect play called but Jackson ed up the throw

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    20 play drive, 11 minutes, zero points. Lol Denver Donkos.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I won my kid’s future back with the Pit and Sea finishes. Never sweated a bet so much. Couple thoughts:

-Somebody please take the headset away from Pete Carroll when Seattle has its goal line offense out there. They should’ve kicked the FG on 4th down which would’ve ended the game. Yeah they got the first down, but then they call a play for a guy who literally tried to give SF the game today.

-Lamar Jackson choked big time. I’m glad Romo called it when it happened. Not just the final 2PC pass, but not recognizing the pressure a few plays earlier and throwing it to Andrews for the easy score.

-unpopular opinion but I loved the 2PC attempt. They had the perfect play called but Jackson ed up the throw
    -Buffalo is absolutely getting curbstomped at home by their forever slave masters tomorrow night.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    -Buffalo is absolutely getting curbstomped at home by their forever slave masters tomorrow night.
    You’re going to be disappointed bro. I like this Pats team and think it’s BB’s best coaching performance ever, but they’re going to lose and it won’t be that close. Something like 31-13

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You’re going to be disappointed bro. I like this Pats team and think it’s BB’s best coaching performance ever, but they’re going to lose and it won’t be that close. Something like 31-13
    Yep. Something like 31-13 New England

now if Buffalo could do the Cowboys a solid and beat the Bucs next we- oh wait, the Bucs have Tom Brady. Then nevermind.

What the kind of throw was that? That's twice he's ed over Andrews in 2 plays at the end

Andrews didn't have a pillow to softly land after the very catchable pass was dropped

Did you see where Watt was on D? Jackson had to alter the throw a bit.
    Light touch on pass, very catchable. Cement hands vastly overpaid Andrews looked like Frankenstein.

You racists putting this all on Lamar.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The Niners' secondary is an absolute dumpster fire.
    and Jimmy Crappolo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and Jimmy Crappolo
    And Trey Lance is a bust. 49ers should have not traded up and instead stood pat and taken BPA (in the entire draft) which was Micah Parsons. Micah Parsons, btw.

If they wanted a prototype QB, Mac Jones was available and he's easily been the best QB in the draft. He really looks like the next Tom Brady. Gets the ball out so fast, so sharp on reads and ACCURATE. If you're as cerebral and defense-reading as Mac Jones or Tom Brady, you never need to scramble anyway.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Andrews didn't have a pillow to softly land after the very catchable pass was dropped

Did you see where Watt was on D? Jackson had to alter the throw a bit.
    Light touch on pass, very catchable. Cement hands vastly overpaid Andrews looked like Frankenstein.

You racists putting this all on Lamar.
    He’s made a career out of making acrobatic moves to catch Lamar’s ducks, and you didn’t watch the replay if you call him cement hands since he barely got one hand on it despite the effort.

Lamar is the easiest QB to judge in the league. He deserves almost all the credit for their wins and is invariably the number one culprit in all their losses, especially his abysmal playoff performances. He’s fun to watch though, great regular season entertainment

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    I get it, but with Jackson demonstrating poor decision making as you said, he's liable to up that pass. And you know you can beat the Steelers in overtime, because they're the ing Steelers of 2021. If they won the coin toss, they'll turn it over guaranteed.

He’s made a career out of making acrobatic moves to catch Lamar’s ducks, and you didn’t watch the replay if you call him cement hands since he barely got one hand on it despite the effort.
    Psssssh. Andrews rarely makes the tough grab. Does make the average grab.
    Phucks up in playoffs big time including beautiful lob by Lamar on opening drive vs ans. Has not had a 3rd down solid possession receiver his entire time with Ravens.

This particular pass was off. Andrews failure was to not tip it to himself. He tried to catch it vs tipping it up that is why it skittered off. Granted, would have taken a good catch as pass to avoid rush was off. Gronk makes that catch.

Lamar is the easiest QB to judge in the league. He deserves almost all the credit for their wins and is invariably the number one culprit in all their losses, especially his abysmal playoff performances. He’s fun to watch though, great regular season entertainment
    His opening drive INT vs Steelers yesterday was ass. No doubt about it, foolish pass attempt and killed automatic fg if not another shot at endzone for TD.
    Their O Line has been ass, given up most sacks in NFL. Along with hurries. Jackson seldom has time to scan recievers and even then the dumb OC does not have a safety valve nearly as often as he should.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Tremaine Edmunds is such a

Thread Information