My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its the calculation USA has done in every conflict they have been in

USA has first obliterated all civilian infrastructure in a country.

Putovich just using US playbook now....
    ^Every thread with this kid is “b-b-but what about the big meanies in the west!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news from fake news Chimpanzee

Both of these teams should be on the negotiating table yesterday.
    rapist attacks woman, who tries fighting back

every reasonable person: rapist should probably stop trying to rape and assault her

hater: we need to stop this fighting and compromise. rapist agrees only to face her in exchange for no more violence and bloodshed. WORLD PEACE WORLD PEACE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Citizen and fan of rapist that has raped dozens of women in the last 70.years complains about rape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't say I agreed with it, but you can see the calculation.
    Wiping out their power grid not only freezes their population in winter but makes it difficult to keep resupplying their army. It's a desperate move on Putin's part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiping out their power grid not only freezes their population in winter but makes it difficult to keep resupplying their army. It's a desperate move on Putin's part.
    A move we have employed at the beginning of every single conflict. Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, even as far back as Vietnam

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news from fake news Chimpanzee

Both of these teams should be on the negotiating table yesterday.
    Or Russia can just leave yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Russia can just leave yesterday.
    Or the easter bunny can do a twerk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia to receive additional weapons from Iran

Iran is preparing to send Russia a slew of additional weapons,

as the Iranian government continues to prove a thorn in the side of Ukraine and its Western allies.

the two countries made the deal on Oct. 6. A separate official from an unnamed Western country reportedly confirmed the agreement.

Iran agreed to send Russia surface-to-surface missiles as well as additional drones,

"The Russians had asked for more drones and those Iranian ballistic missiles with improved accuracy, particularly the Fateh and Zol har missiles family,"

Both Russia and Iran have denied that Iranian weaponry was used in recent drone attacks.

https://theweek.com/speed-reads/1017591/biden-pledge-codify-roe-wade-if-democrats-hold-congress-midterms

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unconfirmed, as media blackout is still in effect on southern axis, but word is Russia has already begun their retreat from the left bank of the Dnieper. I go back in the field this Sunday so hopefully the blackout is lifted before then.

If true, the capital (Kherson) will soon fall and the rest of the region as well as parts of Crimea will be in HIMARS range
    Last edited by DeadlyDynasty; 10-18-2022 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russian stooge governor of Kherson Saldo just announced they will be “relocating” people in several municipalities to the right bank of Kherson region.

Surovikin confirmed the “situation is difficult,” and is claiming Ukraine may want to blow up the dam at Nova Kakhovka…which—in vatnik gibberish—is translated to “we’re bailing.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian corruption, par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damns

Looks like Ukronazis ar3 going to blow up an electric dam and flood the banks and a bunch of towns and cities

Civilians being evacuated out of those areas.

s about to get real....

This just in from the Governor:

ÄThere is an immediate danger of flooding of territories due to the planned destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP dam and the release of water from the cascade of power plants upstream of the Dnieper. In such a situation, I took the difficult but correct decision to announce the organized relocation of the civilian population of Beryslav, Bilozersk, Snigiryivka, and Aleksandrovsk municipalities to the left bank of the Dnieper.

This decision is prompted by the creation of large-scale defensive fortifications so that any attack can be repelled. There is no place for civilians where the military operates. Let the Russian army carry out its task.

Under these conditions, our key task is to save human lives and allow the troops of the Russian Federation to effectively perform their functions in defending the Kherson region. We will be removing the civilian population to the left bank in an orderly, step-by-step manner.

For those residents of the region who decide to move on, to the regions of Russia, the Russian Government will provide housing certificates. This was specifically announced by Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin. The relocation and temporary accommodation of residents of Beryslavskiy, Bilozerskiy, Snigirevskiy, and Aleksandrovskiy municipalities will be free of charge, by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation and the Government of Kherson region.

I ask everyone to keep calm and not to listen to alarmists, Kherson region remains under the reliable protection of the Russian army. Our cause is just. We know it and our enemy knows it. And the victory will be ours.(So no panic just removing civilians to safe areas,removing them from danger if Kakhovka HPP is sabotaged in any way)"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart to remove the civilians.

Let the soldiers fight it out. Save the civilians

Id also move the soldiers too tho. Floods dont discriminate and nigas could drown the to death.

This is some Apocalypse sheet now. Blowing up damns and flooding entire cities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is some flood map going around that has Kherson city underwater
    Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hole country hater going on with the civilians whataboutisms!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does it make it difficult to keep resupplying their army? Trains and trucks run on diesel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damns

Looks like Ukronazis ar3 going to blow up an electric dam and flood the banks and a bunch of towns and cities

Civilians being evacuated out of those areas.

s about to get real....

This just in from the Governor:

ÄThere is an immediate danger of flooding of territories due to the planned destruction of the Kakhovskaya HPP dam and the release of water from the cascade of power plants upstream of the Dnieper. In such a situation, I took the difficult but correct decision to announce the organized relocation of the civilian population of Beryslav, Bilozersk, Snigiryivka, and Aleksandrovsk municipalities to the left bank of the Dnieper.

This decision is prompted by the creation of large-scale defensive fortifications so that any attack can be repelled. There is no place for civilians where the military operates. Let the Russian army carry out its task.

Under these conditions, our key task is to save human lives and allow the troops of the Russian Federation to effectively perform their functions in defending the Kherson region. We will be removing the civilian population to the left bank in an orderly, step-by-step manner.

For those residents of the region who decide to move on, to the regions of Russia, the Russian Government will provide housing certificates. This was specifically announced by Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin. The relocation and temporary accommodation of residents of Beryslavskiy, Bilozerskiy, Snigirevskiy, and Aleksandrovskiy municipalities will be free of charge, by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation and the Government of Kherson region.

I ask everyone to keep calm and not to listen to alarmists, Kherson region remains under the reliable protection of the Russian army. Our cause is just. We know it and our enemy knows it. And the victory will be ours.(So no panic just removing civilians to safe areas,removing them from danger if Kakhovka HPP is sabotaged in any way)"
    Right on cue this guy swallows the Russian load

Yes, Ukraine would blow up their own dam to make their offensive into southern Kherson region impossible.

hater stretches his ty takes streak to 237 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally some honesty by a general in this war

Evacuate everyone

Save as many lives as possible

Negotiate peace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right on cue this guy swallows the Russian load

Yes, Ukraine would blow up their own dam to make their offensive into southern Kherson region impossible.

hater stretches his ty takes streak to 237 days
    Ukraine has already been s ing the nuclear power plant

Todays nazi shills

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    4231 re ed posts from Putin's fleshlight and counting

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count