My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No confirmations yet

But.... what happened to Ukraine offensive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure hope this will hurt Russia more than us and our allies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-12/white-house-weighs-ban-on-russian-aluminum-in-retaliatory-move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putler and gang keep falling for fake , all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another smoking accident

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    watch this niga. destroys narrative of west of all the weapons they are promising most of these s have not even been built yet

Every day this kid has a dumb take
    Forever alone

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    No confirmations yet

But.... what happened to Ukraine offensive?

What happened to your prediction that Russia would win the war in 1 week?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to your prediction that Russia would win the war in 1 week?
    "Called it!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    putler's knee starting to buckle tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians getting curb stomped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater

Call when will Kherson fall back to Ukraine

Its gonna happen, so when muh big dig gigger?
    Looks like before winter or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every day this kid has a dumb take
    Forever alone
    Your takes are too niglet

U think Ukraine is winning something

Poor dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hiroshima and Nagasaki say herro.
    That was when one side had nukes and the other didn't. Not the case anymore.

ElBitcoino . Give him a break
    still looking to notch the first W in this thread. Keep looking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is the winner gets to decide what is an isn't a war crime.

We killed millions of civilians during WWII.
    The point was that bombing civilians won't get you land back. This is pure terrorism, it doesn't provide any military wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is you on 1st of august, two and a half months ago:

Tell us more about Bakhmut...
    Jeez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lately i barely see any other than t-62 tank type destroyed by ukrainians. Second best army ran out of t-72/80/90?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lately i barely see any other than t-62 tank type destroyed by ukrainians. Second best army ran out of t-72/80/90?
    Just another reason why he’s entertaining the “sue for peace now” card. Ukraine’s victories have shown the world that military aid is not in vain, thus why they get a never ending supply of weapons and logistical supplies from the West. Early on, aid was slow to arrive because most everybody thought the war would end quickly and there was a fear that new weaponry/aid would fall into Russian hands. After 8 months of fighting, these clowns are reduced to using T-62s, AD systems that were introduced in 1950, and are mobilizing alcoholics and prisoners to replenish their ranks.

Putin’s last ditch effort was to launch missiles en masse against civilian targets this week (most on Monday) with absolutely no strategic military influence, depleting his already short supply of cruise missiles. He’s forced to buy ty Iranian drones as a replacement for missiles, that make it to their targets (again, all civilian ones) 15% of the time

A military victory is no longer attainable for Putin, so now he’s just biding his time and coming up with ways to make this defeat more palatable to the public and his hardliners. The conflict could go on indefinitely as long as he keeps sending mobiks in to get slaughtered, but military victory waved bye-bye to him back in March.

He can’t break the will of Ukrainians, their hatred of Russia goes back longer than living memory and this conflict has shown us that they would rather die than live under him. Now that he’s on the back foot and being clowned by the world, they smell blood.

It’s a great time for humanity to see these regimes that belong to bygone centuries start to crumble

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here’s the thing about Bakhmut which I’ve been saying for months now…

That is THE ONLY point on the contact line where they have maintained the offensive every single day for 3 months now, with gains that can be measured in meters. Wagner Group are the ones in Bakhmut and since the Russians have no unified command, these guys just do whatever they want.

This is important to note because rather than adopt a defensive position or reinforce the line near Izium when it broke back in September (as they were the closest units who could protect RF’s flanks), they said “nah, it” and continued to do their own thing.

Everyday the AFU makes more daily gains somewhere along the line of contact than Wagner has in Bakhmut over the past 3 months. Today, it’ll be in Kherson on the southern axis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another reason why he’s entertaining the “sue for peace now” card. Ukraine’s victories have shown the world that military aid is not in vain, thus why they get a never ending supply of weapons and logistical supplies from the West. Early on, aid was slow to arrive because most everybody thought the war would end quickly and there was a fear that new weaponry/aid would fall into Russian hands. After 8 months of fighting, these clowns are reduced to using T-62s, AD systems that were introduced in 1950, and are mobilizing alcoholics and prisoners to replenish their ranks.

Putin’s last ditch effort was to launch missiles en masse against civilian targets this week (most on Monday) with absolutely no strategic military influence, depleting his already short supply of cruise missiles. He’s forced to buy ty Iranian drones as a replacement for missiles, that make it to their targets (again, all civilian ones) 15% of the time

A military victory is no longer attainable for Putin, so now he’s just biding his time and coming up with ways to make this defeat more palatable to the public and his hardliners. The conflict could go on indefinitely as long as he keeps sending mobiks in to get slaughtered, but military victory waved bye-bye to him back in March.

He can’t break the will of Ukrainians, their hatred of Russia goes back longer than living memory and this conflict has shown us that they would rather die than live under him. Now that he’s on the back foot and being clowned by the world, they smell blood.
    He just doesn't get it. His latest gambit is to blow every electric grid he can and hope Ukres die in the cold and Europe is going to come knocking for energy. He apparently doesn't understand that the US will ship free gas and millions (of chinese) heaters if they have to just to with him.

It’s a great time for humanity to see these regimes that belong to bygone centuries start to crumble
    Exactly. And Lukashenko better have a condo in Reck, coz he sure is also heading out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yikes, down 2/3 of their supply with nothing strategic to show for it. inefficient chuckers
    The remaining Iskanders will be fired from Belgorod and aimed at Kharkiv residential buildings per par, because they are simply too stupid to do anything different.

Thread Information