My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even before the conflict they had agreed on the land plot where it was to be built, so not sure. The big news to me is the upgraded armaments designed to hit kamikaze drones and other aerial targets
    relying on Erdopig to win a war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kokamedian

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kokamedian

Who stated Ukraine was joining NATO BEFORE the war?
    Now, after Ukraine gets their land back, Putin has basically forced Ukraine to try and join.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine will get sovereignty.
    When Ukraine applies for various Western European organizations will Ukraine still be a country who worships Satan?
    Or will Ukrainians merely start eating Russian children, what’s the next evil your sucking of Lavrov will come up with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kokamedian

Bolso ler was buying gas and fertilizer from Putler
    Another trump fascist gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is desperate as for negotiations -- they know they're losing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Large scale missile attacks all across Ukraine again. Several critical infrastructure facilities hit while air defense has intercepted a lot more.

once again, no military targets so the desperation is at a fever pitch as RF battlefield losses mount

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lately russian conscripts are dying en masse and nobody is giving a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One of the missiles landed in Moldova…these idiots

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    44 of the 50 missiles launched were intercepted. Lots of damages from the ones that hit, but Russia is doubling down on the stupidity which is only galvanizing the citizens of Ukraine and making it 100x easier to justify sending both humanitarian and military aid indefinitely. Putin’s regime is a millstone around Russia’s neck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts on the combat mosquitos?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia spent between $400 and $700 million on a morning missile attack on Ukraine The Air Force Command said that Russia had fired more than 50 X-101/X-555 cruise missiles into Ukraine. The cost of the X-101 rocket is $13 million, the cost of the X-555 is $7.5 million. The amount spent on morning s ing of Ukraine exceeds half of the annual budgets of Novosibirsk or Yekaterinburg (their 3rd and 4th largest cities)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Btw, power will be restored in the affected areas of Kyiv in 3 hours. Great cash dump, mongos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Canadian military source is skeptical of Ukrainian announcements of high rates of interception of Russian missiles and drones, and their republication in the London, Washington, and Berlin press. “Do you remember the quip from German soldiers near the end of World War Two? I believe it went something like this: ‘If you see a lot of planes, that’s the Americans. If you see fewer planes, that’s the British. If you don’t see any planes, that’s the Luftwaffe.’ This is my impression of Ukrainian air defence.”

The Canadian source also dismissed experts being promoted in US media. “The video evidence shows police and militiamen firing wildly in the air with personal weapons at the sight of the incoming drones. That’s morale boosting. It isn’t air defence.”

An expert source in the US adds: “The Russians know that US-NATO is throwing what it can in terms of air defence weaponry at the Ukraine. They also know that re-supply is an issue right across the west, including the US defence industry, because stocks are running down and delivery just in time is proving far too late. So, I suspect the Russians are throwing cheap, easy to manufacture drones at Ukrainian targets, many of which are shot down, while more than enough get through. But the secondary mission is to exhaust limited stocks of US- NATO anti-aircraft missiles. After some days of this, the Russians switch back to using their more expensive and accurate cruise and ballistic missiles, as well as drones, at infrastructure targets and against depleted Ukrainian AD.”

The “secondary” mission becomes the strategic Russian objective when the Pentagon and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are being compelled to decide whether to rush more advanced missile interception systems to the battlefields in the west and south; and also whether to risk American operators inside the Ukraine because Ukrainians cannot be trained fast enough.

John Helmer says Russia could be throwing cheap missiles n drones to wqste Ukranian anti aircarft ammo.

Then. It could be LIGHTS OUT

http://johnhelmer.net/electro-shock-...ii/#more-69052

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Second best army in the world! On par with usa and china.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    omg that link is gold…”Dances with Bears”

Good stuff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin has corrupted the Repug fascists, so Repugs, controlling Congress,

will do Pootin's bidding and

stop supplying Ukraine with military equipment,

stabbing in the back both the Ukrainians and NATO allies.

Repugs don't care, all they want is election and financial help from Pootin, exactly like Trash did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro Russia telegram:

Intel Slava Z
    �������� Today's missile strikes on the energy infrastructure were called "catastrophic" at an emergency meeting of the Ukrainian government in Kiev. If before that the Ukrainian power grid, albeit with the maximum voltage of generations and transformer substations, could provide electricity transmission throughout Ukraine, then, after today's strikes, a collapse occurred. More than forty key facilities of Ukraine's energy networks were hit. Among them are DneproGES, Yuzhnodnestrovskaya GES, Kanevskaya and Kremenchugskaya GES.

The damage assessment is ongoing, but it is already clear that to restore the functioning of the energy system, even in the minimum emergency mode, huge resources and equipment will be required, which Ukraine does not have.

In fact, Ukraine is on the verge of an energy collapse.

The missile attack on October 10 destroyed up to 15% (conservative estimate) of energy generating and energy transfer facilities. Today's strike disabled at least another 15% (conservative estimate) of such facilities, which will completely unbalance the operation of the unified energy grid of Ukraine. At the same time, up to 60% of all transformers of 330 kW networks were destroyed. So far, 750 kW networks are operating that receive electricity from Ukrainian nuclear power plants, but without step-down transformers they are useless. most industrial and household electrical equipment will simply burn out at this voltage. That is, generation electricity is produced, but it is impossible to use it.

The current blows are "catastrophic" because Ukraine can no longer effectively compensate for their consequences. And the next wave of missile strikes could finally plunge Ukraine into darkness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe now has too much gas. Here’s how the continent dodged Putin’s energy squeeze so far

Europe’s mad dash for liquefied natural gas (LNG) that drove up the cost of energy and wreaked havoc on the global economy could now cause a crash in spot market prices.

LNG ships are piling up around Europe, waiting to deliver their precious cargo as storage caverns across the continent are full to the brim and demand remains tepid owing to mild temperatures.

With prices plummeting, floating LNG barges have opted to remain parked near onshore terminals hoping to unload once colder temperatures deplete current reserves. According to the BBC, 51 ships have collected around the continent’s coastal waters.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/europ...122601347.html

Putler

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Canadian military source is skeptical of Ukrainian announcements of high rates of interception of Russian missiles and drones, and their republication in the London, Washington, and Berlin press. “Do you remember the quip from German soldiers near the end of World War Two? I believe it went something like this: ‘If you see a lot of planes, that’s the Americans. If you see fewer planes, that’s the British. If you don’t see any planes, that’s the Luftwaffe.’ This is my impression of Ukrainian air defence.”

The Canadian source also dismissed experts being promoted in US media. “The video evidence shows police and militiamen firing wildly in the air with personal weapons at the sight of the incoming drones. That’s morale boosting. It isn’t air defence.”

An expert source in the US adds: “The Russians know that US-NATO is throwing what it can in terms of air defence weaponry at the Ukraine. They also know that re-supply is an issue right across the west, including the US defence industry, because stocks are running down and delivery just in time is proving far too late. So, I suspect the Russians are throwing cheap, easy to manufacture drones at Ukrainian targets, many of which are shot down, while more than enough get through. But the secondary mission is to exhaust limited stocks of US- NATO anti-aircraft missiles. After some days of this, the Russians switch back to using their more expensive and accurate cruise and ballistic missiles, as well as drones, at infrastructure targets and against depleted Ukrainian AD.”

The “secondary” mission becomes the strategic Russian objective when the Pentagon and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are being compelled to decide whether to rush more advanced missile interception systems to the battlefields in the west and south; and also whether to risk American operators inside the Ukraine because Ukrainians cannot be trained fast enough.

John Helmer says Russia could be throwing cheap missiles n drones to wqste Ukranian anti aircarft ammo.

Then. It could be LIGHTS OUT

http://johnhelmer.net/electro-shock-...ii/#more-69052
    IN 3-5 DAYS!
    Pro Russia telegram:

Intel Slava Z
    �������� Today's missile strikes on the energy infrastructure were called "catastrophic" at an emergency meeting of the Ukrainian government in Kiev. If before that the Ukrainian power grid, albeit with the maximum voltage of generations and transformer substations, could provide electricity transmission throughout Ukraine, then, after today's strikes, a collapse occurred. More than forty key facilities of Ukraine's energy networks were hit. Among them are DneproGES, Yuzhnodnestrovskaya GES, Kanevskaya and Kremenchugskaya GES.

The damage assessment is ongoing, but it is already clear that to restore the functioning of the energy system, even in the minimum emergency mode, huge resources and equipment will be required, which Ukraine does not have.

In fact, Ukraine is on the verge of an energy collapse.

The missile attack on October 10 destroyed up to 15% (conservative estimate) of energy generating and energy transfer facilities. Today's strike disabled at least another 15% (conservative estimate) of such facilities, which will completely unbalance the operation of the unified energy grid of Ukraine. At the same time, up to 60% of all transformers of 330 kW networks were destroyed. So far, 750 kW networks are operating that receive electricity from Ukrainian nuclear power plants, but without step-down transformers they are useless. most industrial and household electrical equipment will simply burn out at this voltage. That is, generation electricity is produced, but it is impossible to use it.

The current blows are "catastrophic" because Ukraine can no longer effectively compensate for their consequences. And the next wave of missile strikes could finally plunge Ukraine into darkness.
    Thanks for admitting Russia is only trying to kill the citizens they said they were liberating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s getting real

Ukraine “grossly violated” the Istanbul agreement on grain exports via the Black Sea and forced Moscow to suspend it indefinitely, Russia’s envoy to the UN Vassily Nebenzia told the Security Council on Monday. The Russian navy will inspect all cargo ships bound for Ukraine, even those unilaterally cleared by the Turkish-based coordination center, he added.

There could be lots of confrontations in water now. Up to total blockade by Russia. And US aircraft carrier is just by Italy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you spell koko with k instead of c, and do you have any basis for the cocaine thing other than the photoshopped pic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s getting real

Ukraine “grossly violated” the Istanbul agreement on grain exports via the Black Sea and forced Moscow to suspend it indefinitely, Russia’s envoy to the UN Vassily Nebenzia told the Security Council on Monday. The Russian navy will inspect all cargo ships bound for Ukraine, even those unilaterally cleared by the Turkish-based coordination center, he added.

There could be lots of confrontations in water now. Up to total blockade by Russia. And US aircraft carrier is just by Italy.
    turkish navy would obliterate russia's "fleet"

russia lost their navy flagship to a country with no navy

Thread Information