My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ? PATFO apologist and Collins fan boy.
    Nah….we just use a different grading curve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs ever have an opportunity to bring a player back from injury, the Covid depletion of the roster is it. Been a long vacation, but WTF can it hurt at this point if they give him some burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm curious to see what he can bring but I already like his at ude on the bench, supporting and cheering the guys. You can tell this guys shows emotions and that would definitely not hurt the team. I'm really rooting for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm curious to see what he can bring but I already like his at ude on the bench, supporting and cheering the guys. You can tell this guys shows emotions and that would definitely not hurt the team. I'm really rooting for him.
    Me too!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but this kid hasn’t played a professional game since August 15th, 2020, because of experiencing his second broken ankle. Before that he tore up his shoulder which required surgery Which put him out for that season. Both of these injuries lend itself to happen again so I would be shocked if he gets any meaningful minutes this season

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but this kid hasn’t played a professional game since August 15th, 2020, because of experiencing his second broken ankle. Before that he tore up his shoulder which required surgery Which put him out for that season. Both of these injuries lend itself to happen again so I would be shocked if he gets any meaningful minutes this season
    We shall see….

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s getting there……

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll keep this store open for some pats on the back���������� lots of people have amnesia on this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judging the by the boxscore this man Collins is the cause of euabnks being banished to the nether regions. Will make a Spurs game exponentially more watchable the rest of the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judging the by the boxscore this man Collins is the cause of euabnks being banished to the nether regions. Will make a Spurs game exponentially more watchable the rest of the season
    This was Pop’s first game coaching him. He’ll probably screw up plays and piss off the old man then here comes Eubanks off the bench. I still think Eubanks is a pet project for Pop that he keeps around at least another year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was Pop’s first game coaching him. He’ll probably screw up plays and piss off the old man then here comes Eubanks off the bench. I still think Eubanks is a pet project for Pop that he keeps around at least another year.
    Eubanks is lowest on the totem pole if we need to cut a player to clear roster space. Next year's 1.8mm is fully guaranteed so shouldn’t feel too bad sending him on his way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poodle, Collins , Landale works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All young and I think everybody’s still improving too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed but they're all so good they should all be playing. Wonder if Collins will be able to play the 4 some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zollins' ability to be healthy will help a lot but not an answer, yet. I still think they should get Collins and possibly Turner.

Murray, Primo, Keldon, Collins and Turner would be intriguing.
    Tre, FRP (Ivey), Devin, McD, Landale

The rest can go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really can envision that Collins / Poodle line up next year! If poodle keeps playing like last night, look out!!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont get why people are so high on him. Even pre injury he was not great. I realize he just came back but dont think he will be much now either. would much be spending a little more and have either bamba or smith this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont get why people are so high on him. Even pre injury he was not great. I realize he just came back but dont think he will be much now either. would much be spending a little more and have either bamba or smith this summer.
    He was scheduled to be Portlands starting PF for 2020-2021. He was injured in the Bubble. He’s an agile, mobile big who can defend the rim and shoot the three.

I like Jalen Smith, but why does it have to be one or the other? Do we have some secret abundance of bigs that no one knows about?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think our bigs are a strength ; once Zach gets right we will get a good idea.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Jock can play

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was scheduled to be Portlands starting PF for 2020-2021. He was injured in the Bubble. He’s an agile, mobile big who can defend the rim and shoot the three.

I like Jalen Smith, but why does it have to be one or the other? Do we have some secret abundance of bigs that no one knows about?
    Scheduled and had played it previously but he has never done much for them. He also is probably not a PF in todays league. He may have come out as that but he would need to get much better to play that in order to get a big enough mismatch to make up for a more permitted oriented player.

I think he will be here next year so you would be looking at 3rd center unless one of them can play PF or Poeltl is traded. dont think Poeltl is traded. It would be more likely that Smith plays PF.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins is plenty agile and skilled enough…..what player are you watching homie?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's better than replacement level yet. Early in his recovery sure, but he's been a skinny Eubanks who really wants to play at being a Jokic type passer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dudes footwork and IQ jump off the screen, his mechanics got to catch up. His desire is obvious and willingness to mix it up is a+. Next year if his body holds up you will see a different monster. Pop held him out on purpose…..so the loss would be imminent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the way he moves, but wish he had better touch around the rim. I also wish he was a better leaper. I'm willing for the Spurs to give him another year to try to be productive, but they should 100% try to go out and sign another someone to compete for the backup role for him this offseason.

Thread Information