Page 105 of 1586 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 39649
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, Kazakhstan said no to Putin.

That is just as bad as that time Cosmored, unbelievably, told TheGreatYacht he did not believe his bat crazy conspiracy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYT is about to ask Moscow Bob about his last war status report:

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NYT is about to ask Moscow Bob about his last war status report:

I wouldn't tell ya's the truth either, Effy. We never get the in' truth. Why should (they/Putin) give the truth out then? See, when you start down that path like this country and our state run media CNN in association with our gov't has then you have nobody to blame but yourselves when nobody believes a word you say and then feel en led to lie themselves.

Now, shut up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    State run media CNN ain't confirmed such as of a minute ago, MJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia to restrict Facebook access for 'censoring' its media

MOSCOW, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Moscow said on Friday it was partially limiting access to Meta Platforms Inc's (FB.O) Facebook, accusing it of "censoring" Russian media, announcing the measure a day after Russia invaded Ukraine and the latest in a series of steps against U.S. social media giants.

Moscow has also increased pressure on domestic media, threatening to block reports that contain what it describes as "false information" regarding its military operation in Ukraine, where Russian missiles were pounding Kyiv and families cowered in shelters. read more

The state communications regulator said Facebook had ignored its demands to lift restrictions on four Russian media outlets on its platform - RIA news agency, the Defence Ministry's Zvezda TV, and websites gazeta.ru and lenta.ru.

Meta's head of global affairs, Nick Clegg, said in a statement on Twitter: "Yesterday, Russian authorities ordered us to stop the independent fact-checking and labelling of content posted to Facebook by four Russian state-owned media organizations. We refused. As a result, they have announced they will be restricting the use of our services."

https://www.reuters.com/business/med...ip-2022-02-25/

---

Big tech fighting for freedum!!!11!1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia to restrict Facebook access for 'censoring' its media

MOSCOW, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Moscow said on Friday it was partially limiting access to Meta Platforms Inc's (FB.O) Facebook, accusing it of "censoring" Russian media, announcing the measure a day after Russia invaded Ukraine and the latest in a series of steps against U.S. social media giants.

Moscow has also increased pressure on domestic media, threatening to block reports that contain what it describes as "false information" regarding its military operation in Ukraine, where Russian missiles were pounding Kyiv and families cowered in shelters. read more

The state communications regulator said Facebook had ignored its demands to lift restrictions on four Russian media outlets on its platform - RIA news agency, the Defence Ministry's Zvezda TV, and websites gazeta.ru and lenta.ru.

Meta's head of global affairs, Nick Clegg, said in a statement on Twitter: "Yesterday, Russian authorities ordered us to stop the independent fact-checking and labelling of content posted to Facebook by four Russian state-owned media organizations. We refused. As a result, they have announced they will be restricting the use of our services."

https://www.reuters.com/business/med...ip-2022-02-25/

---

Big tech fighting for freedum!!!11!1
    Yep, absolutely, if FB can dish it, they can take it.

Russia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Viral 'Ghost of Kyiv' Video Is From Simulation Game

A viral video showing the "Ghost of Kyiv" shooting down a Russian fighter yet was created with Digital Combat Simulator, "a simulation game that was first released in 2008," reports fact-checking website Snopes. From the report: The video was originally posted to YouTube by âoeComrade_Corb.â The original caption identified this clip as a simulation and noted that it was created as an homage to the Ghost of Kyiv. This footage is from DCS, but is nevertheless made out of respect for âoeThe Ghost of Kiev.â If he is real, may God be with him; if he is fake, I pray for more like "him."

When this video was posted to other social media sites, it was miscaptioned as genuine footage of the Ghost of Kyiv. While this video does not feature genuine footage, the general of the Ukrainian armed forces claimed that they had truly downed several Russian aircraft. CNN reported: "The General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has claimed five Russian aircraft and a helicopter were shot down early Thursday, as Russian forces attacked Ukraine. The Russian military has denied the claims, state news agency TASS reported on Thursday."
    The video might not be real but the ghost was still out there bullying Russians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Gashir continuing to put in work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    State run CNN ain't reporting it, 21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Think he's wearing his ninja headband while doing this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for whats happening in Ukraine. Its seems every time they elect a spineless president, the world feels its open season on whatever they want to do,,,,no one respects a US democrat president and havent ever since the peanut farmer was elected,,,,the world laughed when that fraud was made the leader of the free world,,,,and rightfully so,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is going to die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to leave. He's posturing, hoping Hunter comes and saves him by dumping 500kilos of coke on the Russians.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for whats happening in Ukraine. Its seems every time they elect a spineless president, the world feels its open season on whatever they want to do,,,,no one respects a US democrat president and havent ever since the peanut farmer was elected,,,,the world laughed when that fraud was made the leader of the free world,,,,and rightfully so,,,,
    Libs will never admit it but this is the most accurate post in this thread tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Zelensky sticks around,,,,he isnt brave,,,,he's stupid. In our military, the motto is,,,dont die for your country, make them die for theirs.

George Patton's last words to us before we left Africa came home with meaning: “No dumb bas ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bas die for his country.”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Libs will never admit it but this is the most accurate post in this thread tbh
    Bin laden says hi!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bin laden says hi!
    Are you talking about the Bin Laden that Bill Clinton dropped the ball on killing which resulted in 9/11,,,,that Bin Laden?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He says hi, snowflake

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says hi, snowflake
    I dont know why but you just made me laugh the most I have on SpursTalk,,,,

You:Bin Laden says hi
    Me: well Bill Clinton yada yada yada,,,
    You: I SAID He says Hi, snowflake,,,case closed

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminded me of Young Frankenstein,,,,if any of you havent watched it,,,you should. Anyway when Frau Blucher kept asking Dr. Frankenstein(Gene Wilder) if he wanted something to eat or drink before he went to bed,,,and he kept saying he wanted nothing,,,,then finally he got fed up and shouted Nothing! Good night!

Thread Information