Page 104 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 454941001011021031041051061071081141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 39700
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "weeks, months"

no chance ukraine holds up that long tbh. russia will be too embarrassed to back down, will probably just double down and expend more men than they wanted to. will still look weaker in the process
    Yet, Putin will still nail Biden's scalp upon his teepee lodge pole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest upset?

65 win Mavs vs Worriers or Russia vs Ukranazis?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest upset?

You have the biggest L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the biggest L.
    Sorry brah

But I like women

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest upset?

's ed and I am no fan of either country seeing how corrupt they are to begin with. War isn't pretty whatsoever.

What's ed up prior to this mess is the existence of the rise of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine and in their military being well do ented. Super odd that the left sees this from one side only as they scream Nazi daily here in the USA at law abiding patriotic red blooded Americans.

I don't know much about that region to begin with so I have no real dog in this war. Either way, I could not care less for the rest of the world tbh and especially not that side of the pond nor those 2 countries.

All I know is that Biden gave a Quid Pro Quo to the Ukraines on video.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry brah

But I like women
    Doesn't matter.

You lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No troops at the border."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    's ed and I am no fan of either country seeing how corrupt they are to begin with. War isn't pretty whatsoever.

What's ed up prior to this mess is the existence of the rise of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine and in their military being well do ented. Super odd that the left sees this from one side only as they scream Nazi daily here in the USA at law abiding patriotic red blooded Americans.

I don't know much about that region to begin with so I have no real dog in this war. Either way, I could not care less for the rest of the world tbh and especially not that side of the pond nor those 2 countries.

All I know is that Biden gave a Quid Pro Quo to the Ukraines on video.
    Yep, that's a real bug-a-boo to this situation. Putin got 'em quickly with the "N" word causing everyone to gasp, "What!? What did he call them?"

"We" thought we had the monopoly on the "N" word. Nope, a little birdy told Putin about it/them (true or not), he kept it close to the vest, then busted 'em in broad daylight when he needed the assist the most. Brilliant/Genius.

ADDENDUM::: State media outlet CNN got right on it as fast as they could and came up with Zelensky was Jewish, but by then the damage by Putin had been accomplished. See, Putin doesn't obey the news cycle that the rest of the world abides. That's key and grants him an advantage.
    Last edited by Thread; 02-25-2022 at 09:02 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

THE GHOST!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "weeks, months"

no chance ukraine holds up that long tbh. russia will be too embarrassed to back down, will probably just double down and expend more men than they wanted to. will still look weaker in the process
    Need to last that long so we can keep on selling them weapons, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Need to last that long so we can keep on selling them weapons, tbh
    ...it's all on the cuff, El, they ain't got no disposable cash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

THE GHOST!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...it's all on the cuff, El, they ain't got no disposable cash.
    We'll put it on the tab, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you say you want gun control and yet you want an armed military during an invasion? lol hypocrites. checkmate liberals!
    Because random citizens carrying AKs down the street in civies are "armed militaries".

If you had a clue you wouldn't know what to do with it. When hits the fan folks like you will be looking to hide with the women and children. Hey, but you'll have your pithy one liners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some salty ass US fighter pilots jonsing like right now for some action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You got what you wanted, asshole.

Today, the Russian military killed my mother, the person whom I loved more than my life ... in the morning they started s ing our village, blew up the military base, the shock wave threw me away from the window, the house shook, the electricity was gone .. We went to the city to withdraw money and buy food, returning home at the exit from Kharkov, Russian tanks blocked the road, our car began to fire, we turned into a dead end and jumped out of the car, two guys jumped out to meet us, Russian soldiers, young, 18-20 years old .. who barely even held weapons. .... We sat out for 15 minutes, then they started shooting at us .. My mother was wounded in the arm, I heard her scream in pain .. And at that time a soldier throws me to the ground and shouts many times do not shoot ... These are their own ... He yells at the Russian soldiers, don't shoot.. Heavy s ing begins.. A dead soldier falls on me.. The second one is also shot... But my mother is silent... I get up and understand that she is dead.. She was hit in the head. .. I am left alone... They shoot around, I grab do ents, etc. hiding behind an iron box ... Dad at that time was driving from Kyiv at all speeds, not yet knowing that my mother had been killed, and I was hiding so that they would not kill me ... I sat for an hour and a half behind this booth, I was afraid to move ... After a while, I I hear that the shots have stopped and I crawl to the car and take the shot soldier with me .. I turn the car along the curb and drive at full speed from the place of s ing .... So I was left without a mother, without Irina Perlifon, whom so many loved and respected .. And who was a great example for me in this life, a person who never did anything bad to anyone, my very kind and purposeful beloved mother .. I am writing this now and just crying out loud .. I don’t believe ... I don’t know I survived, how I escaped and saved a person ... But I couldn’t save my mother ....... My phone was torn from calls .. I’ll tell you honestly, when I was lying on the ground among bullets and dead people, I understood that I will die ... This is not a fairy tale, and not the news that you are shown, in our cities of Ukraine it is happening on standing ... This is not even 2014... this is ... The Russian military is killing civilians in Kharkov!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russian tank ran over this elderly man, so you could get your wish, asshole.
    That's you in just about every thread you start.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Viral 'Ghost of Kyiv' Video Is From Simulation Game

A viral video showing the "Ghost of Kyiv" shooting down a Russian fighter yet was created with Digital Combat Simulator, "a simulation game that was first released in 2008," reports fact-checking website Snopes. From the report: The video was originally posted to YouTube by âoeComrade_Corb.â The original caption identified this clip as a simulation and noted that it was created as an homage to the Ghost of Kyiv. This footage is from DCS, but is nevertheless made out of respect for âoeThe Ghost of Kiev.â If he is real, may God be with him; if he is fake, I pray for more like "him."

When this video was posted to other social media sites, it was miscaptioned as genuine footage of the Ghost of Kyiv. While this video does not feature genuine footage, the general of the Ukrainian armed forces claimed that they had truly downed several Russian aircraft. CNN reported: "The General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has claimed five Russian aircraft and a helicopter were shot down early Thursday, as Russian forces attacked Ukraine. The Russian military has denied the claims, state news agency TASS reported on Thursday."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He reportedly already denied the US’ offer to evacuate him from Kyiv a couple hours ago. If true, he’s a ing boss leader. The kind of man the people will gladly fight for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea The Ghost of Kyiv was always bull . It inspired a lot of people and boosted morale though, so it did its job. Half of war is propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read Ukraine’s been without internet. Looks they might’ve been hit with a Russian cyber attack. The internet is the most vital tool the Ukrainians have right now. Can’t afford to lose it.

Thread Information